Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t How long before Man Utd are Champions again? 21:47 - Nov 2 with 1632 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Seems to me that now the Fergie years are over it could be a barren time for United and how I'll enjoy that. Can anyone see them getting a top spot finish in the next decade?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

o/t How long before Man Utd are Champions again? on 21:52 - Nov 2 with 1628 viewsstu

Yes me

Tangerine is the new black

o/t How long before Man Utd are Champions again? on 13:53 - Nov 3 with 1603 viewsOsbourne

For me, it is my hope for them to do an Arsenal and not win anything for years and years. Hopefully finishing no higher than 5th in the mean time!

Even better, a drop into the Championship. Tommy Doc sorted that out in the 70's! With some big name players too, if I remember.

I have heard that Alex Ferguson can only get into Old Trafford now through one entrance. It is the one very large entrance they have at Old Trafford. His head will not fit through any of the other entrances! Stop press, and his head is getting bigger by the day. Lost by one yesterday, I don't even know if it was at City or United.
Last bit of humour;
Try and keep 11 on the pitch Louis, it helps!
Sorry to all Man U fans on here!

o/t How long before Man Utd are Champions again? on 14:51 - Nov 3 with 1591 viewsspooner

Can't really get excited about the apparent plight of others.
Man U, Liverpool, Newcastle, Spurs and Villa's woes may be of interest to some, but I'm more concerned with the team I've supported all my life to date.
I can relate to Burnley, whose fans are worried that the lack of investment cold lead to them being cast adrift by Christmas. They wonder if they'll be in the Championship next season and where the Premiership windfall has gone.

o/t How long before Man Utd are Champions again? on 15:44 - Nov 3 with 1580 viewsCurryman

Spot on Spooner, I'm only interested in how we get out of the terrible position we're in.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

o/t How long before Man Utd are Champions again? on 16:25 - Nov 3 with 1568 viewsseasider13

could not give a rats ass about manures plight,

no offense blood,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

o/t How long before Man Utd are Champions again? on 16:57 - Nov 3 with 1557 viewsBloodtangerine

None taken

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024