Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? 07:22 - Sep 1 with 1713 viewsPhil_S

It seems like ages since we did the main transfer dealings in this window and there is a clear reason for that - it is, thanks mainly to the excellent work done at the start of the summer by Garry Monk and Huw Jenkins

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40153/how-did-we-do-in-th

The transfer window is shutting, how do you rate our dealings? (1=low, 10=high)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 07:29 - Sep 1 with 1704 viewsSwaneeRiver

How anyone can vote less than a 7 or 8 is unbelievable.
It's a 10 from me
How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 20:47 - Sep 1 with 1290 viewsGlyn1

No bids for Jonjo, or for Ash, or for Gomis?

On behalf of the club and players, I'm feeling a little insulted.

It's an 8 from me.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 21:59 - Sep 1 with 1231 viewsItchySphincter

Got stuck with Michu.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 02:29 - Sep 2 with 1100 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Was a 9 until I saw enough of Ayew. Now it's a 10.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 11:38 - Sep 2 with 959 viewsGreatBritton

How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 02:29 - Sep 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Was a 9 until I saw enough of Ayew. Now it's a 10.

Alan Smith just said on SSN that Ayew was the best transfer deal of the window. Martin Allen (Who dat?) voted for Raheem Sterling. I know who I'd prefer right now.
How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 17:54 - Sep 2 with 827 viewsHidden_Hand

I don't know how anyone would give a 10, Ayew has been the only signing that has done anything yet.

The others will get their chance and hopefully come good.

On the downside we are still stuck with Michu, we needed another striker and another winger to replace Nathan Dyer.
How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 19:03 - Sep 2 with 803 viewsPozuelosSideys

How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 17:54 - Sep 2 by Hidden_Hand

I don't know how anyone would give a 10, Ayew has been the only signing that has done anything yet.

The others will get their chance and hopefully come good.

On the downside we are still stuck with Michu, we needed another striker and another winger to replace Nathan Dyer.

A hefty piece of our best business over the transfer window was keeping our key players. That was as important as bringing in the new players imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

How Did We Do In The Transfer Window? on 19:21 - Sep 2 with 794 viewsDr_Winston

Solid 8.

Kept who we wanted to keep, made some important acqusitions who will no doubt make their presence felt in time, and one who already looks like next summer's big money sale.

On the downside, despite the end of Dwight Tiendalli's reign of terror we're still stuck with "The Michu problem", and loaning out Dyer without ensuring we had a replacement of equal or better quality is in my view a mistake.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024