Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) 18:57 - Aug 12 with 4028 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Breaking news, and I've been personally lobbying for this for months!

Jack To A King will be shown on "Premier League Download" - an hour long feature series that airs on NBC immediately after the late Saturday game (2 p.m. on the East Coast, 11 a.m. on the West Coast, and 1 p.m. here in Texas).

Looks like it will be broken up into two parts (1 hour each). Part 1 this Saturday and Part 2 on August 22.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/premier-league-download-jack-to-a-king-part-1/EP

Prepare yourselves, South Wales: the number of Swans fans in the USA is about to explode over the next couple of weeks!
[Post edited 12 Aug 2015 19:00]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 19:26 - Aug 12 with 3963 viewsSwansNZ

Great stuff, as long as they don't want to attend home games

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 19:35 - Aug 12 with 3946 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 19:26 - Aug 12 by SwansNZ

Great stuff, as long as they don't want to attend home games

Better expand that East stand soon, Huw!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:26 - Aug 12 with 3844 viewsScoobyWho

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 19:35 - Aug 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Well he even expanded the truth in the film, so why not 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:37 - Aug 12 with 3812 viewsApeShit

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:26 - Aug 12 by ScoobyWho

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:39 - Aug 12 with 3807 viewsJack_Meoff

Good work fella, top stuff!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 21:13 - Aug 12 with 3734 viewsEdmundo

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 19:35 - Aug 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

And we don't have to hope that BBC Cardiff represent us without bias 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 21:16 - Aug 12 with 3703 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:39 - Aug 12 by Jack_Meoff

Good work fella, top stuff!

Thanks! I was sending tweets to Mal Pope months ago that JTAK would make a perfect NBC PL Download episode. Usually they focus on the big clubs, but they had one last year called "The Southampton Way" that helped gain more support in the USA for that club, and it paled in comparison to our film. Hope my harassment helped!

All part of my conspiracy for the Swanification of America.

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 21:18 - Aug 12 with 3691 viewstrampie

The 'Daughters of the American Revolution' will be pleased.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 08:59 - Aug 13 with 3375 viewsMillie

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:26 - Aug 12 by ScoobyWho

He didn't Pope and Dineen did
Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 11:42 - Aug 13 with 3261 viewsScoobyWho

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 08:59 - Aug 13 by Millie

He didn't Pope and Dineen did

Huw didn't know ?
I doubt it 😉

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 13:21 - Aug 13 with 3166 viewsairedale

Here's the ofiicial take on it.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/jack-to-a-king-airs-in-the-states-261599
Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 15:58 - Aug 13 with 3073 viewsSC_Swan

Awesome. Looking forward to getting some friends to watch and have them start to understand how crazy this ride has been.
Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 3031 viewsSonsofThunder

Can't wait to see it!I also remember watching the Southampton special last year and have a soft spot for them ever since. I'd imagine that a lot of viewers would feel the same way about Swansea given the even more dramatic backstory. If there's anything Americans love it's a good underdog story!
Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 17:45 - Aug 13 with 2989 viewsScoobyWho

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 16:56 - Aug 13 by SonsofThunder

Can't wait to see it!I also remember watching the Southampton special last year and have a soft spot for them ever since. I'd imagine that a lot of viewers would feel the same way about Swansea given the even more dramatic backstory. If there's anything Americans love it's a good underdog story!

Nothing like a bit of fiction 👍

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:22 - Aug 13 with 2865 viewsApeShit

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 16:56 - Aug 13 by SonsofThunder

Keyword there is STORY. :D
Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:26 - Aug 13 with 2850 viewsjackb

Christ, you 2 are negative, miserable bastards
Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:33 - Aug 13 with 2836 viewsDr_Winston

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 21:16 - Aug 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thanks! I was sending tweets to Mal Pope months ago that JTAK would make a perfect NBC PL Download episode. Usually they focus on the big clubs, but they had one last year called "The Southampton Way" that helped gain more support in the USA for that club, and it paled in comparison to our film. Hope my harassment helped!

All part of my conspiracy for the Swanification of America.

Keep up the good work Comrade.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 21:18 - Aug 13 with 2768 viewsScoobyWho

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 20:26 - Aug 13 by jackb

Christ, you 2 are negative, miserable bastards

In your opinion .......
Parentally your statement is factually inorrect.

Jack to a King to be shown NATIONWIDE in America on free TV (NBC) on 12:34 - Aug 14 with 2592 viewsRuDeMan1970

Nice one, Tummer. Keep spreading the gospel, missionary!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024