Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" 16:31 - Mar 28 with 2517 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Osbourne is being made aware of a bit of "Osbourne bashing" going on!

I say, and on the eve of the Cricket World Cup Final too. Pool not relegated either, still in with a "fighting chance" of survival Osbourne thinks. How frightfully puzzling.

Coming from the "Fans on line" site, Osbourne has read the following :

".................I couldn't be doing with Osbourne - anyone who speaks about themselves in the third person is far too narcissistic for me and consequently I found myself getting irritated just reading the drivel that he posted."

Osbourne says, blimey! Narcissistic, Narcissistic. I say, steady on all boy. That's a "topping" word, but Osbourne, Narcissistic? Well I never. I'm not sure if Osbourne, quite handy with the English language, even knows what narcissistic means!

However, another poster is a little more accommodating towards Osbourne :

"Oh come on, he's hilarious give the bloke credit, he spends vast amount of time thinking all that stuff up and he's just a harmless aside to the serious BST / TK stuff that's going on."

Osbourne says, "is that Osbourne's wheels being oiled?"
"a harmless aside," "a harmless aside." You cheeky monkey! Osbourne a harmless aside? I say!

DICTIONARY :
Narcissistic is the adjective from the noun "Narcissism."
Meaning is apparently : "A person with an exceptional interest in oneself or a person who has exceptional admiration for oneself."

Well, I say. Cheeky monkey's everywhere!

So, is it "Stay with us Osbourne" or "Goodbye Osbourne?"

I say, how frightfully puzzling. How frightfully, frightfully puzzling.

Cheer O.
"I say, Osbourne has got the red card"
"Goodbye and good riddance."
"He should stay you fools, he should stay. Osbourne's betting tips are going to make everyone on AVFTT millionaires. If only Lee Clarke had listened to Osbourne's advice."
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 16:32]

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 16:40 - Mar 28 with 2504 viewsjanegallagher

Sadly Osbourne they're not used to nice people

Rather than narcissistic I'd call you quirky.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 18:54 - Mar 28 with 2468 viewsscratchingshed

Stay Osbourne, although I find some of you're posts bizarre to say the least even more bizarre you're optimism you are completely harmless.

Stick around pal you make me smile at times.

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 19:11 - Mar 28 with 2460 viewsribble

Stick around, Osbourne. I really wouldn't bother what others think.

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 20:01 - Mar 28 with 2439 viewsstu

Yep, stick around Ozzie lad, ignore 'em - you're your own person (or third person )

Tangerine is the new black

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 20:02 - Mar 28 with 2437 viewsTwelveAngryMen

My post that Osbourne and I stand by it
Indeed I'd add that re-posting it on a new thread on here sort of reinforces the point
Never seen anyone post so much drivel in my life - I thought BHOK was bad but to be fair he's tempered his irrational optimism
You take it to another level and that's why I don't post on here - this being an honourable exception

#footballfirst

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 20:03 - Mar 28 with 2433 viewsTwelveAngryMen

BTW don't leave as I'm not staying (;

#footballfirst

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 20:05 - Mar 28 with 2431 viewsstu

He's harmless TAM live and let live.

Tangerine is the new black

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 20:59 - Mar 28 with 2404 viewsPNENIL

You carry on posting on here Osbourne, you've grown on me.

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 22:38 - Mar 28 with 2378 viewsterminallytangerine

Some of us like daffodils.

It's very spring like.

This board is a centre for optimism and understandably there isn't a lot of that around at the moment.

Things will pick up on here when Pool's fortunes do and the war is over.

Till then hold on in there Mr third person singular.

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 03:31 - Mar 29 with 2348 viewsseasider13

Stay Osbourne, maybe next season we will have more to cheer about.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 08:37 - Mar 29 with 2334 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Looks like Osbourne stays.

That's a frightful bit of luck. Such fun on here. This "posting board" AVFTT is rather good. Osbourne loves all of its functions.

Don't forget, follow Osbourne's betting tips and "by this time next year, we'll all be millionaires!"

Pool could still save the day 2014-15, think Osbourne will be proved right.

Osbourne stays.

Cheer O - for now!
The has been reversed.

right back to the world cup cricket - "come on New Zealand."

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 11:05 - Mar 29 with 2308 viewsjanegallagher

Osbourne

We’ve got Simon Sadler

(No subject) on 11:11 - Mar 29 with 2306 viewsMephistopheles

Damn I'm a bit late but it's a STAY from me...

(and don't be so sensitive)

(No subject) on 13:27 - Mar 29 with 2280 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Osbourne is staying!

Osbourne is thinking of "popping" over to the other side for the odd visit too.

Osbourne cannot afford to be tooooooooo sensitive then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"That's Osbourne being taken away from the other side, he should never of gone there you know."

(No subject) on 15:14 - Mar 29 with 2261 viewsribble

I'd stay here if I were you, Osbourne. You'll get savaged over there. Seriously.

(No subject) on 18:59 - Mar 29 with 2216 viewsOsbourne

ribble,

You just made Osbourne chuckle out loud!

Think you might be right!

Thanks for the well meaning advice though.

Probably best if Osbourne goes on only "fleeting visits" to the other side and in disguise!

The other side doesn't read AVFTT of course ( yes they do ), so Osbourne wont be expected.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 19:04]

(No subject) on 16:30 - Mar 30 with 2119 viewscrewcut

The involvement of TAM leads me to wonder if the clowning and nonsense from osborne is actually the work of tams mate bloodtangerine. Give responsive credibility to the mad chatter from lancaster.

Anyways, whoever he is the posts are just imbecilic garbage that takes the piss out of Pool fans in hard times.

(No subject) on 22:02 - Mar 30 with 2050 viewsPoolseasider

Move over to the busy site Osborne you could take some of the pressure off Baz and Had.
Some of the stuff you post I would love you to stir the pot over there.

(No subject) on 01:28 - Mar 31 with 2013 viewsterminallytangerine

I've always been a fan of Stephen Blackpool in Hard Times.

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 19:43 - Apr 1 with 1917 viewscamberwell1

I think you'll find it's a daffodil !

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 16:52 - May 14 with 1763 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here on Thursday 14.5.15

We have been here before, already on 28.3.15

Osbourne stayed after the debate.

Osbourne is not sure he will stay after todays bashing (Thursday 14.5.15)

Plus, how many of Osbourne's harmless posts have been modified by an ADMINISTRATOR in the last few days?

Where has Jane Gallagher's thread gone entitled "Where's Osbourne???"

Dear, O Dear, O Dear, O Dear.

Cheer Os!

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 17:43 - May 14 with 1744 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

So we have a monopoly on AVFTT.

Osbourne is

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 18:04 - May 14 with 1732 viewsjanegallagher

As I've said before Osbourne , you're far too nice for this place

This is my final post - got a life to get on with

We’ve got Simon Sadler

"Stay with us or Goodbye to Osbourne?" on 08:52 - May 15 with 1676 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

So the debate goes on.

Osbourne awaits the apology.

AVFTT will miss Osbourne when Osbourne is gone. Will AVFTT?

Osbourne, if Osbourne is to stay, needs support from other AVFTT posters and Osbourne needs that support now.

Osbourne is nearly GONE.

Do the bulk of AVFTT posters really want Osbourne to go?

"No harm in keeping it light."

Equally, Osbourne's posts possibly? were not quite as light as some on AVFTT seem to of thought.

Blackpool FC are looking forward to a year in Division One. Just a year? Osbourne wonders?

Cheer Os.
to Osbourne's friends. "We read to know that we are not alone."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024