Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fireworks 16:45 - Oct 30 with 1359 viewsJackfath

Why in this day and age are they not banned for public purchasing? I cannot see the purpose in selling these to the general public and surely the dangers far outweigh any profit the sellers could make.

Here's my propsal.

If you wish to be a purchaser then you have to be licenced. You have to apply to the council for the privilage. If you are cuaght purchasing or selling fireworls illegally then the same rules apply as with tobacco and alcohol.

If you want to watch a display go to a council run one.

Keep safe this period and also look after your dog.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fireworks on 16:56 - Oct 30 with 1340 viewslifelong

I concur.

It started last night, by next Friday it will be very frightening for very young children and very old people, as well as dogs.
Fireworks on 16:56 - Oct 30 with 1340 viewsdickythorpe

The internet is also an easy way to buy fireworks. I just wish it was only local authorities who could get their hands on them and then just them that put on displays.
Fireworks on 17:03 - Oct 30 with 1321 viewsexiledclaseboy

"Licensed"

They should be banned for anything other than organised displays.

Poll: Tory leader

Fireworks on 17:13 - Oct 30 with 1298 viewsKokoJack

Myself+ Randy (guinea pig) Chill from a Special Tree, Two cold Cans of The Fools Fizz and a Snicker for Randy.
Feel for The frail, OverLook Sad Beings , Hard Earned inFlame
Mr Fawke is The Celebration.
Won and Died in Failure.

Dont trust your own relfection. Trust nothing. Trust the black and white army, thats all you need.

Fireworks on 17:16 - Oct 30 with 1288 viewsblueytheblue

I'd agree with banning them. Well remember over 30 years a go a church bonfire, with "experts" doing a firework display - and it was a professional company.

Rocket went awry, hit a 2 yr old on her dad's shoulders next to me. Poor girl lost an eye in it... when it comes to fireworks, can never forget the smell of the burnt flesh.

They aren't toys, they are dangerous - things can go wrong even with professionals.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Fireworks on 18:13 - Oct 30 with 1232 viewsunion_jack

Fireworks on 17:16 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

I'd agree with banning them. Well remember over 30 years a go a church bonfire, with "experts" doing a firework display - and it was a professional company.

Rocket went awry, hit a 2 yr old on her dad's shoulders next to me. Poor girl lost an eye in it... when it comes to fireworks, can never forget the smell of the burnt flesh.

They aren't toys, they are dangerous - things can go wrong even with professionals.

Horrendous story Bluey, sadly one that is repeated year after year.

Enough should have been enough years ago. My God, you can't do anything these days because if H&S yet we allow explosive devices capable if killing or maiming people in the Hans=do if Joe public.

There have been news items recently of young whippersnappers throwing some into post boxes or flat foyers and watching the destruction they make. Why ffs?

Can't believe we can still buy them, I really can't.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fireworks on 19:30 - Oct 30 with 1173 viewsjesushchrist

I remember laughing at the post some crazy put on here a while ago about setting fireworks off at his neighbour.
Fireworks on 19:34 - Oct 30 with 1163 viewsperchrockjack

Fireworks night should be one night only.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Fireworks on 20:00 - Oct 30 with 1127 viewsEbo

Fireworks on 17:03 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

"Licensed"

They should be banned for anything other than organised displays.

This.

My cat is too spaced out on catnip to be bothered, but the dog is petrified.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Fireworks on 21:26 - Oct 30 with 1065 viewsCooperman

Fireworks on 20:00 - Oct 30 by Ebo

This.

My cat is too spaced out on catnip to be bothered, but the dog is petrified.

A friend of a friend was walking their dog on Llanelli beach earlier this week, the dog was spooked by a firework and run off without the owner being able to find it. The dog was found drowned on the shoreline a few days later.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Fireworks on 22:51 - Oct 30 with 1010 viewspikeypaul

Fireworks on 19:34 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Fireworks night should be one night only.

IT is otherwise it would be known as fireworks nights.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Fireworks on 22:58 - Oct 30 with 1001 viewsepaul

It's Diwali tonight and since the moment its been dark its been like the blitz here with fireworks going off non stop (Southall just down the road) and its still going on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Fireworks on 00:35 - Oct 31 with 955 viewsmorningstar

Fireworks are ok as long as the users are responsible, especially bangers. When i was a 10 year old we used to be able to go to the newsagents and buy them in any quantities we liked and used them as grenades in war games down the beach. The only accident i remember was when Mark Langton got his leg burned but it was agreed at the time that it was his own fault for volunteering to be a German.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Fireworks on 00:49 - Oct 31 with 943 viewsphact0rri

I think a curfew at the very least, fireworks going off (and the cacophony of vehicle alarms) at 2am during the work week, is more than a bit of an annoyance.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Fireworks on 08:07 - Oct 31 with 855 viewsperchrockjack

NO, most urban areas have at least 5 Fireworks nights

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024