Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We ran 5km more.. 15:37 - Jan 24 with 1588 viewsicecoldjack

..than Everton to get those 3 pts!

Cork ran 12,5km with siggy doing 12,3 km. Hugely impressive from both players who were the top two in distance covered from both teams.

It explains why siggy gets knocked off the ball a bit easy and his compoursure isn't what it can be, basically the bloke is too busy covering every blade of grass for the cause.

Take a bow both, fook in superb stuff doing the spade work and a reason why we got the win!
We ran 5km more.. on 15:38 - Jan 24 with 1551 viewsJackfath

Good stats. How far does Fab run in a game?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

We ran 5km more.. on 15:40 - Jan 24 with 1517 viewsZut_Alors

Siggy's effort is just top class. This formation wouldn't work without his work rate. Part of me would like him to be given license to play more like how he does for Iceland, but on days like this, who cares!

Thought Ki had a good game today, Taylor too.
We ran 5km more.. on 15:40 - Jan 24 with 1501 viewsDafyddHuw

Fair play Icecold, Siggy works his socks off every game he plays.

Haway Swansea.

[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 15:42]
We ran 5km more.. on 15:44 - Jan 24 with 1421 viewsPrivate_Partz

We ran 5km more.. on 15:40 - Jan 24 by Zut_Alors

Siggy's effort is just top class. This formation wouldn't work without his work rate. Part of me would like him to be given license to play more like how he does for Iceland, but on days like this, who cares!

Not been on top form for a while but always there to battle. Our closing down today was something else. Absolutely brilliant. Got to thank Frankie today for that and our passing. Set the stall out from the start where we pinged it about and they could not get near us. Has Huw uncovered another gem?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

We ran 5km more.. on 15:46 - Jan 24 with 1378 viewsicecoldjack

The effort is even more impressive from siggy as he is the type of player that should be a play maker with everything built around him.

He has played a supporting role for aye wand shelvey yet just got on with it and been hugely impressive without the ball.

It's astounding that monk had both gylfi and cork on the bench .
We ran 5km more.. on 15:49 - Jan 24 with 1331 viewsLoyal

We ran 5km more.. on 15:46 - Jan 24 by icecoldjack

The effort is even more impressive from siggy as he is the type of player that should be a play maker with everything built around him.

He has played a supporting role for aye wand shelvey yet just got on with it and been hugely impressive without the ball.

Monk ?
I think I remember him.

Made a cool few million whilst dragging Swansea in to relegation territory.
Rewarded for failure.
Oh yes, I remember him now. And his Mrs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We ran 5km more.. on 15:49 - Jan 24 with 1314 viewsicecoldjack

We ran 5km more.. on 15:40 - Jan 24 by DafyddHuw

Fair play Icecold, Siggy works his socks off every game he plays.

Haway Swansea.

[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 15:42]

Good players stand up when the going gets tough. Ayes,siggy cork,Taylor and routs showed that today.

Ash,Rangel Leon and others all played their part but for me it's nicer to see the likes of ayes and gylfi step up when needed.
We ran 5km more.. on 15:50 - Jan 24 with 1303 viewsawayjack

Midfield worked their bollxcks off today. Tired at the end but Cork, Siggy and Leon were immense. Even Ki put a shift in and Ayew tracking back put huge pressure on them. Terrific.
Login to get fewer ads

We ran 5km more.. on 15:51 - Jan 24 with 1288 viewsjack247

We ran 5km more.. on 15:46 - Jan 24 by icecoldjack

Siggy has always been a workhorse. Its rare to get a creative player who does the 'dog' work as well.
We ran 5km more.. on 15:58 - Jan 24 with 1217 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Taylor's only black mark came wgen he kept a ball in when he should have let it go out for our throw in. Gifted Everton easy possession in a dangerous area, but what the heck we won!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We ran 5km more.. on 16:04 - Jan 24 with 1158 viewsicecoldjack

We ran 5km more.. on 15:51 - Jan 24 by jack247

Siggy has always been a workhorse. Its rare to get a creative player who does the 'dog' work as well.

Yes, he has always done that part of the game, but he is doing more "dog" to accomadate other players IMO, quite selfless.

Imagine Jonjo doing that?

I'm sure siggy would prefer Ayews free role, i think he may well have it next season,i think clubs will come knocking for Ayew in the summer.
We ran 5km more.. on 16:11 - Jan 24 with 1115 viewsPrivate_Partz

We ran 5km more.. on 15:49 - Jan 24 by Loyal

Monk ?
I think I remember him.

Made a cool few million whilst dragging Swansea in to relegation territory.
Rewarded for failure.
Oh yes, I remember him now. And his Mrs.

Put right in the sh!te by Huw. Got rid of half a team and had unprecedented success. I am still mystified as to how he achieved thst and as mystified as to how it went tits up.
I expected it to fail when he was appointed but let's not take that way from him. He does not carry the blame for me. Huw / the board were at fault and it seems like lessons are being learned.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

We ran 5km more.. on 16:49 - Jan 24 with 999 viewsjamieswan78

For me Monk just did it the Swansea way and it worked for a while but he never had a plan B and was slow to react with subs when things were going against us!

We made a few good signings under him Ayew, Cork, Fabianski but we also wasted a lot of our budget and wages on players no where near good enough for the Premier league.

I prefer Leon and Cork both starting as opposed to one or the other, they both put a shift in and give 100%, you can't ask for more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024