Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle /shelvey 14:03 - Jan 9 with 1933 viewsGeoffThom

Just thinking to myself during this bad weather,shelvey looks likely to go to Newcastle I wonder if there's a part ex on with cisse as we've been after him before I for one would take it if Newcastle were interested ?
Newcastle /shelvey on 15:45 - Jan 9 with 1805 viewsmax936

Cisse is a busted flush these days l fear, he's a bit part player up there for them and l doubt they'd give us a player to us seeing as we're their rivals at the moment, notsure that works the other way though after us loaning Ki to Sunderland a few yrs ago.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Newcastle /shelvey on 15:48 - Jan 9 with 1793 viewsoldcob

Cisse blows hot and cold too. It would be like for like in temperament.
Newcastle /shelvey on 15:58 - Jan 9 with 1740 viewsmonmouth

Cisse is shot. We should go nowhere near. No way would Shelvey go to Newcastle either. They have more chance of being relegated than us. He'll be looking at Everton or Southampton or Palace or West Ham or Leicester or even Tottenham, not in that order. I'm not saying any of them would want him, I'm just saying that's where he'd be looking to go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Newcastle /shelvey on 16:07 - Jan 9 with 1686 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Along with perhaps Sunderland, Newcastle should be the LAST club we sell any of our players to under the current circumstances.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Newcastle /shelvey on 16:14 - Jan 9 with 1661 viewsFlashberryjack

Newcastle /shelvey on 16:07 - Jan 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

Along with perhaps Sunderland, Newcastle should be the LAST club we sell any of our players to under the current circumstances.

Depends on how you look at it.......if Shelvey plays for them like he's played for us most of the season, then it's another nail in Newcastle's relegation coffin, plus £10 million gone from their transfer budget, and £10 million into ours.......on the other hand ,

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Newcastle /shelvey on 16:15 - Jan 9 with 1658 viewshobo

Not sure why we're selling him on the cheap to a relegation rival. Could prove a costly mistake
Newcastle /shelvey on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 1599 viewsmax936

Newcastle /shelvey on 16:14 - Jan 9 by Flashberryjack

Depends on how you look at it.......if Shelvey plays for them like he's played for us most of the season, then it's another nail in Newcastle's relegation coffin, plus £10 million gone from their transfer budget, and £10 million into ours.......on the other hand ,

Apparently Cashley has lost 1 billion in shares, can't see him committing a significant amount of coin for the umbrella man to spend this month tbh.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Newcastle /shelvey on 20:58 - Jan 9 with 1463 viewsDyfnant

Pardew has said he's not signing defenders or midfielders, striker only. If true JJS has pushed himself into a corner, hope his missus enjoys the north east
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 21:00]

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle /shelvey on 21:06 - Jan 9 with 1425 viewsjack247

Newcastle /shelvey on 16:07 - Jan 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

Exactly. Whatever people think of Jonjo, (I personally wouldn't be starting him and would happily sell him to anyone we are not in direct competition with if it financed a striker) he still has the potential to win games with a moment of brilliance. Selling a player like that to a relegation rival could be disastrous. If Palace, West Ham etc came in with a decent bid, it would be well worth considering.
Newcastle /shelvey on 21:35 - Jan 9 with 1363 viewsjasper_T

Newcastle /shelvey on 15:48 - Jan 9 by oldcob

Cisse blows hot and cold too. It would be like for like in temperament.

Luke warm and arctic at best.
Newcastle /shelvey on 21:38 - Jan 9 with 1339 viewsPozuelosSideys

Given Shelveys seemingly poor attitude and regression on the fitness front, i couldnt give a toss who we sell him too, we accept the highest cash offer we receive. (and i feel he has lots of potential, but that aint worth sh1t without application)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Newcastle /shelvey on 21:54 - Jan 9 with 1293 viewsjack247

Get where you are coming from, but I just wouldn't risk selling him to a direct rival, especially if he goes there feeling he has a point to prove.
Newcastle /shelvey on 23:05 - Jan 9 with 1182 viewsDaggyjack

Newcastle /shelvey on 21:38 - Jan 9 by PozuelosSideys

Given Shelveys seemingly poor attitude and regression on the fitness front, i couldnt give a toss who we sell him too, we accept the highest cash offer we receive. (and i feel he has lots of potential, but that aint worth sh1t without application)

This...
Sell him and his poor attitude to anyone for £10 million, then buy a tidy striker.
Newcastle /shelvey on 07:39 - Jan 10 with 1016 viewsStarsky

Newcastle /shelvey on 21:54 - Jan 9 by jack247

Get where you are coming from, but I just wouldn't risk selling him to a direct rival, especially if he goes there feeling he has a point to prove.

Remember when he first joined us... With a point to prove?
He was Liverpool's man of the match whilst playing for us, lol
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 7:55]

It's just the internet, init.

Newcastle /shelvey on 07:47 - Jan 10 with 1011 viewsjack247

Newcastle /shelvey on 07:39 - Jan 10 by Starsky

Remember when he first joined us... With a point to prove?
He was Liverpool's man of the match whilst playing for us, lol
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 7:55]

Well yeah, it could go either way. He could galvanise them or he could blow up.

I wouldn't risk selling Newcastle a player they feel would improve their squad at this moment in time though, unless it was for absolutely stupid bucks and we had a top notch striker lined up to spend the money on.
Newcastle /shelvey on 07:55 - Jan 10 with 1002 viewsStarsky

Newcastle /shelvey on 07:47 - Jan 10 by jack247

Well yeah, it could go either way. He could galvanise them or he could blow up.

I wouldn't risk selling Newcastle a player they feel would improve their squad at this moment in time though, unless it was for absolutely stupid bucks and we had a top notch striker lined up to spend the money on.

Well, if they don't buy Shelvey theyll buy someone else anyway.
I think he would be the less reliable option for them.

It's just the internet, init.

Newcastle /shelvey on 09:56 - Jan 10 with 892 viewsDewi1jack

Newcastle /shelvey on 20:58 - Jan 9 by Dyfnant

Pardew has said he's not signing defenders or midfielders, striker only. If true JJS has pushed himself into a corner, hope his missus enjoys the north east
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 21:00]

Newcastle saying his wage demands have scared them off according to the Sunday People chip wrapper

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/10/jonjo-shelvey-newcastle-crystal-palace/?

The boy could really have painted himself into a corner with his attitude.
Really can't see Roy taking him to France- think he would have if JJ had been bringing his proper game for the last few weeks.
Boy has talent but he's just wasting it because his ego is playing at a higher standard than the lad has the ability to achieve

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Newcastle /shelvey on 10:09 - Jan 10 with 860 viewsdameedna

It's at times like this I wonder what a fit and happy Ferrie Bodde could have done for us.

Shelvey should stay with us and really lose 10kg. I think it would make all the difference. He is heavy set like Tabanou and the weight I feel is holding him back.

Nothing wrong with his attitude he wants to play every game and knows himself he is below par. I don't think he will go until the Summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024