Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 156923 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 10:06 - Nov 21 with 22006 viewsbosh67

I think he will stay. He said he was committed to us for the season now. He wants Prem not Scotland.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

bronkhurst gone on 10:08 - Nov 21 with 21995 viewsCroydonCaptJack

In my opinion if he leaves for that it will actually look worse for him that leaving for Wolves, after making those statements.
bronkhurst gone on 10:12 - Nov 21 with 21960 viewsdmm

I can't help but feel a tad nervous about this one. Beale clearly loves GRangers and I would be surprised if GRangers haven't similar feelings.

That said, I agree Beale wants to manage in the Prem so I hope the club has promised him the resources he wants in January.
bronkhurst gone on 10:25 - Nov 21 with 21877 viewsAntti_Heinola

Personally, think the reason he turned down Wolves was the possibility of the Rangers job coming up.
I think he'll be gone, he obviously wants to go there, and it's a great chance to win trophies.

tbh, I'll be relieved, since the Wolves thing this has been quite boring. I can't blame him too much - clubs sack managers if it goes wrong after 2 months, so managers entitled to do the same. But all in all very disappointing.

Bare bones.

bronkhurst gone on 10:39 - Nov 21 with 21787 viewsRangersw12

I'm sure he's sorting out his presentation already it will probably be similar to the one he did for Wolves
bronkhurst gone on 10:42 - Nov 21 with 21730 viewsdanehoop

I think the difference is that this time we probably have inserted a bigger comp clause in his contract......

Never knowingly understood

bronkhurst gone on 10:44 - Nov 21 with 21749 viewsPaddyhoops

Another distraction the club don’t need. Hope he comes out quickly and says he’s not interested!
I don’t think it’s nailed on that he’ll win trophies anyway. Celtic in relative terms are a long way ahead.
bronkhurst gone on 10:55 - Nov 21 with 21678 viewsLoyalitat

Like the guy and what he has brought to our club overall. However, I don't trust him and I am not a fully-paid member of the Beale cult. QPR is merely a stop-gap for him.
On current form (last 5 games) we lie bottom of the table. After 21 games last year in a league that was much tougher and of a higher standard, we had amassed 38 points. We only failed to score in one game during that period last year. We've failed to score in about 8 games this season, which nigh on equals the 9 games we failed to score in total last season. We've virtually lost as many games as we have won this season.
In short, he's done no better than alright in a much weaker league this year. . .
Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 10:55 - Nov 21 with 21677 viewsNorthantsHoop

If Beale is in the frame to go to Glasgow Rangers, hope it happens quickly by that I mean this week, we can then focus on getting in a replacement as soon as possible. Hopefully the Board have been thinking about this since the Wolves situation and have a shortlist ready to go.
bronkhurst gone on 11:40 - Nov 21 with 21521 viewsderbyhoop

I can see this one happening.
Beale has affection for GRangers and it would be a chance to win trophies and experience European football. If not for long!

He might decide he has unfinished business with QPR but I wouldnt put a big bet on that.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

bronkhurst gone on 11:46 - Nov 21 with 21490 viewsted_hendrix

He'll be with us after the WC has finished, some of you blokes need to take a step back from condemning the bloke before anything has actually happened.

WTF Is a matter with some of you?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

bronkhurst gone on 11:58 - Nov 21 with 21410 viewsswitchingcode

7/4 fav with Skybet
bronkhurst gone on 12:06 - Nov 21 with 21369 viewseastside_r

Will GR approach / consider Beale? Almost certainly.

Ball will be in his court. I hope the club (LF / LH) have been preparing for this scenario.

If this happens, it will be during the WC break.
bronkhurst gone on 12:12 - Nov 21 with 21313 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 11:46 - Nov 21 by ted_hendrix

He'll be with us after the WC has finished, some of you blokes need to take a step back from condemning the bloke before anything has actually happened.

Eh because he spoke to Wolves and was willing to go until the last min
bronkhurst gone on 12:40 - Nov 21 with 21137 viewsWegerles_Stairs

bronkhurst gone on 10:39 - Nov 21 by Rangersw12

I'm sure he's sorting out his presentation already it will probably be similar to the one he did for Wolves

Few slides on the Boyne notwithstanding.
bronkhurst gone on 14:08 - Nov 21 with 20919 viewsBerkoRanger

From SSN.
Former Rangers striker Kris Boyd on Sky Sports News:

"I wouldn't rule out anybody whether it's big names starting their managerial career in Steven Gerrard or whether it's managers trying to rebuild their reputation in Brendan Rodgers at Celtic.

"There is no doubt Rangers can't afford the Premier League wages that people like Sean Dyche and Ralph Hasenhuttl were on but there's a special attraction to both clubs in Scotland.

"I think the obvious one at this moment in time would be Michael Beale. He's someone who turned down the Wolves job and the Rangers fans, for what he's done under Gerrard, they remember that and were extremely proud that he was part of that team that delivered 55 for the club. There's an obvious connection there but whether he wants to move on from QPR, we don't know, but he will definitely be someone who's in the running.

"Sean Dyche would want to rule the dressing room, manage it properly so when you look at the players and the discipline on and off the field has not been great. There is no doubt that whoever gets the job there are a few people who need a boot up the backside to get going again.

"Michael Beale is a fantastic coach who's doing well at QPR but you've got Sean Dyche with the discipline side key to how he works, so it'll be interesting to see how it pans out."

What went wrong for Van Bronckhorst at Rangers?
Rangers were booed off the pitch after drawing 1-1 with Livingston at Ibrox.
Play Video - Boyd: GVB was always going to struggle to win back Rangers fans
Kris Boyd says the sacking of Van Bronckhorst comes as no surprise after results turned
Van Bronckhorst's sacking was perhaps inevitable after Rangers' draw at St Mirren two weeks ago.

With the club facing an uphill task to overhaul Celtic's nine-point lead in the Scottish Premiership, and no European football to look forward to after the World Cup break following a woeful Champions League campaign, Rangers are searching for a new manager.

Whoever takes over will have plenty to think about before Rangers return to action against Hibernian live on Sky Sports on December 15.

Kris Boyd analyses what went wrong for Rangers and the Dutchman on the following issues:
bronkhurst gone on 15:34 - Nov 21 with 20664 viewsThe_Beast1976

With you here Ted. The statements coming out on here are just like the clickbait rumours. Nothing to see here whatsoever
bronkhurst gone on 16:03 - Nov 21 with 20600 viewskensalriser

This is getting a bit tiresome now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

bronkhurst gone on 16:46 - Nov 21 with 20457 viewsEastR

You're right there, Ted

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

bronkhurst gone on 18:48 - Nov 21 with 20157 viewsenfieldargh

Imagine if there were clickbait sites around when Stanley Bowles threatened to leave.

It was bad enough at the time hearing about it in the Evenning News/Standard, little did we know what was really going on

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

bronkhurst gone on 18:58 - Nov 21 with 20120 viewsdavman

bronkhurst gone on 10:39 - Nov 21 by Rangersw12

What the one neither he nor his agent could have done, because he says that he didn't talk to them and he has not got an agent?

This needs to be nipped in the bud straight away by a quick, respectful statement that he has committed to our project and would not be interested at this stage in his career to take the Scottish Rangers job. It is his ambition to go there, but not now as he is committed to the English Rangers.

But no.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

bronkhurst gone on 19:16 - Nov 21 with 20077 viewsNed_Kennedys

I don’t think he will go: after his comments about his reasons for staying at QPR after the Wolves approach he will look pretty silly and untrustworthy if he takes another job a few weeks later.

If the Rangers job had come up BEFORE the Wolves job it would have been a different matter I think.
bronkhurst gone on 21:19 - Nov 21 with 19804 viewsHAYESBOY

Hes not going anywhere.

Smells like a trout farm in here

bronkhurst gone on 22:03 - Nov 21 with 19661 viewsozranger

bronkhurst gone on 21:19 - Nov 21 by HAYESBOY

Hes not going anywhere.

And, for another click bait site...

Daily Record Sport
@Record_Sport
·
30s
EXCLUSIVE! Michael Beale cleared for Rangers job as QPR boss wants it and Loftus Road chief refuses to stand in his way | @AndyNewportDR
and @ScottBurns75
bronkhurst gone on 22:04 - Nov 21 with 19654 viewsRangersw12

Sounds like it's between Beale and Dyche
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024