Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louis Theroux tonight 21:40 - Oct 29 with 2527 viewsDarran

Awful. I know there's a lovely man on here who's had a family problem with it. Big up to everyone suffering.
Heartbreaking stuff.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Louis Theroux tonight on 21:45 - Oct 29 with 2509 viewsexiledclaseboy

What’s it about?

Poll: Tory leader

Louis Theroux tonight on 21:46 - Oct 29 with 2507 viewsDarran

Louis Theroux tonight on 21:45 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

What’s it about?

Anorexia.

Louis Theroux tonight on 21:52 - Oct 29 with 2489 viewsexiledclaseboy

Louis Theroux tonight on 21:46 - Oct 29 by Darran

Anorexia.

Ah. A friend’s daughter suffered. Horrible disease.

Poll: Tory leader

Louis Theroux tonight on 21:53 - Oct 29 with 2487 viewsDarran

Louis Theroux tonight on 21:52 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Ah. A friend’s daughter suffered. Horrible disease.

Awful.

Louis Theroux tonight on 22:08 - Oct 29 with 2455 viewsdickythorpe

Terrible, misunderstood condition.
Louis Theroux tonight on 07:26 - Oct 30 with 2354 viewsKilkennyjack

Correct mate both cruel and heart breaking.

Beware of the Risen People

Louis Theroux tonight on 07:35 - Oct 30 with 2350 viewsmonmouth

I knew both Lena Zavaroni and another girl that starved herself to death in the 1980s. She wouldn’t even eat strawberries I took her (“I’ll eat them later”). I also know someone that beat it, but when she had it used to walk 15 miles a day and stare into bakery windows wishing she could eat the cakes when she weighed 5 stones. She’s still ok now thank god.

A terrible terrible mental illness with deep psychological roots. My heart goes out to anyone trying to battle it or support anyone battling it.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 20:58]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Louis Theroux tonight on 13:27 - Oct 30 with 2238 viewswestwalesed

A fascinating illness from a Clinical point of view but devastating for those afflicted by it.

As a side note, I thought Louis Theroux looked incredibly uncomfortable at times in that programme, unlike him.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

Louis Theroux tonight on 15:55 - Oct 30 with 2183 viewsfbreath

Louis Theroux tonight on 13:27 - Oct 30 by westwalesed

A fascinating illness from a Clinical point of view but devastating for those afflicted by it.

As a side note, I thought Louis Theroux looked incredibly uncomfortable at times in that programme, unlike him.

I noticed he looked uncomfortable at times to.

I think these people are so mentally delicate that they can easily take things to heart and go down hill.

The reaction to the girl towards the end who was released after 9 months whose house he turned up. She had put on weight and he said you look great and then realised he wasn't meant to say that and tried to cover his tracks by saying I mean you just look great being you.

Such a debilitating illness and appears really complex. To us it just doesn't make sense, I mean we just eat.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Louis Theroux tonight on 18:52 - Oct 30 with 2107 viewsmonmouth

Louis Theroux tonight on 15:55 - Oct 30 by fbreath

I noticed he looked uncomfortable at times to.

I think these people are so mentally delicate that they can easily take things to heart and go down hill.

The reaction to the girl towards the end who was released after 9 months whose house he turned up. She had put on weight and he said you look great and then realised he wasn't meant to say that and tried to cover his tracks by saying I mean you just look great being you.

Such a debilitating illness and appears really complex. To us it just doesn't make sense, I mean we just eat.

It generally has very little to do with food or weight and a lot to do with exercising control and low self esteem.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Louis Theroux tonight on 20:32 - Oct 31 with 1976 viewsdickythorpe

I knew a girl who looked like Kylie Minogue, she always thought she was ugly though and starved herself.
She never could take a compliment and was always weighing herself. Her mother got so stressed with her that she herself needed electric shock treatment.

Very, very sad.
Louis Theroux tonight on 20:34 - Oct 31 with 1969 viewsLoyal

Louis Theroux tonight on 20:32 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

I knew a girl who looked like Kylie Minogue, she always thought she was ugly though and starved herself.
She never could take a compliment and was always weighing herself. Her mother got so stressed with her that she herself needed electric shock treatment.

Very, very sad.

Is Kylie Minogue attractive ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Louis Theroux tonight on 22:21 - Nov 2 with 1858 viewsdickythorpe

Just watching this on catch up. Nearly in tears.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024