Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross Mccormack 08:57 - Jul 8 with 11692 viewsrosseeles

11m fee agreed with Fulham

did i miss something? 11m??

Ross Mccormack on 09:46 - Jul 8 with 2740 viewssimmo

We would be crucified if we spent that kind of money on a Championship player. People were talking about us buying the league and Phillips and Austin comboned didn't combine that fee.

Mental.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ross Mccormack on 09:48 - Jul 8 with 2733 viewspaulparker

Fulham will not go up this year or walk it !!
even if they sign McCormack and with their talented youngsters they will find it hard going, I expect them to struggle early on and sack penfold , chaka Khan is very briatore esq in the way he goes through managers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ross Mccormack on 09:51 - Jul 8 with 2716 viewsTacticalR

Don't know too much about him. 28 goals in a very average side is not bad, but he didn't impress at Loftus Road.

Air hostess clique

Ross Mccormack on 09:54 - Jul 8 with 2705 viewsfrancisbowles

Wouldn't be a lot of interest from elsewhere at the price.

Ross Mccormack on 10:01 - Jul 8 with 2678 viewsQPR442

I think he will do well at Foolham. I will also say that they will do well this season. With the players they have and a good goal scorer they have got to be one of the favs.
Tough division this year and glad we are not there.
Will also agree that if it was us that spent the money everyone would be having a go.

Ross Mccormack on 10:02 - Jul 8 with 2675 viewsballbag

11m?

Ross Mccormack on 10:04 - Jul 8 with 2663 viewsPhildo

They had better hope they are getting a Charlie Austin rather than a Mike Sheron

Ross Mccormack on 10:05 - Jul 8 with 2657 viewsNorthernr

I imagine Leeds drove him down at high speed to get it through before Fulham sobered up. Be like that time Amazon rushed a box set of every episode of Allo Allo to our uni accommodation after a late-night, post-pub shopping spree.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ross Mccormack on 10:17 - Jul 8 with 2594 viewsLoft1979

Love to see their books. If QPR had high wage bill what about these guys?

Ross Mccormack on 10:19 - Jul 8 with 2585 viewsTacticalR

Amazon's books?

Air hostess clique

Ross Mccormack on 10:37 - Jul 8 with 2530 viewsKonk

Our only players on silly money now must be Parker, Ruiz, Mitroglu, Stekelenburg and I’d imagine Rodallega and Riether would be on £25k or something. Ruiz, Stekelenburg and Mitroglu are likely to be playing elsewhere come the start of the season.

I'm expecting/hoping that a fair chunk of the £11m is made-up of add-ons, in which case if we go up*, it will be seen as money well spent.

*I have no idea how we'll get on.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ross Mccormack on 10:42 - Jul 8 with 2516 viewsAntti_Heinola

He's not that good Disco. Leeds friends of mine think he's fine, but no pace and many of his goals came in a short purple patch.
a ludicrous fee.

Bare bones.

Ross Mccormack on 10:42 - Jul 8 with 2515 viewsimustbemad

Fulham are far too good for the championship on paper. So were we last season. Big problem will be when they start losing a few. Will Khan pull the trigger?

Ross Mccormack on 10:49 - Jul 8 with 2489 viewsElHoop

Bloody hell, now and then there's a fool such as the Fools.

He's 5 foot 9 and a winger/striker. He's 28 in August. He's not scored a goal every two games for a club at any level. He's never played in the PL. He scored 28 last season but was somewhat ramped up as Leeds conceded 67. Fulham conceded 85 last season. How will they play him and maintain his strike rate and also stem the flow of goals? Too much says that this deal won't work out but at least the Fools will see goals - at both ends
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 10:51]

Ross Mccormack on 10:58 - Jul 8 with 2464 viewsadhoc_qpr

I suspect the fee was inflated (add ons and clauses etc) from the real fee to make leeds seem like they drove a hard bargain and Fulham seem like they are splashing the cash.

He'll score goals in the championship next season which is what they need, so reasonable signing.

Ross Mccormack on 11:00 - Jul 8 with 2382 viewsNorthernr

They've got a few.

Ross Mccormack on 11:04 - Jul 8 with 2373 viewsQPRMUSO

This is bonkers. Glad it's weakened massive Leeds though!

Ross Mccormack on 11:05 - Jul 8 with 2370 viewsDANRANGER

Decent player but about 6m overpriced. It's laughable to think the signing of Ross McCormack will win you the league though. Fulham have 2 good young strikers who I'm sure the Fulham faithful would prefer up front and the money be spent on building a defence.

Ross Mccormack on 11:53 - Jul 8 with 2305 viewsQPunkR

Good player I've thought we should be looking at for years. But not at that bloody price!!!
Absolutely insane, add-ons or no!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Ross Mccormack on 12:08 - Jul 8 with 2271 viewsQPR442

agree the worlds gone mad if McCormack is worth £11M. Hugely overpriced but if he gets them up then no one will complain.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 15:40]

Ross Mccormack on 12:33 - Jul 8 with 2222 viewsbaz_qpr

Isn't Warnock supposed to have warned of HR as the wrong sort. £11m for what I would not consider to be one of the top 3 strikers in the division and 28 to boot. They've overpaid by £7m. I look at Fulham and I think Blackburn

Ross Mccormack on 12:33 - Jul 8 with 2222 viewsYorkRanger

too much money but potentially a great signing. Proved consistently he can score loads of goals at Championship level - no reason why that will not remain the case in what should be a very decent Fulham side.

Ross Mccormack on 12:49 - Jul 8 with 2188 viewsRangersAreBack

And Remy is £8m? The world's gone mad I tell you!

Ross Mccormack on 12:54 - Jul 8 with 2173 viewsMrSheen

Cellini can sell Leeds now.

Ross Mccormack on 13:05 - Jul 8 with 2148 viewsmakaveli1882

other than scoring their goal with a free kick, also scored at Loftus Road last day of season when we won championship.

great singing for them unfortunately will probably take them back up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024