Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is interested... 21:32 - Apr 2 with 2566 viewsCanadaRanger

Trump, unfiltered.

http://woai.iheart.com/onair/the-joe-pags-show-10/pags-talks-to-republican-front

Not the man / message you are seeing in the UK press.

For anyone who is interested... on 22:52 - Apr 2 with 2487 viewsbosh67

True and an interesting interview, albeit from a lap dog of a host. However, the totally insular island mentality approach he preaches would be a complete disaster.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For anyone who is interested... on 03:05 - Apr 3 with 2427 viewstimcocking

Dead right. Surely the yanks must realise we're all on one little planet?

Ps Why the fcuk does my PC keep reverting to US English spelling? Keeps trying to spell it realize, criticize. Doing my head in.

For anyone who is interested... on 03:19 - Apr 3 with 2422 viewsBrightonhoop

So, by Xmas Clinton will be President. How do you see that panning out?

Given Trumps willingness to nuke Europe should do the world a favour and nuke the septics? This is a pivotol moment in world history. No one else deserves it more than them scrotes.

For anyone who is interested... on 05:06 - Apr 3 with 2396 viewsCanadaRanger

The interest on 19 (soon to be 21) trillion dollars of debt has got to be eating into their social programs and infrastructure programs. He doesn't want a Clinton or Saunders administration to add another few trillion to it. It's not a right vs. left thing. It's just economics.

For anyone who is interested... on 07:01 - Apr 3 with 2372 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hail Donald Trump! Hope he beats that Clinton, can't stand the hag!

Do you think Trump would be interested in taking over from TF?? Heard he has a few bucks to play with.

For anyone who is interested... on 07:24 - Apr 3 with 2360 viewsQPR_Jim

I havent been able to listen to the interview yet but I'd question whether Trump is that good at economics. I thought he was supposed to have been worth 10 billion dollars more if he had invested his inheritance in funds rather than start up his business. So for all his time and effort he's worse off but I guess his ultimate goal was to be famous so you could say his vanity has cost him 10 billion.

For anyone who is interested... on 07:47 - Apr 3 with 2334 viewsdaveB

i can't believe anyone is going to vote for him all he says is he'll make everything great, he'll kick ISIS ass and sort business out but never says how, he evades that question as he has no idea. It's a campaign quite brilliantly based on soundbites and the yanks are loving it. He used what he's learnt from appearances on the WWE to make speeches that connect with people even if they are complete nonsense.

That interview he talks about how great his kids are and it's all the foreigners fault. His ideas about how countries will just pay him more money and rip up existing deals is pie in the sky.

You can see how Hitler got to power the way this lunatic has gained momentum with a bit of flag waving and blaming the foreigners for everything.

For anyone who is interested... on 09:35 - Apr 3 with 2263 viewsdanehoop

The interesting thing is that outside of those voting for him at republican primaries, most of us voters absolutely hate the guy. No way in a million years he well end pres.

Never knowingly understood

For anyone who is interested... on 09:47 - Apr 3 with 2249 viewsjonno

You've answered your own question about how and why people will vote for him. Hitler got into power because Germany was a basket case after WW1 and his policies promised to turn the country round, which they did, massively.

For anyone who is interested... on 09:55 - Apr 3 with 2235 viewsJAPRANGERS

ABC

(anyone but Clinton)

For anyone who is interested... on 10:14 - Apr 3 with 2204 viewsbarabajagal

"turn the country round"

Well that is debatable. unemployment fell massively but largely through book cooking, oppressive policy and fear. Jews weren't allowed to work, so were taken out of the statistics, women were very much encouraged not to work, but not added to unemployment figures. Those in compulsory military service were taken from the numbers. If a person was offered work - any work - but refused to take it, they risked being labelled as work shy and risked nazi punishment such as imprisonment or worse, I imagine it would be seen as unpatriotic. Wages and work conditions did not significantly rise through 1933-1939 either, and thus is not surprising due to the hard line taken against trade unions at the time. The Nazis spent an enormous amount on military spending, which ultimately becomes unsustainable, especially when losing. It goes without saying that they invaded other countries and stole their resources too.

It's not the 'turn around' that anyone in their right minds would want repeated. Trump is a disgusting bigoted untruthful bully, and we need to run to the hills if he ever becomes president of the United States.

For anyone who is interested... on 11:20 - Apr 3 with 2170 viewsDWQPR

Speaking to an American I was told that there is one person in the U.S. that the Yanks hate more than Trump. Any guesses?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

For anyone who is interested... on 11:33 - Apr 3 with 2151 viewsTGRRRSSS

Someone not the biggest fan of some bird called.... Monica........

For anyone who is interested... on 11:42 - Apr 3 with 2140 viewsDeepcutHoop

And yet those will be the choices for president.

Democracy, eh?

For anyone who is interested... on 11:44 - Apr 3 with 2137 viewsRSoul

Child abuser (naming her child c+£$€a) clinton

For anyone who is interested... on 11:59 - Apr 3 with 2117 viewsTHEBUSH

Not sure that Clinton will be the Democrats candidate for President, Bernie Sanders is on a roll, seems to me he's gonna be hard to stop now

For anyone who is interested... on 13:18 - Apr 3 with 2075 viewsDiscodroids

id gladly accept a Trump victory even if it meant nuclear holocaust , with love in my heart, just to see the collective luvvie commentairat explode in rage on channel four and the BBC

If only we could Scale the heights of the intellect that they possess.

The High minded European Media uncritically love obama just as they all, without exception, hate trump. The last two elections obama could have dropped his trousers and curled a steamer on to the press lectern on live tv, and the media would have praised his artistry for producing a log with no sweetcorn and a high roughage content.

[Post edited 3 Apr 2016 13:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

For anyone who is interested... on 13:30 - Apr 3 with 2052 viewsdanehoop

Not saying that any choices are particularly encouraging if you are the us electorate, but trumps approval ratings are already the lowest recorded of any presidential candidate in years. 60% plus in most poles. Sure ain't going to get him to the white house if they hold true.

Never knowingly understood

For anyone who is interested... on 13:44 - Apr 3 with 2025 viewsHollowayRanger

I cant see him winning he's an outsider they wont allow him to become president

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

For anyone who is interested... on 15:09 - Apr 3 with 1977 viewskensalriser

Clearly a narcissistic sociopath completely unsuited to any sort of political office.

But not actually as batshit mental as Ted Cruz. Or anything like as right wing.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

For anyone who is interested... on 15:44 - Apr 3 with 1948 viewsJigsore

so the video of him saying women who have abortions should be punished was just an honest mistake? what a relief.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

For anyone who is interested... on 16:03 - Apr 3 with 1929 viewsJAPRANGERS

Would you vote for him Holloway if you were a yank??

Heard he's got plans for lezzies.....
[Post edited 3 Apr 2016 16:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024