Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 00:07 - Aug 4 with 1970 viewsLoyal

If he carries on this season in the same vein he has started this lad will be worth fcking millions.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Barrow on 00:13 - Aug 4 with 1954 viewsKilkennyjack

100 per cent. Could be his year....

Beware of the Risen People

Barrow on 00:23 - Aug 4 with 1924 viewsGlyn1

I remember some comments on one of the Bournemouth fan forums during that match when Barrow played - they said that if Barrow is our back-up winger then our first choice must be better than Messi! Barrow was outstanding.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Barrow on 00:45 - Aug 4 with 1879 viewsLoyal

Barrow on 00:23 - Aug 4 by Glyn1

I remember some comments on one of the Bournemouth fan forums during that match when Barrow played - they said that if Barrow is our back-up winger then our first choice must be better than Messi! Barrow was outstanding.

That was some performance at Bournemouth, he absolutely nailed them. And we lost !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Barrow on 00:53 - Aug 4 with 1864 viewsbuilthjack

Hope he hits the ground running next week, and has a centre forward to pass it to!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Barrow on 01:41 - Aug 4 with 1808 viewsnyc_swans

i was skeptical at first. the boy looked raw as could be but the skills were always apparent. credit to monk and guido who have taught him to be more tactically disciplined will also harnessing his immense skillset.

yes, this is his year. he puts it all together, and i think this is the next player we have trouble holding on to.

very excited to see how he does these first couple months. i also like how he's always willing to take a pop from distance. the kid has a wicked shot on him, and i think we'll see a few top drawer goals this season.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2016 1:42]
Barrow on 01:42 - Aug 4 with 1806 viewsLoyal

Barrow on 00:53 - Aug 4 by builthjack

Hope he hits the ground running next week, and has a centre forward to pass it to!

He has been excellent in the friendlies.

Barrow on 02:01 - Aug 4 with 1777 viewsSwansNZ

Good (for us) that Gambia are not going to be playing in the Africa cup of Nations in January.

Where did this guy come from? — did our Falkirk scout take a holiday in Sweden one year?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Barrow on 02:18 - Aug 4 with 1761 viewsGroo

If he played for Chelsea he'd probably be worth 40 million by the end of the season, as its us, it will be 15 million.

Ayew for 20 million pffft, we're the gift that keeps giving to our rivals.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow on 04:56 - Aug 4 with 1670 viewsJethroJack

Barrow on 02:18 - Aug 4 by Groo

If he played for Chelsea he'd probably be worth 40 million by the end of the season, as its us, it will be 15 million.

Ayew for 20 million pffft, we're the gift that keeps giving to our rivals.

Initial sign that might be changing...£10M from Everton for Ash? Nah, bugger off 😁
No formal offer yet for Andre, £16M & £20M appear to be figures that the wonderful media are banding about.
Barrow on 06:25 - Aug 4 with 1605 viewsRancid

Agreed, he's the best of all the youngsters we've signed in the last few years.I expect him to be our Bolasie this season.
Barrow on 06:35 - Aug 4 with 1586 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Barrow on 06:25 - Aug 4 by Rancid

Agreed, he's the best of all the youngsters we've signed in the last few years.I expect him to be our Bolasie this season.

As soon as I saw him running through the centre of Arsenal's midfield on his debut I knew he had something about him. Really hope he stays fit and on form , he'll definitely be one of the most exciting players in the league.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Barrow on 07:52 - Aug 4 with 1424 viewsEasternJack

Barrow on 06:35 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

As soon as I saw him running through the centre of Arsenal's midfield on his debut I knew he had something about him. Really hope he stays fit and on form , he'll definitely be one of the most exciting players in the league.

If we can sort out his positional play and occasional ball watching then he's going to be tremendous. Him and Montero feeding Llorente would be quite a sight.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Barrow on 08:06 - Aug 4 with 1376 viewskarnataka

If anyone still needs convincing, check out the trickery he used to set up Ki for his goal at West Ham and his work for Siggi's goal at Old Trafford wasn't bad either. Going to be a massive player for us this season.
Barrow on 08:08 - Aug 4 with 1358 viewsDr_Winston

Barrow on 08:06 - Aug 4 by karnataka

If anyone still needs convincing, check out the trickery he used to set up Ki for his goal at West Ham and his work for Siggi's goal at Old Trafford wasn't bad either. Going to be a massive player for us this season.

It's just a pity he's had the best part of two years of development time wasted. He could be much further along the road by now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barrow on 08:16 - Aug 4 with 1323 viewslifelong

He's going to terrify a few defences with his raw talent and pace this season, very much looking forward to watch him play.
Barrow on 08:53 - Aug 4 with 1200 viewsblaine_scfc

Agreed.

We will probably sell for £10mill though.

We need to toughen up big time. I will take all back if Ayew ends up going for £30million and not the £16million which is being quoted in the news.
Barrow on 09:01 - Aug 4 with 1151 viewsjasonbromham

I've been saying since the start how good he is when a lot of people were writing him off. He has certainly improved so much too. He's a very exciting player and i'm glad he has proved the doubters wrong.
Barrow on 10:22 - Aug 4 with 978 viewsLoyal

Barrow on 02:01 - Aug 4 by SwansNZ

Good (for us) that Gambia are not going to be playing in the Africa cup of Nations in January.

Where did this guy come from? — did our Falkirk scout take a holiday in Sweden one year?

We have a link with a club there, have done for years.

Barrow on 10:30 - Aug 4 with 951 viewsjasper_T

I'm still not getting my hopes up too high. His end product and range of ideas on and off the ball will have to increase to have consistent success in this league.
Barrow on 10:35 - Aug 4 with 916 viewsTom1912

Barrow on 10:30 - Aug 4 by jasper_T

I'm still not getting my hopes up too high. His end product and range of ideas on and off the ball will have to increase to have consistent success in this league.

Definitely a valid criticism but I thought he showed signs of both variety being added and his end product improving last season.

He does need to work on his defensive side off the ball though.
Barrow on 10:39 - Aug 4 with 899 viewswaynekerr55

Barrow on 06:35 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Key ingredients he has are pace, power and fearlessness. End product will come as long as he plays regularly

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Barrow on 12:05 - Aug 4 with 776 viewsjasper_T

Barrow on 10:39 - Aug 4 by waynekerr55

Key ingredients he has are pace, power and fearlessness. End product will come as long as he plays regularly

Power? He weighs about 8 stone soaking wet.
Barrow on 14:51 - Aug 4 with 620 viewswaynekerr55

Barrow on 12:05 - Aug 4 by jasper_T

Power? He weighs about 8 stone soaking wet.

In terms of driving forward with the ball. He's an explosive player

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024