Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v ROI 16:04 - Oct 6 with 14744 viewsjohncharles

Hello Brian ☺
We both need to win win today to set up.the big game. Good luck for today.

Strong and stable my arse.

Wales v ROI on 23:17 - Oct 9 with 2369 viewsbob566

unusual nasty comment from you Dave. Most unlike

Wales v ROI on 23:28 - Oct 9 with 2347 viewskarl

Tbf there is no more loyal poster than Dave and England get a fair ripping the whole time so quite right to have a little dig back given the circumstances . I will now go and lie down in a darkened room while sticking needles in my Harry Kane (Mavis Riley) doll
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 23:31]

Wales v ROI on 23:35 - Oct 9 with 2325 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Wales v ROI on 23:50 - Oct 9 with 2304 viewsbob566

Wow. Never seen that before. Pathetic. I want all the home countries to qualify. Jeez, they're all compatriots at their clubs

Wales v ROI on 00:01 - Oct 10 with 2282 viewskarl

I don't worry about things like that but when you fall short expect no sympathy, Scotland always celebrate England's failure (I genuinely put this down to an underdog thing and nothing else) but when we have results like last night why expect anyone else to feel sorry for you? Wales are in that position and DaveB on an English team forum is well entitled to a bit of subtle digging. PP will, of course, have a slightly different tack!

Wales v ROI on 00:06 - Oct 10 with 2269 viewssmegma

A case of schadenfreude tonight.

Wales v ROI on 00:08 - Oct 10 with 2266 viewsjohncharles

Hmmmmm......
England have been so exciting I'll let you get away with that. Take a bow entertainment kings.

Strong and stable my arse.

Wales v ROI on 01:33 - Oct 10 with 2223 viewstimcocking

A bitter disappointment.

Made all the worse by the unfairness of the european groups. To think countries who dont even know what football is get let straight in if they are in north america, whereas Wales typically have to beat Germany, France and Russia to get to a playoff. Bollo x.

And even worse by the fact it was that filthy c nut James McClean scoring.

Also a shame, because Wales were probably our best bet of winning! England certainly won't.

Wales v ROI on 02:02 - Oct 10 with 2206 viewsBoston

England have never beaten the USA in a competeive fixture. Yes,every friendly, seven matches in total, have gone Englands way, the three games that were in a competition have produced two victories for the U,S, and a draw,

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wales v ROI on 02:25 - Oct 10 with 2204 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sorry, LB, my old fieind but I have to disagree that we're part of the Home Nations. Our idea of Home Nations is us and Northern Ireland.

We were lucky tonight. I have a soft spot for Wales, Scotland and England and Wales were brutally unlucky tonight missing Bale and having Allen carted off robbing them of Ramsey in his best position.

We were spirited and structured and you'd never doubt our workrate but two things stood out: we yet again failed to even attempt to play football, and the National Anthems - the Welsh players could join in with theirs while most of ours didn't even know the words.

Hard Luck JC and Cymru. Very hard luck.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wales v ROI on 02:33 - Oct 10 with 2200 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks JC, you're a gent.

We were poxed lucky, limited and pathetic. 28% possession and two shots on target having benched our creative players. It was a coward's way of winning.

You were unlucky with injuries before and during,

Wales v ROI on 02:56 - Oct 10 with 2192 viewsFredManRave

Was this result the draw or one of the wins?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wales v ROI on 07:29 - Oct 10 with 2092 viewsdaveB

Nasty? really?

The other home nations will be saying a lot worse when England crash out in embarrassing style next summer as well supporting whoever we are playing, you've got to admit after all the hype about how wonderful Wales are, how their players celebrated England being knocked out it's quite funny to see them fail to qualify

Wales v ROI on 07:55 - Oct 10 with 2074 viewsNortholt_Rs

It wasn’t funny, it was PHUCKING MAGNIFICENT!!!!!! One of those games where I wanted both sides to get hammered....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Wales v ROI on 07:59 - Oct 10 with 2068 viewsNortholt_Rs

Yeah it was pathetic - you would’ve thought the taffs had won the World Cup watching that... well my gaff was bouncing like that last night!!! Suck this chimp face!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Wales v ROI on 08:25 - Oct 10 with 2032 viewsMonahoop

Probably lots of English with Irish passports there last night Brian, hence the reason many don 't know the words to Irelands national anthem. That said a lot of people in Ireland fail to get beyond the first line of the national anthem then give up or pretend they know what the rest is.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Wales v ROI on 08:38 - Oct 10 with 2016 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Granted, Mona, but it's beyond embarrassing. I'm English-born myself but if I played for a Country I'd learn the anthem. Some of these piss-ants have played for years and years and still gawp shyly into the camera like two-year olds.

Robbie Keane was born in Dublin and often couldn't be arsed.

But when you dole out passports like we do, you can't complain.

Wales v ROI on 08:43 - Oct 10 with 2007 viewsMonahoop

I bet Robbie Keane now residing in the USA, knows all the words to the Star Spangled Banner or in his case the Star Bangled Spanner!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Wales v ROI on 08:58 - Oct 10 with 1977 viewsfrancisbowles

Brian as my passport is up shortly and I am considering an Irish one this time (both parents and a house), what are the words and is it/has it always been sung in Gaelic?

A deserved win last night. The match was a throwback, it was so bad, quality wise, that it was good entertainment. Amazed that both sides managed to keep eleven players on the pitch.

Wales v ROI on 09:04 - Oct 10 with 1967 viewsCamberleyR

"Yes,every friendly, seven matches in total, have gone Englands way"

You must've forgotten this embarrassment Bos....

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wales v ROI on 09:11 - Oct 10 with 1947 viewssimmo

Wales delight in our failures making it difficult to give a fck that a team led by Chris Coleman won't be at a tournament where they put 10 behind the ball every game and wait for Bale to score a free kick or lash one from 30 yards.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Wales v ROI on 09:13 - Oct 10 with 1944 viewssimmo

Well we've played an entire group campaign with teams doing to us what Ireland did to you last night, and you looked equally shite and devoid of ideas.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Wales v ROI on 09:17 - Oct 10 with 1934 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's your standard Sasanach-baiting fare, FB, you only have to learn the words after your 65th cap. Or hum along maybe? Welcome aboard, a chara.

Wales v ROI on 10:18 - Oct 10 with 1852 viewsMrSheen

Harsh. They were probably only celebrating that the team that beat them in the group stage got knocked out. Or something.

Wales v ROI on 10:18 - Oct 10 with 1852 views18StoneOfHoop

Didn't the sensational McClean goal remind you of something?

May 24th 2014 ring any bells with any LFWer?

Jeff Hendricks = Junior Hoillett
tenacious winning of the ball back and gets to byline & sends over cut-back on the deck cross..

Ashley Williams = Keogh
The centre-half makes a devastating blunder and fooks it..

McClean = Bobby Z
Calm unerring one touch finish.the big difference is that James McClean's shot is a low right-footer and Bobby Zamora's is higher and curlier.

+++++++++++++++++++
They're sick of me in The Coningham BTW, playing the full pished up plastic paddy card.
Lucky that good guv John Lacey has got other things on his mind or could have been barred.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 13:06]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024