Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Statement 19:56 - Jan 30 with 8827 viewsribble

http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-2237743.aspx

Words fail me.

Club Statement on 20:11 - Jan 30 with 7101 viewsWizaard

Agreed. Don't see how he was left in any position but to apologise.

Financially, it would break far more wealthier people than him if it went to court and he lost.

Think it might be the first of a few similar statements for the same reason.

I think point 5 is the salient one here. It silences those who have had to face this, and looking at those targeted, it's a concerted effort to gag the fanbase from making legitimate concerns about the running of the club.

Obviously, the allegations of a less savoury basis are a different kettle of fish.

Club Statement on 20:22 - Jan 30 with 7084 viewsribble

I've just seen the Apology post on t'other board. Mosser obviously stepped well over the line but I agree, Point 5 could have ramifications beyond this episode.

Club Statement on 20:27 - Jan 30 with 7071 viewsolneyseasider

Wizard. You are absolutely right in what you say. More apologies will follow. But there is a trend emerging that probably wasn't anticipated by the Os.

The apologies won't be taken seriously by the wider fan base and aren't scaring everyone into silence. They are in fact having the opposite effect and enraging fans even more. And on the eve of a well publicised demo!

The fall of most dynastys has started with a vicious reaction from the dynasty in question but the attempt at suppression usually has the opposite effect.

And with Latvian Bankers lurking in the background.

The end game I suspect.

Club Statement on 20:50 - Jan 30 with 7028 viewsgiro

Christ (although I'm an aethist) on a bike!

The guy has clearly overstepped the mark. Extracting an apology is fair enough, but a 5k contribution is really turning the screw.

I guess it says a lot more about the Oyston's than it does about the transgressor

If it's my job to take the rip, and I actually agree with you lot on this one, it must speak volumes as to just how bad things have got.

C'mon Robbie, let's have your view on this.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 20:51]

Club Statement on 21:10 - Jan 30 with 7001 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

My views on this are very mixed, and i'd rather keep a lot of them to myself.

What I will say is that when I was moderating the other site, I did see the possibility of this sort of thing happening - and moderated accordingly. Unfortunately, you can't remove the risk altogether without completely suppressing legitimate discussion/debate/call it what you will. That's clearly impossible, and that it has turned out this way is a sorry state of affairs.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Club Statement on 21:27 - Jan 30 with 6973 viewsscratchingshed

This is the final straw for me that's finally broke the Cammels back.

Any credibility the Oystons had left (to me it was all gone anyway) they have now lost it.

They have caused Unrepairable damage now between them and the fans and it won't ever go away.

Seriously think their time is now limited at this club and deep down for the first time they actually now know it themselves hence such actions.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 21:29]

Club Statement on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 6961 viewsWizaard

Giro

With his own legal fees already incurred you can probably double that 5k.

Expensive business, this posting on messageboards.

Club Statement on 21:29 - Jan 30 with 6960 viewsgiro

Thanks for your response, Robbie,

Although I do detect the skills of a Whitehall mandarin, in your reply.

In a nutshell....does the punishment fit the crime?

Club Statement on 21:30 - Jan 30 with 6958 viewsHertsseasider

Giro - If ever we meet, the first pint is on me.

"Schools Out London"

Club Statement on 21:38 - Jan 30 with 6946 viewsolneyseasider

Basil

I think the Os are taking the low hanging fruit first.

There are others being targeted for asking perfectly legitimate questions; questions that come too close to home for the Os.

And I am not just talking TAM.

The time for sitting on the fence and keeping your counsel is passed.

Club Statement on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 6939 viewsTang67

In the end the Oystons are stinking the club out with their behaviour
This is endgame for them and yes , I agree, there could be more to come

Do you think the Oystons can view this as a victory ?
Rotten

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Club Statement on 21:46 - Jan 30 with 6922 viewsRusty2Stands

My views on this are very mixed,

Mixed in what way exactly? I'm intruiged

Club Statement on 22:52 - Jan 30 with 6842 viewsgiro

Herts, If the situation ever arises, I would be more than happy to accept.

PS Loweswater Gold is my preferred tipple.

Club Statement on 22:53 - Jan 30 with 6838 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Herts, give him a pint of my warm pi** and make him make do.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Club Statement on 23:10 - Jan 30 with 6811 viewsgiro

That's a relief Robbie,
I thought you were going to suggest.... Fosters!

Club Statement on 23:38 - Jan 30 with 6779 viewsCurryman

Giro, there will be far more alcoholic content in a pint of BRB's waste than in a pint of Fosters.

Seriously, this whole episode is beyond belief. As I stated on the other board football is a very emotive game and there will be times when individuals step over the mark. In this case it seems MM has done so, but, I also believe that the O's have also overstepped that same mark by doing what they have done to a supporter of the club in the cause of vanity. This is in my opinion something for which they will never be forgiven.

In my case, it has strengthened my resolve to do everything legal to assist in their removal from the club. Tomorrow, I will be attending the demo and not entering the ground. It will not be easy as I am and have been a Blackpool supporter of 60 years and will have travelled a fair way to make my protest.

As far as I am concerned the whole family can rot in hell.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Club Statement on 00:10 - Jan 31 with 6751 viewsgiro

Curryman,
Thanks for the info on BBR. I feel a whole lot better now!

When a stalwart, like yourself, is driven to take the action you are taking, tomorrow, it's a pretty clear indication that rock bottom has been reached.

Club Statement on 01:51 - Jan 31 with 6708 viewsseasider13

giro, one of robbies real ale and mushy peas farts could singe your nasal hairs at 10 paces,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Club Statement on 07:22 - Jan 31 with 6672 viewsSouthshorepool

I respect your decision curryman but I don't see the two events as mutually exclusive. Regardless of the owners there is still a team to support. Granted, one that none of us will recognise, but they're in tangerine.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Club Statement on 08:19 - Jan 31 with 6646 viewshindu_seasider

What happened to freedom of speech?! #justiceformosser

Club Statement on 08:21 - Jan 31 with 6645 viewsCurryman

Mark, just as you supported them from the Moon last week, and last season I will be supporting the Pool in my mind.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 8:22]

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Club Statement on 08:22 - Jan 31 with 6644 viewsstraightatthewall

Mark,

they could be in bin bags and plus-fours for what difference it makes and for all the connection there is between supporters and club.

It's hard to know what 'we' are supporting anymore. And of course, day in-day out, it just gets worse and the targets of their bullying get more and more ridiculous and nasty.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Club Statement on 08:56 - Jan 31 with 6624 viewsOdinsRaven

I don't think Mosser had any legal fees to be fair. He was posting on avftt one right up until he met with the rapist that he was doing it himself so I suspect he went in owen and his part time legal team said their peice, threatened him etc and then voilà we have what we have today. Five grand is cheap to totally humiliate the oystons and ensure another few thousand fans turn against them. On top of that Mosser can also apply to the fighting fund which plenty of people have donated to

What's sad here is that the rich can buy justice away from the poor...

Club Statement on 09:04 - Jan 31 with 6620 viewshalifax71

You're wrong re legal costs incurred.

Club Statement on 09:25 - Jan 31 with 6611 viewshalifax71

Also, BRR says, "What I will say is that when I was moderating the other site, I did see the possibility of this sort of thing happening - and moderated accordingly. "

Is that what you call allowing TDL and all the other oyston accounts to post belittling and goading fans. I class you as partially responsible for this whole sorry situation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024