Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clints back 11:03 - Sep 11 with 15629 viewseghamranger

Short term deal to cover injurys... just gets better and better.

Maybe then a coaching role 🤞

Clints back on 11:06 - Sep 11 with 9288 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Clints back on 11:07 - Sep 11 with 9279 viewskingsburyR

I'm not sure about this.

Can't question his commitment to the club and I do hope he gets a coaching role but..........

(What do they say about don't go back???)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Clints back on 11:09 - Sep 11 with 9254 viewsA40Bosh

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Clints back on 11:10 - Sep 11 with 9248 viewsRBlock

Playing for the U23s today against Bolton, who will field the one and only Julio Baptista up top. Two absolute legends of the game slugging it out!

Clints back on 11:19 - Sep 11 with 9157 views2Thomas2Bowles

There is no down side to this IMO should never have left to start with.

Welcome back

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Clints back on 11:23 - Sep 11 with 9117 viewsessextaxiboy

Scowen, the Stan game ,the Grenfell game , HT on Sat , the start we have made , the way we are playing and now Clint back ... the club is doing a lot to be proud of at the moment .

Clints back on 11:26 - Sep 11 with 9073 viewsLblock

For what he will bring off the fie;d, in the changing room, on media --- loving this.

For a few cameo roles -- loving it.

We just need to ensure people don't think he's the answer
We also need to understand that Clint's heart lays up in Liverpool and I'm sure he'll be dividing his time up with that in mind

He's doing his badges so hopefully we are helping with that so it's a two ay street.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Clints back on 11:28 - Sep 11 with 9064 viewsPhildo

Lucky to get him back before Palarse offer him the managers job!!

Clints back on 11:45 - Sep 11 with 8940 viewsBerkoRanger

I suggested this in a previous thread as being a no-brainer. Someone then said he had relocated his family to the North West so I didn't think this would happen.
Absolutely thrilled that it has - even if he doesn't kick a ball, he will be a giant in the dressing room. I expect a coaching role has been offered. Whoohoo!!!

Clints back on 11:51 - Sep 11 with 8890 viewsWokingR

This is Christmas come early for all of us.
Whether he gets any game time or not just his presence around the place will be massive.

Clints back on 11:57 - Sep 11 with 8851 viewsjohncharles

Why did it take so long ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Clints back on 12:09 - Sep 11 with 8782 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I think it's a great deal. He is such a good influence to youngsters, knows defending off the back of his hand, can bring a good vibe to the team, and if worst comes to worst he can actually be a decent back up.

However the only worry is that in today's world, people on Twitter and Facebook will expect him to start and be the player he once was. Thats just what people seem to expect now. Baptiste might have a bad game and people will abuse Tony or Ian "WHY IS CLINT NOT STARTING??!!!" then when he does start, and doesn't play well as, let's be honest, he won't be the same because he isn't as fit as he once was, people will start getting annoyed at Clint.

I think it's a great deal, but really hope people don't get too overhyped for it. He shouldn't start unless we are desperate. He should only coach I think.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Clints back on 12:14 - Sep 11 with 8732 viewsToast_R

If its a choice between Clint and Lynch, I know who I'd feel more condident watching.

Clints back on 12:17 - Sep 11 with 8709 viewsconnell10

Love it , a absolute legend and a great bloke as well! No one can possibly see any negatives on this one! Welcome back big man!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Clints back on 12:41 - Sep 11 with 8563 viewsrunningman75

Great news Onuoha may need his pace to cover Hill at times but good experience needed and hopefully few mistakes at the back.

Clints back on 12:57 - Sep 11 with 8459 viewsLunarJetman

The U23 game is being streamed for free on the Offish if anyone is interested. Starts at 1pm.

Clints back on 13:03 - Sep 11 with 8420 viewsdaveB

with the injuries it makes perfect sense and a good man to have in the dressing room.

Clints back on 13:16 - Sep 11 with 8336 viewsFDC

Do you have a link, can't see it on there?

Edit: ignore me, found it
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 13:19]

Clints back on 13:18 - Sep 11 with 8309 viewsLunarJetman

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/live/u23s-live/

Clints back on 13:19 - Sep 11 with 8307 viewsA40Bosh

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/live/u23s-live/

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Clints back on 13:22 - Sep 11 with 8284 viewsRs_Holy

Something has got to go very wrong soon... I'm very uncomfortable with all the positivity

Clints back on 13:30 - Sep 11 with 8226 viewssimmo

If you're looking for less good news, part of this move was to cover the fact that Hall is due to continue to be out long term, as in at least 'several more weeks'. Really disappointing news TBH, despite our strong start he's a great player to have in the team and would make us even better.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 13:33]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clints back on 13:33 - Sep 11 with 8196 viewsPunteR

Im pretty sure this is a TF thing. I think its fantastic news. Lets hope he gets some games but more importantly lets hope he gets a coaching role and give him a good opportunity when he hangs up his boots. At least we'll be able to give him the send off he deserves.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clints back on 13:38 - Sep 11 with 8165 viewssimmo

Probably less TF, more needs must and an obvious option. Perch out long term, Hall similar, Caulker hungover and Robinson injury prone. Even Baptise has been injured a lot last few years. Hill and Phillips behind the existing 1st team options makes sense as emergency numbers in case we get really unlucky.

Plus we have a young squad and you know exactly what you're going to get with him on and off the pitch - excellent man to have off the pitch around the squad.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clints back on 13:45 - Sep 11 with 8123 viewsPommyhoop

Remember he said to Adel when they met up at pre season at Harlington..''Yep another year mate '' How long ago was that?
Welcome back, Clint.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024