Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here ever given up the booze? 19:14 - Jan 15 with 2116 viewsdickythorpe

Just putting it out there.

If you did, why? Plus how do you cope not getting back on it?
Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:28 - Jan 15 with 1337 viewsbathgatejack

never drank for 8 years bud. rehab was the only optian for me. Im able to have a social drink now when at the footy
Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:31 - Jan 15 with 1325 viewsItchySphincter

I don't think I drink enough.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:32 - Jan 15 with 1323 viewsjackportis

I wouldn't have thought many on here have given up the Booz judging by some of the nonsense threads that come up. My advice would be have a healthy smoothy.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:35 - Jan 15 with 1308 viewsNeath_Jack

Can't remember the last time i had a drink, definitely over 12 months ago.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:36 - Jan 15 with 1302 viewsSwanjaxs

Mate of mine is a massive drinker, 15 pints of cider a night no problem, always gives up booze for a month for lent though. .. then goes back on it!! Lovely bloke but will be the death of him eventually no doubt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:36 - Jan 15 with 1299 viewsskippyjack

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:35 - Jan 15 by Neath_Jack

Can't remember the last time i had a drink, definitely over 12 months ago.

I think that's it.. you actually forget about it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:41 - Jan 15 with 1274 viewsDarran

I have a binfull either on a Saturday or Sunday night

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:42 - Jan 15 with 1260 views3swan

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:41 - Jan 15 by Darran

That explains the posts then
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:43 - Jan 15 with 1251 viewsDarran

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:42 - Jan 15 by 3swan

That explains the posts then

Bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:49 - Jan 15 with 1227 viewsEdmundo

I was at sea with the R.N.........no Stores delivery for a month.......ran out of beer. God it was hard.......but we survived.....I don't know how

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:58 - Jan 15 with 1194 viewsVinnie

I was never a big drinker,to be honest it was only usually a Saturday lunch time before the Vetch,but the last drink I had was at a workmates leaving "do" in 2009.The next day I just felt totally diabolical and decided there and then that it was it for me.I have not missed it at all,but as I say,I was never a real guzzler.
Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:59 - Jan 15 with 1190 viewsJackfath

I very very rarely drink. I cannot stand the hangover.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:15 - Jan 15 with 1163 viewsepaul

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:49 - Jan 15 by Edmundo

I was at sea with the R.N.........no Stores delivery for a month.......ran out of beer. God it was hard.......but we survived.....I don't know how

Shocking in the RN and they run out of tinnies, never happened in my day, mind you the NAFFI manager would let us stock up stuff the 3 cans per man per day, plus I was a Jack Dusty so was always swapping batteries etc for crates of beer and stored them in my clothing store below the mess, now if batteries ever ran out back in them days it was a mare, so we always stocked up ln them.

My going rate for a pair of steaming bats was three cans of CSB, cheaper than a 126 lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:35 - Jan 15 with 1132 viewsGlyn1

I'm currently not drinking Mon, Tues & Thurs. No way am I going to watch the Swans completely sober. I remember my Dad (a steelworker) 's favourite drink was a rum and blackcurrant, which embarrassed me as a teenager because I thought it was a girly drink. I wish could buy him one right now.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 20:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:41 - Jan 15 with 1107 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:35 - Jan 15 by Glyn1

I'm currently not drinking Mon, Tues & Thurs. No way am I going to watch the Swans completely sober. I remember my Dad (a steelworker) 's favourite drink was a rum and blackcurrant, which embarrassed me as a teenager because I thought it was a girly drink. I wish could buy him one right now.

My Penlan bred grandpa used to drink that, he'd have decked anyone for chopsin his drink!!!
Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:45 - Jan 15 with 1095 viewsPacemaker

I have stopped for six months plus a few times, first time it was because I decided to get fit and I was drinking way too much, mostly in the house because of shift working. It got to the stage in the house I was having a pint to watch any sport even SSN!

Hard first of all but after a while I could feel my fitness coming back and that drove me on. I started to feel I was sleeping better and feeling healthier, I had been well over 19 stone at 6'3" and 40" waist at the start.

I entered a few 10 k runs and crawled around but then started trying to beat my last time, then to get under an hour, then 50 mins etc. Suddenly the weight starts coming off and I just felt fitter, I did go a bit too far at one stage and lost too much weight and looked ill.

I am on the Cancer research January Dryathalon now and it hasn't been a problem with a heavy Xmas and new year, every week I save the money I would have spent on beer on CRUK sponsorship and a treat for myself. I am struggling to get over heavy drinking sessions now so just don't do it any more.

I will have a really nice pint of lager or beer when I fancy it but more often than not will volunteer to drive and just have a pint of pop. When I do have a pint of real ale or peroni or something I really enjoy it then and I only need a few to get the desired effect.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:45 - Jan 15 with 1095 viewsJackfath

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:35 - Jan 15 by Glyn1

Why cant you watch the Swans completely sober?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:58 - Jan 15 with 1060 viewsmax936

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:41 - Jan 15 by Darran

Bin full, what 4 cans whilst listening to Cheap Shit

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:01 - Jan 15 with 1048 viewsmax936

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 19:59 - Jan 15 by Jackfath

I very very rarely drink. I cannot stand the hangover.

Real Ale is the answer my friend, the gas they use to pump the stuff is what gives you the hangovers.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:05 - Jan 15 with 1027 viewsshimmie

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:15 - Jan 15 by epaul

Shocking in the RN and they run out of tinnies, never happened in my day, mind you the NAFFI manager would let us stock up stuff the 3 cans per man per day, plus I was a Jack Dusty so was always swapping batteries etc for crates of beer and stored them in my clothing store below the mess, now if batteries ever ran out back in them days it was a mare, so we always stocked up ln them.

My going rate for a pair of steaming bats was three cans of CSB, cheaper than a 126 lol

You jack bastard. And I don't mean the obvious😂. Haven't heard some of those expressions in years. You'll love this site mush.

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/community/threads/gash-pipes.49249/
Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:06 - Jan 15 with 1022 viewsJackfath

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:01 - Jan 15 by max936

Real Ale is the answer my friend, the gas they use to pump the stuff is what gives you the hangovers.

The gas and not the 12 pints of stella and restless sleep coupled with the fear?

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:25 - Jan 15 with 970 viewsWatchman

did it for 6 months previously and felt brilliant, crap happened and went back on it! Currently 2 weeks into no alcohol and its fughing brilliant never felt better

make sure you have water tea coffee in the house as well as a balanced diet you will be fine its the stopping yourself when you have that first craving is the worse part do it the once and brain will start automatically wanting it!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:37 - Jan 15 with 953 viewsWatchman

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 20:45 - Jan 15 by Jackfath

Why cant you watch the Swans completely sober?

erm i would have thought that was obvious have you seen the play this year or do you leave the ground early

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:38 - Jan 15 with 949 viewsJackfath

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:37 - Jan 15 by Watchman

erm i would have thought that was obvious have you seen the play this year or do you leave the ground early

Joking aside I don't nderstand why someone has to watch the football with alcohol in their system. If they do, I'd suggest they're alcohol dependent? Personally I'd be worried.

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:49 - Jan 15 with 924 viewsPacemaker

Anyone on here ever given up the booze? on 21:38 - Jan 15 by Jackfath

Joking aside I don't nderstand why someone has to watch the football with alcohol in their system. If they do, I'd suggest they're alcohol dependent? Personally I'd be worried.

As these boozing youngsters get older they will need to go to the toilet more often, and you end up disturbing proper fans trying to support the club.

Once they go to the toilet they decide to get another pint and the downward spiral begins and the next thing you know you are sitting in a seat in Derby covered in urine and vomit.

I was at that game it was a very disturbing image, it was his green and yellow scarf which made it worse.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024