Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash breaks his silence 18:10 - Aug 17 with 5206 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ashley-williams-my-hur

#backtojack

Ash breaks his silence on 18:15 - Aug 17 with 3201 viewsSwansea93

The same bollocks everyone says

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ash breaks his silence on 18:15 - Aug 17 with 3197 viewsWhiterockin

“I thought about it, it's an unbelievable club with a great manager, an unbelievable set of players, fans, it all seemed positive so I thought 'why not?'. This is what I need at this stage in my career.”

Are there not an unbelievable set of players and fans at Swansea?

money was not a key factor in Williams ultimately asking to speak to Everton

Liar.
Ash breaks his silence on 18:16 - Aug 17 with 3176 viewsLoyal

Ash breaks his silence on 18:15 - Aug 17 by Whiterockin

“I thought about it, it's an unbelievable club with a great manager, an unbelievable set of players, fans, it all seemed positive so I thought 'why not?'. This is what I need at this stage in my career.”

Are there not an unbelievable set of players and fans at Swansea?

money was not a key factor in Williams ultimately asking to speak to Everton

Liar.

They are all thick useless fu ks these days, no personality just pure greed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ash breaks his silence on 18:18 - Aug 17 with 3156 viewsRancid

Come on lets be fair he could have gone years ago but stuck with us.I don't begrudge the move at all and don't think we'll miss him as much as people think.
Ash breaks his silence on 18:19 - Aug 17 with 3149 viewsAl_Bundy

Gone for the cash ... simple as however he masks it !!
Ash breaks his silence on 18:19 - Aug 17 with 3137 viewsLandore_Jack

Roger Freestone "He deserves one last day".

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-legend-roger-freestone-urges-

#backtojack

Ash breaks his silence on 18:19 - Aug 17 with 3134 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ash breaks his silence on 18:15 - Aug 17 by Swansea93

The same bollocks everyone says

Aye, he'd been agonising since before the end of last season

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ash breaks his silence on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 3125 viewslifelong

I was a big fan of Williams but I believe he has been disrespectful to us since he has left... Time to forget about him and move on.
Login to get fewer ads

Ash breaks his silence on 18:21 - Aug 17 with 3113 viewsRancid

We could have matched whatever Everton are paying him if we wanted him to stay that much.He's moved for a fresh challenge and to a big club with a very good manager.We move on stronger and better.
Ash breaks his silence on 18:22 - Aug 17 with 3108 viewsWhiterockin

Ash breaks his silence on 18:18 - Aug 17 by Rancid

Come on lets be fair he could have gone years ago but stuck with us.I don't begrudge the move at all and don't think we'll miss him as much as people think.

True,but don't talk shite when you leave.
Ash breaks his silence on 18:23 - Aug 17 with 3101 viewsRancid

Ash breaks his silence on 18:20 - Aug 17 by lifelong

I was a big fan of Williams but I believe he has been disrespectful to us since he has left... Time to forget about him and move on.

How has he been disrespectful?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2016 18:23]
Ash breaks his silence on 18:29 - Aug 17 with 3055 viewslifelong

Ash breaks his silence on 18:23 - Aug 17 by Rancid

How has he been disrespectful?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2016 18:23]

By initially saying that he was moving to a club that was heading in the right direction, which suggests that we aren't, now he says he is moving to a club with great players, fans and a great manager.. Disrespectful remarks aimed at the club he has left, in my humble opinion.
Ash breaks his silence on 18:34 - Aug 17 with 3002 viewsRancid

Ash breaks his silence on 18:29 - Aug 17 by lifelong

By initially saying that he was moving to a club that was heading in the right direction, which suggests that we aren't, now he says he is moving to a club with great players, fans and a great manager.. Disrespectful remarks aimed at the club he has left, in my humble opinion.

He's just bigging himself up to the Everton fans.It's what most players do.He'd have learned a lot about this from Brendan.Seriously though I think we're looking for a reason why he rejected us and that's understandable but being disrespectful to us would be saying negative things directly at us.We're reading between the lines in what he's said and decided that it was a dig at us when infact I don't think he'd ever do that.
Ash breaks his silence on 18:34 - Aug 17 with 2995 viewsnierika

Ash breaks his silence on 18:18 - Aug 17 by Rancid

Totally agree with this; let it go, our team is better tis year.
Ash breaks his silence on 18:51 - Aug 17 with 2897 viewsTom1912

Ash breaks his silence on 18:29 - Aug 17 by lifelong

How do you make it through the day being that sensitive?
Ash breaks his silence on 18:54 - Aug 17 with 2875 viewsmonmouth

"Breaks his silence??" F**k me, he might not have commented directly in theory, hardly a day has gone by without Ash this, Ash that; no doubt semi driven by his camp about his indispensibility.

Just piss off and STFU williams is it. We'll not be missing you, whatever you'd like to think.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ash breaks his silence on 18:56 - Aug 17 with 2855 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ash breaks his silence on 18:54 - Aug 17 by monmouth

"Breaks his silence??" F**k me, he might not have commented directly in theory, hardly a day has gone by without Ash this, Ash that; no doubt semi driven by his camp about his indispensibility.

Just piss off and STFU williams is it. We'll not be missing you, whatever you'd like to think.

He'll be breaking his silence again tomorrow. He just can't help himself.
I'm glad he's gone, his and Monk's egos could have had us relegated.

Ash breaks his silence on 18:59 - Aug 17 with 2829 viewslifelong

Ash breaks his silence on 18:51 - Aug 17 by Tom1912

How do you make it through the day being that sensitive?

I manage.
Ash breaks his silence on 19:01 - Aug 17 with 2812 viewsRancid

I'm not bothered he's gone either.We've not missed him at all and infact look more assured at the back.He was once a rock and a huge part of our rise but we had the best years out of him and copped 12m in the process.Superb bit of business.
Ash breaks his silence on 19:02 - Aug 17 with 2800 viewsBorojack

Ash breaks his silence on 18:34 - Aug 17 by nierika

Totally agree with this; let it go, our team is better tis year.

Our forwards are an improvementm
Defence is weaker we need another centre half .
Midfield is weakened by the loss of Ayew.
So how you can say we are stronger I am not sure.
We are 3 players short of having a very good side/squad.
Need a RB AM and CH.

We have received 42 million incoming transfers.
And spent spent 27 approx not including signing on fees and agents.

So there should be money available to bring in at least 2 players even more so if we manage to shift Emnes and Tabanou.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Ash breaks his silence on 19:13 - Aug 17 with 2708 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ash breaks his silence on 19:02 - Aug 17 by Borojack

Our forwards are an improvementm
Defence is weaker we need another centre half .
Midfield is weakened by the loss of Ayew.
So how you can say we are stronger I am not sure.
We are 3 players short of having a very good side/squad.
Need a RB AM and CH.

We have received 42 million incoming transfers.
And spent spent 27 approx not including signing on fees and agents.

So there should be money available to bring in at least 2 players even more so if we manage to shift Emnes and Tabanou.

Ayew ay have brought goals to the table to compensate for a proper striker, we now have two very good purpose built strikers.
I wouldn't say he was a loss to the midfield at all. He confused our play by popping up in Siggy's position far too often. That said I wouldn't mind a Ziyech or Bojan type coming into the club. We'd be spoilt for choice then.
We could do with another CB and a RB but I think we'll be fine.

Ash breaks his silence on 19:13 - Aug 17 with 2709 viewsdulaisjack

maybe ash and his greedy agent tried to hold the club to ransom again for more money and a longer contract, Huw probably said no we will take the money and you can go , now ash is trying to look mr nice guy, wrong greedy guy and your scum back of an agent , put a good word in for taylor up there he can join you.
Ash breaks his silence on 19:15 - Aug 17 with 2688 viewsmarchamjack

Soon as he left I gave him no more thoughts. He's not a fan of our club and even if he was he'd still do what best suits him and his family as would most of us on here if we were pro footballers.

If he'd been crap, club would have got shot soonest.

Two way street.

He's left. We'll move on.

In the words of someone on here. Fck him ( and I don't mean that in any disrespectful way way...maybe as my duaghter says sums it better...whatever)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ash breaks his silence on 19:17 - Aug 17 with 2673 viewsBorojack

Ash breaks his silence on 19:13 - Aug 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Ayew ay have brought goals to the table to compensate for a proper striker, we now have two very good purpose built strikers.
I wouldn't say he was a loss to the midfield at all. He confused our play by popping up in Siggy's position far too often. That said I wouldn't mind a Ziyech or Bojan type coming into the club. We'd be spoilt for choice then.
We could do with another CB and a RB but I think we'll be fine.

Yes I think we will be ok as well.
I just feel with a couple of quality additions we would have a really good side as opposed to an average PL team.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Ash breaks his silence on 19:17 - Aug 17 with 2668 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ash breaks his silence on 19:13 - Aug 17 by dulaisjack

maybe ash and his greedy agent tried to hold the club to ransom again for more money and a longer contract, Huw probably said no we will take the money and you can go , now ash is trying to look mr nice guy, wrong greedy guy and your scum back of an agent , put a good word in for taylor up there he can join you.

That is my guess at how it all went down too. So glad the club told him where to get off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024