Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. 20:08 - Jan 20 with 3335 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nathan Dyer just skinned Ben, who had to grab his shirt and shorts to try and stop him.
Earning himself a Yellow card.
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:09 - Jan 20 with 2414 viewsdickythorpe

Tell me more....
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:10 - Jan 20 with 2405 viewsDyfnant

Amazing, we'd be in Leicesters position if we hadn't loaned him to them

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:10 - Jan 20 with 2400 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:09 - Jan 20 by dickythorpe

Tell me more....

Was it love at first sight?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:10 - Jan 20 with 2388 viewssomersetsimon

That's the first time he's gone past a defender in the last 3 years!
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:16 - Jan 20 with 2322 viewsdickythorpe

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:10 - Jan 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Was it love at first sight?

And does he have a car?
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:22 - Jan 20 with 2275 viewsA_Fans_Dad

At the moment he owns Ben, Ben is scared to try and take him on when Nathan is defending.
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:41 - Jan 20 with 2173 viewsLandore_Jack

Demarai Gray looks a good player. £3.7M is a bargin.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 20:42]

#backtojack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:01 - Jan 20 with 2098 viewstaff999555

What a pointless post.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:10 - Jan 20 with 2049 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:01 - Jan 20 by taff999555

What a pointless post.

Yep. Davies is the slowest fb in the premier league barring Rangel. Rangel in his defence is a decade older!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:11 - Jan 20 with 2045 viewspencoedjack

Davies should know better if dyer had got to the box he would of turned and looked for someone who can cross
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:23 - Jan 20 with 1967 viewsOldjack

Dyer has done fuk all in this game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:27 - Jan 20 with 1940 viewspencoedjack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:23 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

He has done fuk all for nearly 2 years.

A few on here (1 in particular)see him as some type of saviour.

Will be a decent squad player if we get relegated.
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:29 - Jan 20 with 1919 viewspencoedjack

The young lad on the other wing looks decent though
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:29 - Jan 20 with 1919 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:27 - Jan 20 by pencoedjack

Nostalgia and sentiment have no place in football team selection. Same re Scott Sinclair

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:32 - Jan 20 with 1897 viewsmarchamjack

Couldn't agree more. Thought he looked out of place in that Leicester team, worst player for them.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 1846 viewsjasper_T

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:41 - Jan 20 by Landore_Jack

Demarai Gray looks a good player. £3.7M is a bargin.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 20:42]

With the way the commentators were slobbering all over him you'd think he was the next Messi.

I didn't think he showed much tonight. But Jonathan Pearce was told that he would before the game and stuck with that story as always.
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:56 - Jan 20 with 1784 viewsLandore_Jack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:45 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

With the way the commentators were slobbering all over him you'd think he was the next Messi.

I didn't think he showed much tonight. But Jonathan Pearce was told that he would before the game and stuck with that story as always.

19 yrs old. Bloody hell. We missed out there.

#backtojack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 22:27 - Jan 20 with 1684 viewsTrundle10

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:27 - Jan 20 by pencoedjack

if you are alluding to me then i have never said that. all i have done is dug up your "nowhere near good enough for Swansea" hyperbole comment. You absolute bell end.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 22:29]
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 22:37 - Jan 20 with 1628 viewspencoedjack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 22:27 - Jan 20 by Trundle10

if you are alluding to me then i have never said that. all i have done is dug up your "nowhere near good enough for Swansea" hyperbole comment. You absolute bell end.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 22:29]

Evening Mrs Dyer
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 22:38 - Jan 20 with 1616 viewsTrundle10

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 22:37 - Jan 20 by pencoedjack

Evening Mrs Dyer

Hilarious
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 22:59 - Jan 20 with 1559 viewsLoyal

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 20:22 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

At the moment he owns Ben, Ben is scared to try and take him on when Nathan is defending.

Ben knew him of old, problem was he let it affect his reasoning years later.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 23:00 - Jan 20 with 1552 viewsLoyal

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:10 - Jan 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Yep. Davies is the slowest fb in the premier league barring Rangel. Rangel in his defence is a decade older!

And twice the player Ben will ever be.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 06:17 - Jan 21 with 1313 viewsJethroJack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 23:00 - Jan 20 by Loyal

And twice the player Ben will ever be.

And yet Ben's still good enough for Pochettino (along with Danny Rose)....and he can spell too 😜
Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 07:37 - Jan 21 with 1265 viewsjacktar

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 21:45 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

He's not the next Messi, he's just a very naughty boy.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 08:27 - Jan 21 with 1190 viewsDewi1jack

Dyer skins Ben Davies who gets a Yellow. on 07:37 - Jan 21 by jacktar

He's not the next Messi, he's just a very naughty boy.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024