Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann 14:17 - May 22 with 2479 viewsDarran

What am I missing here then?
Go Shazza.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7166678/Sharon-Osbourne-slammed-after-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 15:17 - May 22 with 2394 viewsmorningstar

“People say, ‘Why didn’t you get a babysitter?’ Having a babysitter implied there was a risk situation and we just didn’t see it like that.

Dear god! With attitudes like that (still), they deserve all the flak and more, no matter who or where it comes from.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 15:24 - May 22 with 2374 viewsGowerjack

She is 100% correct.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 15:28 - May 22 with 2360 viewsmonmouth

The level of protection still given to these neglectful privileged c***s is disgusting. Anyone can make a mistake; not anyone can escape the consequences of admitted and blatant deliberate and repeated neglect of small children.

I feel terribly sorry for them for the outcome, but not the systematic and blanket organised campaign to excuse themselves from minute one, which got more of their attention than their children did.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 15:45 - May 22 with 2328 viewsHighjack

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 15:28 - May 22 by monmouth

The level of protection still given to these neglectful privileged c***s is disgusting. Anyone can make a mistake; not anyone can escape the consequences of admitted and blatant deliberate and repeated neglect of small children.

I feel terribly sorry for them for the outcome, but not the systematic and blanket organised campaign to excuse themselves from minute one, which got more of their attention than their children did.

Someone in the media needs to seriously question the reasons why sniffer dogs with a extraordinary level of reliability indicated the scent of blood and a corpse within the apartment and boot of their hired car.

As you say they have been seriously protected by somebody.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 17:18 - May 22 with 2211 viewsPhaedrus

Every six weeks or so Madeline Mccann reappears as a trending on various social media. Someone is keeping the p.r. wheels greased.
What are they hoping to achieve by keeping this story alive? Its not as if yahoo readers are going to help find her, if she isn't dead. The money they are paying Max Cliffords replacement could be better spent.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 17:19 - May 22 with 2205 viewsDafyddHuw

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 15:28 - May 22 by monmouth

Surprisingly well said.
Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 17:45 - May 22 with 2150 viewsLoyal

Is this the same Sharon Osborne that allowed her husband to take class A drugs in front of her kids, who then witnessed years of domestic abuse to her that she did nothing about and has children who went through a destructive pathway in adolescence as a result ?

Fcking glass houses mrs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 17:47 - May 22 with 2145 viewsblueytheblue

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 17:45 - May 22 by Loyal

Is this the same Sharon Osborne that allowed her husband to take class A drugs in front of her kids, who then witnessed years of domestic abuse to her that she did nothing about and has children who went through a destructive pathway in adolescence as a result ?

Fcking glass houses mrs.

The same woman who tried to run her dad over...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:06 - May 22 with 2102 viewsDarran

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 17:47 - May 22 by blueytheblue

Still doesn't make her comments wrong.

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:09 - May 22 with 2096 viewsblueytheblue

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:06 - May 22 by Darran

Not at all Dazzer.

Just that she's not exactly the most credible person in the world. If she told me day follows night I'd want independent confirmation.

Do agree about the McCanns though.

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:09 - May 22 with 2092 viewsjackportis

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 17:45 - May 22 by Loyal

Fcking glass houses mrs.

Innit. Who now is a drunken mess who lives in the plastic surgeons. Who the hell is she

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:15 - May 22 with 2063 viewsDarran

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:09 - May 22 by jackportis

Innit. Who now is a drunken mess who lives in the plastic surgeons. Who the hell is she

Leave Bluey out of it mun.

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:22 - May 22 with 2037 viewsblueytheblue

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:15 - May 22 by Darran

Leave Bluey out of it mun.

Ha, least some of us have non-gray long flowing locks...

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:39 - May 22 with 2000 viewsDarran

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:22 - May 22 by blueytheblue

Ha, least some of us have non-gray long flowing locks...

Bollox.

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 20:55 - May 22 with 1866 viewsJack_Meoff

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 15:45 - May 22 by Highjack

Someone in the media needs to seriously question the reasons why sniffer dogs with a extraordinary level of reliability indicated the scent of blood and a corpse within the apartment and boot of their hired car.

As you say they have been seriously protected by somebody.

*adjusts tinfoil*

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 22:33 - May 22 with 1765 viewsLoyal

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 18:06 - May 22 by Darran

If Peter surcliffe saod ' don't drink and drive ' he would be right, and it also wouldn't make his comments wrong.

I'm not saying she is the Yorkshire ripper like. In fact I think her breast area is rather splendid, I would imagine Ozzy has done a few lines off them for sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 22:41 - May 22 with 1754 viewsDarran

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 22:33 - May 22 by Loyal

If Peter surcliffe saod ' don't drink and drive ' he would be right, and it also wouldn't make his comments wrong.

I'm not saying she is the Yorkshire ripper like. In fact I think her breast area is rather splendid, I would imagine Ozzy has done a few lines off them for sure.

I bet your mate Lemmy has been there too.
RIP

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 22:45 - May 22 with 1739 viewsLoyal

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 22:41 - May 22 by Darran

I bet your mate Lemmy has been there too.
RIP

I loved Lemmy, truly a great man.

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 11:11 - May 23 with 1598 viewsWarwickHunt

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 17:47 - May 22 by blueytheblue

He was a bit of a c*nt, to be fair...
Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 15:43 - May 23 with 1490 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sharon Osbourne on Madelsine McCann on 20:55 - May 22 by Jack_Meoff

*adjusts tinfoil*

Would be the least shocking revelation to be honest.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024