Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR+ 05:54 - Jul 31 with 5207 viewsdubaistu

Have the previous gremlins with this service been ironed out now?

Any expats using this service who can offer any user tips - i.e best browser, use of VPN, min/max download requirements?

TIA

QPR+ on 07:47 - Jul 31 with 5130 viewsQPRski

My subscription expires on 3rd August.

Is there an automation renewal system (I have not cancelled this in the settings).

I have mailed Customer Services on this as only the answer phone responded on calling. I am still wating for aq reply from Andy.

I am trying to avpid a blank screen on the 4th August, so any timely insights are welcomed.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 7:47]

QPR+ on 08:29 - Jul 31 with 5088 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stu, have PM'd you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR+ on 08:29 - Jul 31 with 5087 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not sure, QPRski. Sorry.

QPR+ on 09:57 - Jul 31 with 5042 viewsQPRski

I have just received this mial from the Club which was very helpful:

Thanks for your email

If you bought you QPR+ subscription before the start of the season last year then it will automatically renew.

If you follow this link: https://qprpayments.streamamg.com/account/ you will be able to check exactly when it renews.

Kind regards

QPR+ on 10:10 - Jul 31 with 5031 viewsqueensparker

Used it all though last season and by and large was really happy with it.

There was a strange period in the middle of the season where 2/3 streams simply didn't work on my set up which drove me round the f--king bend, but they seem to have fixed it now. I found that Chrome is the best browser to use, Safari / Firefox have problems, so make sure you've got that.

The official tech support is appalling / non-existent if you have any issues, but there are plenty of people on this forum who can offer help!

QPR+ on 17:20 - Jul 31 with 4899 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Does anyone stream from their phone/tablet to their television? For able half the season I was able to Airplay from my iPhone, through my Apple TV, and on to my TV. But that was cut out mid-season.

Thinking about getting an HDMI adapter for my iPhone to wire it to my TV, but I want to make sure it works with QPR+.

QPR+ on 17:45 - Jul 31 with 4873 viewsGloucs_R

If you buy this as a us resident, can you watch it still whilst back in the UK? Or does it recognise that you are back in the UK and therefore blocked the content?

Poll: Are we staying up?

QPR+ on 17:51 - Jul 31 with 4859 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I would imagine the latter, unfortunately.

QPR+ on 17:58 - Jul 31 with 4849 viewsVancouverHoop

I renewed this week, it seemed pretty smooth (famous last words). One good thing, they sent a direct link for streaming which means you don't have to fiddle about trying to find the game on the offy – which was always more difficult than it should have been.

QPR+ on 23:34 - Jul 31 with 4744 viewsnottonyfernandes

Yeah it’s blocked whilst your in the uk

QPR+ on 10:39 - Aug 1 with 4615 viewsbigbaddean

I’ve the the Apple HDMI adapter. Doesn’t work with the live stream unfortunately. It will stream the normal interviews, just not the live stream
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024