Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The death penalty or jailed for life? 15:58 - Dec 16 with 1177 viewsDarran

You decide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38343295

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 16:34 - Dec 16 with 1157 viewsLeonWasGod

Flayed alive, just to see if he really is "immune to feelings".
The death penalty or jailed for life? on 17:16 - Dec 16 with 1112 viewsairedale

These people share a common trait in as much as they are psychopaths, no empathy, which is how they are able to do what they do. No point in killing this one as he's had a century ffs, so no, keep him in the chokey until his time comes.
The death penalty or jailed for life? on 18:22 - Dec 16 with 1056 viewsperchrockjack

Life or Execution. The criminal can decide.

Victims families have no choice.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 10:42 - Dec 17 with 974 viewsPegojack

I agree with every word said by the police and prosecution in that article.

All that's left to do now is sentence him to a sufficiently long term that he spends the rest of his life in prison, hopefully in a lot of discomfort, and dies there.
The death penalty or jailed for life? on 10:45 - Dec 17 with 971 viewsdickythorpe

Lethal injection, he's lived too long.
The death penalty or jailed for life? on 11:05 - Dec 17 with 958 viewsStarsky

Jailed. Give him time to think bout no emotions
No fackin TV either

It's just the internet, init.

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 13:58 - Dec 17 with 907 viewsperchrockjack

I'm ambivalent about death penalty but believe it should be an option.

For me, there is moral argument against taking the life of someone who takes another with intent.

None at all

It's very wrong ,morally, IMO, to keep alive a killer only to release him 10 years later on to the streets.

I've put a few away for life but were released before the victim s kids left school.

That is not right.

We have warped values and have far more organisations concerned with prisoner welfare than for victims.

Frankly, I believe those who are genuinely upset over prison conditions are really quite sick.

We need to look after the good and the law abiding but make prison a living hell. Trust me, it isn't and any career criminal will tell you as much

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 14:33 - Dec 17 with 888 viewsImAlrightJack

Death Penalty, especially since most of these mollesting/murdering scumbags seem to enjoy prison.

Look at Mair.... didn't say anything in court, I bet he would have had old sparky been waiting for him. Instead he's enjoying some sort of Martyr status of his own self-proclamation.
Login to get fewer ads

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 14:54 - Dec 17 with 868 viewsJack_Kass

The problem is that once someone is given the death penalty, they're not exactly rushed into the next room and hit over the head with an axe. It takes years for the day to come, effectively they go to prison anyway.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 13:58 - Dec 19 with 788 viewsDarran

FFS he got 13 years the prick will be out in 6.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 14:05 - Dec 19 with 781 viewsSoberBaker

FFS

He's the most paedo looking bloke I've seen - He looks like a character out of Viz, mun.

And his name is Ralph! The authorities should have spotted this years ago.

AMOW

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 19:36 - Dec 19 with 707 viewsdickythorpe

Looks like Frank Butcher would have done if he'd got to 101
The death penalty or jailed for life? on 22:04 - Dec 19 with 672 viewsFieryJack

The death penalty or jailed for life? on 14:05 - Dec 19 by SoberBaker

FFS

He's the most paedo looking bloke I've seen - He looks like a character out of Viz, mun.

And his name is Ralph! The authorities should have spotted this years ago.

Idiot - Plenty of people have been battered for looking like your caricatured idea of what a paedophile looks like.

Some poor old codger was beaten to death by a mob of teenagers a couple of years back (in Middlesbrough, I think) for looking like one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024