Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Saints v's The Saints 16:02 - Feb 19 with 1602 viewstrampie

The big cup game of the day being televised on a few tv channels is St.Mirren v's The New Saints and is about to kick off, TNS are been made the favours by the bookies even thought its up in Scotland, where will the officials be from ?, is the idea of a Sunday teatime kick off to stop TNS fans from travelling ?, how come TNS have had yet another away draw ?, just like the Swans in primarily English comps....hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:12 - Feb 19 with 1395 viewsPrivate_Partz

S4C Sgorio. Seems like it is on live. OTJ is the studio expert punter.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:14 - Feb 19 with 1389 viewstrampie

The ref is Irish, TNS fans giving it large, flying a big Welsh dragon flag, I would have thought St Mirren would have been marginal favourites but there we go, TNS odds coming in, looks like the money down is on TNS.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:23 - Feb 19 with 1355 viewsHighjack

Aren't tns based in England?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:31 - Feb 19 with 1339 viewstrampie

'T' 'T' 'TNS', 'T' 'T' 'TNS' seems to be chant as well stand up if you hate ******* lol

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:34 - Feb 19 with 1317 viewstrampie

Blydi hell fire, St Mirren have an advertising hording for 'Scottish Labour'.

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:40 - Feb 19 with 1303 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:34 - Feb 19 by trampie

Blydi hell fire, St Mirren have an advertising hording for 'Scottish Labour'.

Nice stadiums in the lower Scottish Leages it seems. Fair dos to TNS they really pack a punch outside the top leagues. I reckon they could survive in League 2.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:42 - Feb 19 with 1296 viewsWxmJax

Oh dear, someone seeking an agenda that's not there. Alloa played at Bala in round 4 on a Sunday afternoon, didn't hear you spouting off then, that was live on TV as well. It's the luck of the draw but don't let facts get in your way.

They only take a handful to away games in the league of Wales anyway so if they couldn't be bothered travelling 10 miles for the record breaking game against Cefn Druids then I'm sure they won't travel to Scotland for a cup match.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:44 - Feb 19 with 1275 viewsAnotherJohn

http://www.s4c.cymru/clic/e_live.shtml

Mainly keeping an eye on Marv, but have this on on my laptop in the background.
Login to get fewer ads

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:53 - Feb 19 with 1250 viewstrampie

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:42 - Feb 19 by WxmJax

Oh dear, someone seeking an agenda that's not there. Alloa played at Bala in round 4 on a Sunday afternoon, didn't hear you spouting off then, that was live on TV as well. It's the luck of the draw but don't let facts get in your way.

They only take a handful to away games in the league of Wales anyway so if they couldn't be bothered travelling 10 miles for the record breaking game against Cefn Druids then I'm sure they won't travel to Scotland for a cup match.

3 out of 4 draws for the Welsh teams have been away, every TNS match has been away.
Bala played Alloa on a Saturday.

They have shown TNS fans at the game and there seems to be a fair few of them, no wide shot so cant estimate numbers, a Sunday teatime kick off up in Scotland is not good for away fans from a league of Wales team.

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:54 - Feb 19 with 1241 viewsNeath_Jack

Cracking goal that, sign him up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:55 - Feb 19 with 1238 viewstrampie

What a goal by TNS, Gylfi would have been proud of that one, the St Mirren Welsh u21 goalie had no chance with that one.

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:58 - Feb 19 with 1225 viewstrampie

We are going to win the cup, followed by WALES WALES WALES followed by 1-0 to the sheep********

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 1185 viewstrampie

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:40 - Feb 19 by Private_Partz

Nice stadiums in the lower Scottish Leages it seems. Fair dos to TNS they really pack a punch outside the top leagues. I reckon they could survive in League 2.

A very nice little stadium and like you mention they have quite a few up there with some of the small teams.

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:09 - Feb 19 with 1165 viewsJoe_bradshaw

TNS are an English team who play in the Welsh League.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:18 - Feb 19 with 1122 viewstrampie

Scottish tv just focused on the TNS fans Welsh flag, its huge and they just done a feature on TNS, seems like they are going for the group stages of Europe [does that mean Champions League ?], they have a nice flagpole outside the ground with the Welsh dragon flag flying. lol.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 17:20]

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:24 - Feb 19 with 1093 viewsLoyal

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:44 - Feb 19 by AnotherJohn

http://www.s4c.cymru/clic/e_live.shtml

Mainly keeping an eye on Marv, but have this on on my laptop in the background.

Thats what Curt does these days. Money for nothing.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 17:30]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:29 - Feb 19 with 1083 viewsFieryJack

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:09 - Feb 19 by Joe_bradshaw

TNS are an English team who play in the Welsh League.

No they're not. They were founded in, and originally played at, Llansantffraid in Powys.

Though it's true they now play just over the border in Oswestry.
The Saints v's The Saints on 17:29 - Feb 19 with 1083 viewsAnotherJohn

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:06 - Feb 19 by trampie

A very nice little stadium and like you mention they have quite a few up there with some of the small teams.

Years ago when I lived in Scotland St Mirren were considered one of the stronger teams (at least middle level of the top league). I still have painful memories of a black day at Hampden Park seeing them fluke a Scottish Cup win against my other love, Dundee United.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 17:31]
The Saints v's The Saints on 17:32 - Feb 19 with 1066 viewstrampie

Another classy goal this time from St Mirren, a screamer from outside the box, game on.

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:32 - Feb 19 with 1066 viewsAnotherJohn

Oh dear - wonder goal to equaliize.
The Saints v's The Saints on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 1046 viewsWxmJax

The Saints v's The Saints on 16:53 - Feb 19 by trampie

3 out of 4 draws for the Welsh teams have been away, every TNS match has been away.
Bala played Alloa on a Saturday.

They have shown TNS fans at the game and there seems to be a fair few of them, no wide shot so cant estimate numbers, a Sunday teatime kick off up in Scotland is not good for away fans from a league of Wales team.

My mistake, it was indeed a Saturday. I can remember watching it for about 5 minutes and then switching channels.

So, are you insinuating that the draw was fixed in favour of the Scottish teams ?
Bearing in mind that you could watch it live and that it was drawn by ex footballers (Hartson being one of them) are you implying that they were part of the conspiracy against TNS ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 1046 viewsAnotherJohn

TNS down to 10.

And 2-1 - poor positioning of TNS keeper at free kick.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 17:38]
The Saints v's The Saints on 17:38 - Feb 19 with 1040 viewstrampie

TNS straight red card, TNS player dived straight in over the top, ref no hesitation sent him off.
Excellent free kick by St Mirren resulting from the red card, 2-1 St Mirren and TNS down to 10 men.

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:51 - Feb 19 with 999 viewstrampie

TNS goalie just saved a St Mirren penalty, and St Mirren have just scored again, all happening.
3-1 St Mirren.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 17:52]

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:58 - Feb 19 with 970 viewstrampie

The Saints v's The Saints on 17:36 - Feb 19 by WxmJax

My mistake, it was indeed a Saturday. I can remember watching it for about 5 minutes and then switching channels.

So, are you insinuating that the draw was fixed in favour of the Scottish teams ?
Bearing in mind that you could watch it live and that it was drawn by ex footballers (Hartson being one of them) are you implying that they were part of the conspiracy against TNS ?

I deal in facts, it is what it is, just like Swans unbelievable record of away draws going back years, I'm not insinuating anything you can draw your own conclusions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024