Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker 23:24 - Aug 19 with 6006 viewsOutWestR

Was outside the ground after the game today, not in a flash motor but actually on foot walking towards the Uxbridge Road. Stopped for a quick chat and said he was hoping to get some first team action soon.We've had our fair share of money grabbing leeches in the past, but he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, stopped to talk and was signing autographs for those that asked. Hope he comes good for us as there's a quality player in there.

Caulker on 23:27 - Aug 19 with 5983 viewsBrightonhoop

Let's hoppe so, we could do with him when his heads right.

Caulker on 23:35 - Aug 19 with 5921 viewsFDC

Notable that Baptiste went straight in today and Caulker didn't make the bench.

Caulker on 23:53 - Aug 19 with 5857 viewsBrightonhoop

Suspect Ollies testing him. It cant all be about Caulker, other hungry players need feeding too.

Caulker on 00:35 - Aug 20 with 5749 viewsBakes

After the game I was behind JET as he walked down the road with a mate, pretty sure he jumped on a rattler as he walked past the players/VIP car park. He wasn't stopped once for a selfie or autograph but was 100% him.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 0:36]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Caulker on 05:25 - Aug 20 with 5556 viewseghamranger

Was probably on the 235 to Richmond. His flash motor was damaged and dvla has his licence.

Decent player and it's weird how Baptiste was before him. Wouldn't surprise me if he did go, but I think he will stay for the loyalty aspect.

Caulker on 07:16 - Aug 20 with 5406 viewsHayesender

I saw Perch hobble to his car wearing a knee brace yesterday, so we may need him sooner rather than later.

Scowen wasn't walking too well either

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Caulker on 08:05 - Aug 20 with 5263 viewsRoller

Caulker has played a league cup match and 70 minutes for the EDS team, does anyone really think that is sufficient preparation for a tough league fixture? He will play on Tuesday so his condition can be reassessed, but is quite possibly a long way off even making the bench depending on how severe Perch's injury is and how Giles Phillips is regarded.

Caulker on 08:20 - Aug 20 with 5201 viewsLblock

He walked behind us as we headed to the pub (he didn't follow us in)

None of us spoke to him but what I can confirm is the Doris who was with him was a complete sort!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Caulker on 08:33 - Aug 20 with 5140 viewsBlue_Castello

Football Focus yesterday did a few minutes on the Charity match for Grenfell Tower with Sinclair interviewing Ferdinand. They were at a five a side pitch I think playing and coaching with the local kids and I'm pretty sure I spotted Caulker, good to see he's getting involved in some of the Community projects, maybe not a complete arse after all.......

Caulker on 12:18 - Aug 20 with 4714 views18StoneOfHoop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40968939

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Caulker on 22:22 - Aug 22 with 3882 viewsLblock

Forget it

This bozo has to go
I'll be gutted, GUTTED, if he ever pulls our shirt on again

Tonight he played as everyone with a certain view of him would expect. A Bentford supporting pissypants who don't give a fcuk playing against Bentford and, well, not giving a fcuk

He was in great company tonight granted but that's his last chip cashed for me (pun intended)
Pay him off and file it under another of Bungles expensive mistakes

Caulker on 22:25 - Aug 22 with 3851 viewsDesertBoot

Agree mate he was pathetic tonight. Under-hit passes from 5 yards, woeful positioning and awful attitude. Good bye

Wish I could be like David Watts

Caulker on 22:41 - Aug 22 with 3780 viewsBushman

Players should be selected on form not because they are Billy big bollox ex England players with 50k a week to burn on booze and bookies.

He was useless.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Caulker on 22:47 - Aug 22 with 3737 viewsHunterhoop

I'm not usually one for hyperbole, and I don't think this is: Caulker's display was one of the worst centre half displays I have ever seen in professional or semi pro football. Very easy to dissect, but I can't be bothered. Truly woeful.

Barry the Baptist was poor, of course, but in. league 2 way. But we could have had Vincent Kompany alongside Caulker and Kante in front, and we'd have still conceded a couple.

Wow.

Caulker on 22:47 - Aug 22 with 3730 viewsizlingtonhoop

Terrible
Outstandingly terrible

Caulker on 22:50 - Aug 22 with 3720 viewsstevec

I need rehab after watching that

Caulker on 22:53 - Aug 22 with 3696 viewsHayesender

Worst centre back pairing since the days of Gus Cesar

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Caulker on 22:54 - Aug 22 with 3690 viewsdaveB

i thought he lacked help in front of him but had a very poor game, not surprising when he's hardly played for 10 months

Caulker on 23:00 - Aug 22 with 3665 viewsRs_Holy

Amazing to think he was playing for Liverpool a couple of seasons ago... I think he'll get one more contract after QPR for someone like Portsmouth or Coventry... then just disappear.

Caulker on 23:00 - Aug 22 with 3661 viewsNortholt_Rs

No excuses - the bloke is a useless c u n t. I hope he never puts our shirt on again. Ever.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Caulker on 23:07 - Aug 22 with 3609 viewshook_hoops

I don't think booing him and calling him a pisshead after his first mistake (of many I admit) really helped him much.

Caulker on 23:09 - Aug 22 with 3596 viewsRs_Holy

Neither did singing "one Steven Caulker" at the start of the game.

Caulker on 23:17 - Aug 22 with 3550 viewsLblock

The first fundamental clueless ultimately goal costing LAZY mistake you mean?

You're probably right but let me know if it's acceptable after the 5th, 20th or 15th etc fcuk up he made?

Him wearing that shirt tonight is an insult to even an U16 centre back looking to make his way in the game. For Gods sake cut him loose now

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024