Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester finances 16:32 - Apr 11 with 1797 viewsblueytheblue

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/11/leicester-city-finances-football

If those allegations are true... ouch.

Could the Prem act aginst offences taking place in the Championship ( presuming nothing is going on now in the Prem? )

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Leicester finances on 18:33 - Apr 11 with 1530 viewsdickythorpe

Ouch, 25 point deduction?
Leicester finances on 18:37 - Apr 11 with 1513 viewsblueytheblue

I honestly don't know.

If any offence was committed in the FL, can they apply that punishment in the Prem?

If it's true and Leicester win the title, can well imagine the fallout.

Leicester finances on 19:47 - Apr 11 with 1344 viewsAnotherJohn

This wouldn't be the first stroke the boss of King Power has pulled - indeed it would be small beer to him

https://thaipoliticalprisoners.wordpress.com/tag/vichai-raksriaksorn/

If Leicester win the Prem then Vichai will certainly have the bragging rights over his pal, the equally devious Newin Chidchob, who owns leading Thai PL side Buriram United.
Leicester finances on 19:55 - Apr 11 with 1315 viewsmorningstar

Leicester finances on 18:37 - Apr 11 by blueytheblue

I honestly don't know.

If any offence was committed in the FL, can they apply that punishment in the Prem?

If it's true and Leicester win the title, can well imagine the fallout.

No they can't bluey. It's why the football league were eagerly anticipating Qpr's return a few years back. Tony Fernandes had too write off tens of millions in loans to the club to avoid them being potentially kicked in to the conference!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Leicester finances on 20:16 - Apr 11 with 1260 viewspencoedjack

Leicester finances on 19:55 - Apr 11 by morningstar

No they can't bluey. It's why the football league were eagerly anticipating Qpr's return a few years back. Tony Fernandes had too write off tens of millions in loans to the club to avoid them being potentially kicked in to the conference!

Seem to have a big chip on your shoulder about Leicester blue.

I'd imagine Vinny done a bit of dodgy dealing along the way,if you were ever successful they'd probably dig it up .... So you should be fine
Leicester finances on 20:30 - Apr 11 with 1224 viewsblueytheblue

Leicester finances on 20:16 - Apr 11 by pencoedjack

Seem to have a big chip on your shoulder about Leicester blue.

I'd imagine Vinny done a bit of dodgy dealing along the way,if you were ever successful they'd probably dig it up .... So you should be fine

Hardly a big chip about Leicester. Two stories have come up around them recently, both of which are valid to look at because when something looks too good to be true it usually is.

Leicester finances on 20:43 - Apr 11 with 1181 viewsDewi1jack

Could a club who missed out on promotion because of the crisp munchers perceived/ apparent/ unproven disregard of the rules actually sue for loss of income, should it become proven?
Didn't Sheffield Utd try to sue when they were relegated for a club breaking the rules (Wet spam?) Can't remember if they did or not.
Could a points deduction actually take place? By the time this was proven and appealed etc, we be into the season after next. Tottenham get the title by default, Man U or Liverpool or someone can't then enter the CL as it's too late.
Could get very messy.

No good asking FIFA or UEFA to investigate either, King Power are a rich enough company to just offer big fat plain envelopes

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Leicester finances on 20:46 - Apr 11 with 1152 viewsblueytheblue

Which is where it's interesting if they have broken FFP.

Doing nothing would mean "cheats" prospered.
Applying fine/deduction in the future mean they'd have won the title having "cheated" in the process.

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester finances on 20:54 - Apr 11 with 1114 viewsmorningstar

Leicester finances on 20:43 - Apr 11 by Dewi1jack

Could a club who missed out on promotion because of the crisp munchers perceived/ apparent/ unproven disregard of the rules actually sue for loss of income, should it become proven?
Didn't Sheffield Utd try to sue when they were relegated for a club breaking the rules (Wet spam?) Can't remember if they did or not.
Could a points deduction actually take place? By the time this was proven and appealed etc, we be into the season after next. Tottenham get the title by default, Man U or Liverpool or someone can't then enter the CL as it's too late.
Could get very messy.

No good asking FIFA or UEFA to investigate either, King Power are a rich enough company to just offer big fat plain envelopes

They did sue Dewi, and West Ham had to pay them £20m in compensation over the Carlos Tevez affair.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Leicester finances on 22:54 - Apr 11 with 937 viewsDewi1jack

Leicester finances on 20:54 - Apr 11 by morningstar

They did sue Dewi, and West Ham had to pay them £20m in compensation over the Carlos Tevez affair.

Thanks mate.
Old age, too many years spent following us from sh1tehole to sh1tehole watching dire football (drinking my sorrows under the table) and a memory disability.
They're my excuses and downfalls!! I wouldn't change a thing either!
Oh and according to the responsible one, selective hearing, a mañana problem, an attitude problem. In fact a whole long list of so called problems.

This Leicester affair could get very messy, if it's ever found that cheats have prospered and won the league.
I really can't see how they can be punished except for a large fine and compo.
Unless they fail as spectacularly as their rise this season has been, then the FL can exact their revenge.
Just as well they have a rich owner

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024