Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds 13:16 - May 21 with 8743 viewsgiro

Just tried to log on and got the following message.

Sorry you are currently suspended from the Fansonline network.The reason for your suspension is as follows:
For being a Nobber! #Justice4Tigger

They seem to be getting a tad "masonic" in their attitude.

Are you going to follow suit?

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 14:19 - May 21 with 8722 viewsseasider13

If you are looking for sympathy you have come to the wrong place, sling yer hook nobber,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 14:34 - May 21 with 8711 viewssteve_g

always welcome here Giro .. especially on Sunday night!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 14:39 - May 21 with 8708 viewsbig_bloomers

What do you think then Giro - confident of a win on Sunday?

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 15:07 - May 21 with 8696 viewsgiro

Big Bloomers,

Confident, no. Hopeful, yes.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 15:12 - May 21 with 8691 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

If that's true giro I must say I'm sad and a bit disappointed. You've been posting on the forum for longer than most, I'd say, and are pretty well respected by almost all the stalwarts. I'd say it was their loss.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 15:15 - May 21 with 8687 viewsAllezBlackpool

I get banned from there every week for talking about Spam or something!

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 16:01 - May 21 with 8603 viewsCurryman

What they don't understand is there is a difference between a nobber and a seemingly decent bloke who just wants to have a bit of banter.

I'm a seemingly decent bloke who enjoys a bit of banter.

Which are you Giro?

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 16:15 - May 21 with 8535 viewsgiro

Robbie,

It's the best part of 15 years since I signed up.

I really need to get out more!

If this weekends result does'nt go in our favour, I predict the fastest reinstatement in messageboard history!

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 16:26 - May 21 with 8491 viewsgiro

Curryman,
I'm a nobber who likes banter. The rest is for others to judge.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 16:27 - May 21 with 8487 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Blimey, I've not posted much long than that myself. It's nice to think I've played such a formative role in your progress towards civilised society.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 17:05 - May 21 with 8340 viewsgiro

Robbie,
Just to show you how civilised I am. You are cordially welcome to pop over to Brentford, on Sunday. Where you'll will be given the opportunity to buy me a pint.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 17:13 - May 21 with 8299 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

How very kind of you. Unfortunately, I have a prior engagement ** so have to decline.

** I do actually, as it happens.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 17:25 - May 21 with 8266 viewsBenJen

I moved over here last week Giro and whilst the other board has it's merits I just find here is a bit more calm and collected and your voice gets heard! Look forward to some decent banter whatever the result on Sunday.

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 17:35 - May 21 with 8235 viewsPlumbs

Unlucky giro-I was banned there last year for some totally preposterous reason,where long service counted for nowt.

Its summat they put in the moderators tea.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 18:45 - May 21 with 8052 viewsSadallover

I'd be amazed if any Blackpool fan still has a working log in on PNE-Online .. I think they've put an IP ban on the whole Fylde Coast

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 19:06 - May 21 with 8003 viewsseasider1887

Seems ridiculous I cant see any harm in a bit of friendly banter. If we cannot have a laugh over a game of football its time we all packed it in.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 19:56 - May 21 with 7898 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Osbourne is having a chuckle to himself reading through this thread.

Cheer Os.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 20:34 - May 21 with 7860 viewsHarryHorse

I genuinely think that is a shame Giro , especially for one who has been posting for so long with not a little humour - it is quite clear that but for an accident of birth you would have been a Seasider and whilst that is an awful burden for you to bear I am glad Robbie is still able to offer his unique brand of counselling on this site

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 20:42 - May 21 with 7848 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Harry

he's not as grateful as he should be, but that's a matter of breeding, as much as anything else.

Going back to the central issue, it makes my style of moderating look like tolerance personified.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 20:48 - May 21 with 7845 viewsribble

I see giro as our adopted pet nobber.

Rather like picking a bedraggled abandoned puppy out of the canal and giving it something to eat, he just keeps coming back until you have to take him in out of pity.

Needs a bath first mind. And one of you lot can do walkies and the plastic bag bit.

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 06:12 - May 22 with 7707 viewsWindyMiller

A football forum which has a mixture of fans always makes for a better read - we used to attract far more fans from other clubs than we seem to now .. maybe we've become a bit unpalatable as fans?

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 06:28 - May 22 with 7701 viewssteve_g

Find it extraordinary that someone has posted f**k off Kyle on the other board just because he's rumoured to be in for the job, Yeah let's have a go at the man who's produced the best youth set up that we've had in years. Great post .. not!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 14:02 - May 22 with 7528 viewsHarryHorse

Giro reinstated after a pretty unanimous chorus that it was the wrong thing to do , good to see

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 14:10 - May 22 with 7521 viewsAVFTTConvert

Can't help feeling that until the Oyston's go that the old message board is just a breeding ground for the discontented. To tell would be managers they're not wanted even before they've begun to me seems plain daft. I think if I'd got to that point with this club I'd have given in.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Mods on the other board acting like 2 year olds on 22:17 - May 24 with 7414 viewssteve_g

Good luck trying your account tonight

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024