Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wet Spam 21:37 - Aug 25 with 1784 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Wet Spam on 21:45 - Aug 25 with 1745 viewspencoedjack

Looking forward to jack Sullivan's tweet 👍
Wet Spam on 22:02 - Aug 25 with 1661 viewsSwansNZ

Pointless them qualifying for Europe, as they never go far.

Think I’d have preferred them to have had their season disrupted by playing Thursday games, but yes, you have to laugh

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wet Spam on 23:35 - Aug 25 with 1385 viewsTNT

After David Cross and The Chicken Run experience, that's none too shabby, fair play!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wet Spam on 23:44 - Aug 25 with 1362 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Wet Spam on 23:46 - Aug 25 with 1346 viewsDarran

I question whether they really wanted to be in the tournament they clearly didn't last season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wet Spam on 23:46 - Aug 25 with 1352 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Wet Spam on 21:45 - Aug 25 by pencoedjack

Looking forward to jack Sullivan's tweet 👍

Apparently there was some fighting in the stands. Some angry replies to this tweet that go on about it.

[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 23:48]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Wet Spam on 23:59 - Aug 25 with 1319 viewsJack123

Wet Spam on 23:46 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Apparently there was some fighting in the stands. Some angry replies to this tweet that go on about it.

lol, That was funny reading the replies to the tweet..Weird tho, the fans are fighting and they seem to be spending quite big in this transfer window? LMAO

libera nos a malo

Wet Spam on 08:23 - Aug 26 with 1022 viewsClinton

How full was the Olympic stadium for the game? I bet the atmosphere was nowhere as good as Upton Park, the atmosphere at the old Boleyn must have been worth a few points to them Each season. I wonder if they will struggle at home in the new stadium?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Wet Spam on 08:31 - Aug 26 with 1001 viewsjacktar

Wet Spam on 08:23 - Aug 26 by Clinton

How full was the Olympic stadium for the game? I bet the atmosphere was nowhere as good as Upton Park, the atmosphere at the old Boleyn must have been worth a few points to them Each season. I wonder if they will struggle at home in the new stadium?

To be fair the atmosphere seemed very good when WH were chasing the game and applying the pressure in the second half. I think the commentators said 57000 but I can't be sure. I think they believed they only had to turn up to win.
Ah well who gives a sh1t anyway.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Wet Spam on 08:33 - Aug 26 with 996 viewsjackjackjackjack

Wet Spam on 23:46 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

West Ham fans are at a higher meltdown level than most on here. Which is saying something.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Wet Spam on 09:00 - Aug 26 with 944 viewsmonmouth

Wet Spam on 08:33 - Aug 26 by jackjackjackjack

West Ham fans are at a higher meltdown level than most on here. Which is saying something.

Can't wait til they play Ayew on the wing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wet Spam on 09:02 - Aug 26 with 938 viewsSwansNZ

Wet Spam on 09:00 - Aug 26 by monmouth

Can't wait til they play Ayew on the wing.

He's a speed merchant, I've seen them say of him.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wet Spam on 09:05 - Aug 26 with 927 viewsmonmouth

Wet Spam on 09:02 - Aug 26 by SwansNZ

He's a speed merchant, I've seen them say of him.

Well he certainly must have sold his own, some years ago.

Wet Spam on 09:45 - Aug 26 with 877 viewsdougie

Wet Spam on 08:31 - Aug 26 by jacktar

To be fair the atmosphere seemed very good when WH were chasing the game and applying the pressure in the second half. I think the commentators said 57000 but I can't be sure. I think they believed they only had to turn up to win.
Ah well who gives a sh1t anyway.

57000 is a good crowd but at present it is a tourist attraction. It kicked off because there were people in the ground with tottenham, man u and chelsea shirts on.
Wet Spam on 09:52 - Aug 26 with 860 viewsmonmouth

Wet Spam on 09:45 - Aug 26 by dougie

57000 is a good crowd but at present it is a tourist attraction. It kicked off because there were people in the ground with tottenham, man u and chelsea shirts on.

If (when) they drop to the mid table team they have always been the place will be like a graveyard.

Wet Spam on 10:05 - Aug 26 with 829 viewsdougie

Wet Spam on 09:52 - Aug 26 by monmouth

If (when) they drop to the mid table team they have always been the place will be like a graveyard.

Your right the atmosphere will be awful but could well still be full..... Full of chinese tourists wanting to see a prem league game !
Wet Spam on 10:14 - Aug 26 with 815 viewspencoedjack

Wet Spam on 09:45 - Aug 26 by dougie

I have read ST are incredibly cheap for the stadium.

I am sure the those actually in the ground will be far less than the actual attendance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024