Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? 20:50 - Jul 8 with 2763 viewsBrynCartwright

Friday July 7th in the Evening Post page 10...Some tool called Julian Ruck has a massive problem with Welsh people speaking Welsh and any minor WAG funding of the promotion of the Welsh language. Just to say you complete coont...Welsh is our nation's language not English, and Welsh is not a "foreign tongue". I cannot believe the Evening Post would gladly pay for this twunt to distribute his evil, Sais shite. I will be complaining to the EP and wondering why every few week they are happy to print some evil shitty English centric crap in their letters papers slagging off the Welsh language.

You may have gathered I am rather irate about this.

Feck off and live in England if you hate the Welsh language so much you complete utter bell ends.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 21:59 - Jul 8 with 2705 viewsKilkennyjack

Totally agree Bryn.

Self hate is what you get after 800 years of being told you are always second best.
'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only you can free your mind'.

A million welsh speakers by 2020 will ensure that the haters can never win.
The welsh language is a blessing, not a burden.

Trampie mucker ?

Beware of the Risen People

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:02 - Jul 8 with 2697 viewslifelong

Yma o hyd.
Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:03 - Jul 8 with 2694 viewsDarran

Beth?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:22 - Jul 8 with 2657 viewsmonmouth

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:03 - Jul 8 by Darran

Beth?

Ditto.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:26 - Jul 8 with 2651 viewsDarran

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:22 - Jul 8 by monmouth

Ditto.

Haha she was on BBC4 last night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:28 - Jul 8 with 2647 viewsNogginthenog

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:03 - Jul 8 by Darran

Beth?

Cymru am beth even
Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 23:50 - Jul 8 with 2602 viewstrampie

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 21:59 - Jul 8 by Kilkennyjack

Totally agree Bryn.

Self hate is what you get after 800 years of being told you are always second best.
'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only you can free your mind'.

A million welsh speakers by 2020 will ensure that the haters can never win.
The welsh language is a blessing, not a burden.

Trampie mucker ?

Totally agree with Bryn and you Kilkenny.

I tell you what I notice that is shocking is the amount of anti Welsh posts on EP and WM sites as well as BBC sites, I've actually wondered if there is some kind of skullduggery afoot, lots of anti Welsh posts and lots of likes, is there some group operating trying to influence public opinion, I would not describe myself as a conspiracy theorist but it's odd, post after post after post.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 00:12 - Jul 9 with 2575 viewsowainglyndwr

Yma o Hyd.
We will and always will be here.
After all they were the late comers to this land of the true Celts and Britions
Login to get fewer ads

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 05:36 - Jul 9 with 2523 viewsmajorraglan

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 22:02 - Jul 8 by lifelong

Yma o hyd.

A very patriotic and inspiring song.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yma_o_Hyd

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/yma-o-hyd-still-here.html
Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 06:50 - Jul 9 with 2508 viewsItchySphincter

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 23:50 - Jul 8 by trampie

Totally agree with Bryn and you Kilkenny.

I tell you what I notice that is shocking is the amount of anti Welsh posts on EP and WM sites as well as BBC sites, I've actually wondered if there is some kind of skullduggery afoot, lots of anti Welsh posts and lots of likes, is there some group operating trying to influence public opinion, I would not describe myself as a conspiracy theorist but it's odd, post after post after post.

Balance init. The anti-Welsh sentiment pales into insignificance compared to the anti "evil Sais" boIIocks. If you can't take it dont dish it.

I hope when you complain to the EP you do it in your mother tongue.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 6:51]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 07:42 - Jul 9 with 2483 viewstrampie

I don't see Porthcawl anti Sais posts in comparison to anti Welsh posts, it must be a colonial attitude thing, you know stand up comedians telling Irish/Scottish/Welsh jokes the minute somebody tells an English joke there is all sorts of accusations.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 07:45 - Jul 9 with 2477 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't speak Welsh but I've never understood the hostility towards those who do or the promotion of the language in Wales. Similarly the language fascists who look down on those of us who don't speak Welsh should wrap up too.

Poll: Tory leader

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 08:03 - Jul 9 with 2454 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 00:12 - Jul 9 by owainglyndwr

Yma o Hyd.
We will and always will be here.
After all they were the late comers to this land of the true Celts and Britions

We're Britons. Not Celts.......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 11:09 - Jul 9 with 2375 viewsDafyddHuw

Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 08:03 - Jul 9 by Brynmill_Jack

We're Britons. Not Celts.......

Nah, we're Celts not Britons
Trample mate..Have u read Julian Ruck in the EP? on 11:22 - Jul 9 with 2360 viewsBanosswan

He's a crap author anyway.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024