Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury 00:38 - Feb 11 with 1914 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This would leave them pretty limited from an attacking standpoint, with Slimani also less than 100%.

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/vardy-doubt/story-30127347-detail/story.html
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 0:41]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 00:44 - Feb 11 with 1893 viewsNeathJack

Ulloa to come in from the cold and score is how this sort of thing usually pans out.
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 00:45 - Feb 11 with 1887 viewsLoyal

Play him, he is a one season wonder, like Michu.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 00:49 - Feb 11 with 1877 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 00:44 - Feb 11 by NeathJack

Ulloa to come in from the cold and score is how this sort of thing usually pans out.

I believe Ulloa has gone AWOL.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 01:02 - Feb 11 with 1852 viewsNirvana

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 00:49 - Feb 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

I believe Ulloa has gone AWOL.

Don't know if that's good or bad news about Ulloa, he hasnt exactly set the world alight. That awful script sure sounds written for us, though.

So they have Musa/Mahrez/Gray fit and didn't they all play against Derby? Am I missing someone?

Honestly (knock on wood), I'm really beginning to like our chances on Sunday. And then that overconfidence makes me question them again.

I'm hoping Clement sticks to the game plan of sitting back and allowing them possession first half and playing on the counter, and then ramping up the pressing and attacking second half. I don't think Leicester can break a low block down to save their season, and I hope that quite literally.
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 01:06 - Feb 11 with 1846 viewsSwan91

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 01:02 - Feb 11 by Nirvana

Don't know if that's good or bad news about Ulloa, he hasnt exactly set the world alight. That awful script sure sounds written for us, though.

So they have Musa/Mahrez/Gray fit and didn't they all play against Derby? Am I missing someone?

Honestly (knock on wood), I'm really beginning to like our chances on Sunday. And then that overconfidence makes me question them again.

I'm hoping Clement sticks to the game plan of sitting back and allowing them possession first half and playing on the counter, and then ramping up the pressing and attacking second half. I don't think Leicester can break a low block down to save their season, and I hope that quite literally.

Musa and Gray played 120 minutes whilst Mahrez might have played about 40 mins (if you include extra time). I honeslty don't know if this helps us or not because most of their fans have been asking to change Vardy anyway... i'm guessing Okazaki will be playing?

I don't know how this game will go...
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 01:08 - Feb 11 with 1845 viewsNeathJack

I wouldn't bank on that gameplan given PC's comments regarding our slow starts in the last 2 games.

Unless it's all bluff of course.
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 01:18 - Feb 11 with 1826 viewsNirvana

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 01:06 - Feb 11 by Swan91

Musa and Gray played 120 minutes whilst Mahrez might have played about 40 mins (if you include extra time). I honeslty don't know if this helps us or not because most of their fans have been asking to change Vardy anyway... i'm guessing Okazaki will be playing?

I don't know how this game will go...

Thanks for the info, forgot about Shinji. I would rather Vardy play than Okazaki to be honest, and Musa and Gray should be at least a bit tired and sluggish. Mahrez hasn't played well this season either. I hate the way all this sounds, as we've seen this movie play out quite frequently. Just gotta be optimistic.

COYJB
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 01:24 - Feb 11 with 1817 viewsNirvana

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 01:08 - Feb 11 by NeathJack

I wouldn't bank on that gameplan given PC's comments regarding our slow starts in the last 2 games.

Unless it's all bluff of course.

Personally I want us to be more proactive early on and take the game to them. But I don't think Clement will be as eager, as it's producing results. I think those slow starts were quite intentional and he was, as you say, bluffing. Maybe I'm wrong, and I would be glad to be if we won, but I think PC will take the trusted path here.
Login to get fewer ads

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 06:41 - Feb 11 with 1666 viewsJethroJack

Sit back & allow them possession first half?
They don't like having possession.
Should be an interesting game.
Swans 3-1 😁
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 6:43]
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 08:18 - Feb 11 with 1545 viewsWarwickHunt

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 00:44 - Feb 11 by NeathJack

Jenkins has a lazy lob just thinking about it.
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 09:29 - Feb 11 with 1429 viewsswan65split

Leicester mind games.
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 09:53 - Feb 11 with 1380 viewsPegojack

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 06:41 - Feb 11 by JethroJack

Sit back & allow them possession first half?
They don't like having possession.
Should be an interesting game.
Swans 3-1 😁
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 6:43]

"Here you go, Leicester, you have the ball"
"No thanks, you have it"
"No , you have it"
"We don't feckin want it, you have it"
"No, after you...."
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 11:38 - Feb 11 with 1253 viewsPrivate_Partz

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 00:45 - Feb 11 by Loyal

Play him, he is a one season wonder, like Michu.

Not a fair comparison at all. Muchu had a career ending injury.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 12:08 - Feb 11 with 1211 viewsoldcob

Who ever they play up front Alfie will have him in his pocket.
Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 18:43 - Feb 11 with 936 viewsLoyal

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 11:38 - Feb 11 by Private_Partz

Not a fair comparison at all. Muchu had a career ending injury.

Which I don't believe.
If it was career ending he wouldn't be Real Oviedo's highest paid player of all time this season.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 18:44]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 18:51 - Feb 11 with 895 viewsmonmouth

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 09:53 - Feb 11 by Pegojack

"Here you go, Leicester, you have the ball"
"No thanks, you have it"
"No , you have it"
"We don't feckin want it, you have it"
"No, after you...."

I believe that will be the case. Win this, and it's hard to see how we'll ever have a better chance, and it's a big step to freedom.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 18:58 - Feb 11 with 875 viewsmorningstar

Vardy doubtful for Sunday per Leicester Mercury on 18:43 - Feb 11 by Loyal

Which I don't believe.
If it was career ending he wouldn't be Real Oviedo's highest paid player of all time this season.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 18:44]

Which in fairness, probably amounts to about £3k a week tops.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024