Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Tyler (Commentator) 22:08 - Jan 24 with 2353 viewsBobby_Fischer

Does he do anyone else's head in?

Just watched the Arse v Chelski match, f*ck I nearly put it on mute.

He kept calling Kante, Conte and my personal favourite was "Chelsea need an equaliser to salvage a point." - Its a knockout cup game you pleb.

"AND ITS LIVE!"

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 22:30 - Jan 24 with 2269 viewsJack_Kass

Yes he has gone full Motson now and is on a downward slope

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 22:34 - Jan 24 with 2256 viewsjack2jack

Aguerrrrrrrrroooooooo!! 😀
Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 22:39 - Jan 24 with 2238 viewsBobby_Fischer

He doesn't actually comment on the match, just babbling bollocks.

Reminds me of Alan Partridge.

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:07 - Jan 24 with 2176 viewsspiderboy

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 22:39 - Jan 24 by Bobby_Fischer

He doesn't actually comment on the match, just babbling bollocks.

Reminds me of Alan Partridge.

If you wanted him to comment on the game maybe you should shut your eyes and let him tell you whats happening,,i.e from square 3 to square 4 etc..if you want an accurate and incise picture of the whole scenario of the game open your eyes and listen to the man,,he may be past his best,but hes probably still one of the best,still..
Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:10 - Jan 24 with 2169 viewsBobby_Fischer

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:07 - Jan 24 by spiderboy

If you wanted him to comment on the game maybe you should shut your eyes and let him tell you whats happening,,i.e from square 3 to square 4 etc..if you want an accurate and incise picture of the whole scenario of the game open your eyes and listen to the man,,he may be past his best,but hes probably still one of the best,still..

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:12 - Jan 24 with 2160 viewsspiderboy

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:10 - Jan 24 by Bobby_Fischer

get a grip
Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:18 - Jan 24 with 2146 viewsTheKirkyLife

"And it's live" really does me in too. Of course it's live you moron.
Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:31 - Jan 24 with 2121 viewsBobby_Fischer

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:12 - Jan 24 by spiderboy

get a grip

Have you read what you wrote? Bizarre.

Login to get fewer ads

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:34 - Jan 24 with 2117 viewsBobby_Fischer

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 23:07 - Jan 24 by spiderboy

So I am wrong for wanting a commentator to comment on the game, but if I want him to I should shut my eyes.

If I want an accurate 'scenario' of the game I should open my eyes and listen to him?

He's past his best, but is still one of the best?

Great stuff, you are f*cking mental.

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 06:58 - Jan 25 with 1936 viewsE20Jack

All commentary does my head in. If your mate was sat next to you in a pub, volume down, watching a match doing the exact same thing, I reckon most people would give it 5 mins before telling him to "shut the f*ck up!".

But with these buffoons it seems acceptable, even though they are the most annoying people on the planet. Tyler and Motson are the worst of the two. Motson shouts a players name in excitement, you look up and he has the ball in the halfway line.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 07:45 - Jan 25 with 1884 viewsQuincy999

Commentary has allways puzzled me. Why do we need someone to tell us what is happening when we can see it with our own eyes. During the transition from radio to tv a union rep must have done a great job convincing the tv executives that it was still needed.
Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 08:39 - Jan 25 with 1815 viewsswanjackal

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 07:45 - Jan 25 by Quincy999

Commentary has allways puzzled me. Why do we need someone to tell us what is happening when we can see it with our own eyes. During the transition from radio to tv a union rep must have done a great job convincing the tv executives that it was still needed.

I'm guessing because blind people still use the TV too. Also, it's a tool to make you piss faster, and to get back to the game by over zealous speech as a team passes the half way line (Jonathan Pearce).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 10:00 - Jan 25 with 1727 viewsLoyal

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 07:45 - Jan 25 by Quincy999

Keep duffers in a job.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 10:44 - Jan 25 with 1685 viewsWarwickHunt

Barry Davies was the only football commentator ever worth listening to. Unfortunately the BBC deemed him inferior to the fûckwit Motson who appeared to be in permanent self-parody mode.
Martin Tyler (Commentator) on 13:04 - Jan 25 with 1603 viewsandrew

Bloody hell grow up.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024