Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Brexit on 13:05 - Nov 15 with 1078 viewsHeisenberg

You would think after the Remembrance Sunday mauling he would lie low.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Brexit on 13:16 - Nov 15 with 1073 viewsjordan_sibley

It’s all about opinion, but I’m certainly not in “meltdown”, that’d be rather silly. These are interesting times and there is a lot of unknowns. I’ve listened to Theresa May for last 2.5 hours and feel a bit sorry for her, but it’s pretty obvious she doesn’t have the numbers as it stands to get this through Parliament. It’s a slim hope for her, but the only hope she has, and that is between now and the vote she needs additional solid EU commitment to what happens after the withdrawal period. I think she’s clutching at straws on that one. I think she will resign either later today or in the very near future.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 13:16]

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Brexit on 15:26 - Nov 15 with 1006 viewssaint22

She is too sorry herself to feel sorry for her
a pathetic excuse for leadership

Brexit on 15:47 - Nov 15 with 986 viewsDorsetIan

Tory Party in full regicide mode right now. A steady stream of no confidence letters. A drip drip of ministerial resignations. Perhaps Katie is right for once, will take a monumental effort for May to survive this...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Brexit on 15:56 - Nov 15 with 978 viewsTheKraken

Katie Price?

Brexit on 16:12 - Nov 15 with 971 viewsgentlekenneth

You’ve gone from calling May a ‘bitch’ to feeling sorry for her in the space of a few hours. That’s not the behaviour of someone who’s in control of their emotions is it? Just be honest - your dream of a Britain with no immigrants and a Lonsdale shop on every street corner is going up in flames and you’re a bit all over the place because for the last two years you’ve been thinking everything was going swimmingly. Probably best for you take a break from the cut and thrust political scene of the Ugly and go on holiday - a real one this time.

Brexit on 16:19 - Nov 15 with 965 viewsDorsetIan

yes, but mainly Hopkins

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Brexit on 16:19 - Nov 15 with 965 viewsScoot

All torys are CUNNTS and Brexit proves it. We will never get a deal as good as the one we currently have. Twaat May can't negotiate her way out of her bog. She lied last night AGAIN. People's vote. Cameron called for referendum then had his 8 weeks of work at tax payers expense came back and quit. This turd won't call a referendum now that the people want one. 2m marched over the weekend and they ignore it.
TORYS ARE CUNNTS. IF YOU VOTE TORY SO ARE YOU, DONT THINK BECAUSE YOU HAVE A 50" TV ON HP YOU'RE MIDDLE CLASS YOUR NOT. YOU'RE STILL SCUM IN THEIR EYES.....

Poll: Should NJ go?

Brexit on 16:25 - Nov 15 with 960 viewsjordan_sibley

I take the comments of a gobshite with a pinch of salt, especially the comments of a gobshite who needed a new login to say it.

Brexit on 16:27 - Nov 15 with 952 viewssaint22

Boom
and they want us hard working over 40's to stump up another 2.5% in tax so all those on benefit can keep living the dream
out of touch useless self serving posh knobs

Brexit on 16:31 - Nov 15 with 949 viewsjordan_sibley

I’ve always thought ridiculously large Televisions are vulgar. 40 inches is perfectly adequate for a normal sized living room.

Brexit on 16:38 - Nov 15 with 940 viewsSaintGeorge

That only tells us what it looks like inside your brain mush

Poll: What should remainers be called now, since they're leaving too?

Brexit on 16:42 - Nov 15 with 933 viewsScoot

No they never. Cameron never once came out and said this is the way it will affect your day to day life. He took 8 weeks off then quit to leave this plank in charge. Two years later we have no plan moving forward, no trade deals in place outside of EU apart from what was already in place and No deals to be done with the states because just in case you never saw, trump has lied as much as the TORYS and put tarrifs on imports. We're screwed. Do you realise we have cut funding on green fuels and energy to subserdise the energy firms and they're owned by EU company's. After next year they can just turn the lights out. E-on, power gen, Sse and all the others. TORYS sold this country to EU in the eighties now they own the lot. Power, infrastructure, water, post office and most of all the TORYS who will be gone come 2020

Brexit on 16:44 - Nov 15 with 931 views1885_SFC

McVey quitting is truly excellent news. Nasty b*tch is responsible for many sick & disabled people killing themselves. I wouldn't touch her with Pete Bogg's rancid, spotty old cheese-ridden todger.

Old School is Cool

Brexit on 16:59 - Nov 15 with 905 viewsScoot

EM going is good news. As someone who worked in care for 15 years first with teenagers the the disabled I see the direct affects of this gvnts cuts. 4/10 kids homes closed, 1 disabled day care centre left to cope with shat city, Southampton and Basingstoke with all areas inbetween. In my last year they cut the care budget by £240m so the next time you get a speeding fine you no why. The council needs the money. Somehow we found £1000,000,000 To give to 10 DUP mps during austerity, we also found a way to give a tax break to the wealthy and corporate tax went from 26% to 19% while VAT hit all time highs of 20%. I feel I'm the only one who can see this and gets truly upset by it hence the agresion in earlier post. If you are worth a lot of dough vote Tory if your not vote for someone else, anyone else.

Brexit on 18:00 - Nov 15 with 860 viewsfranniesTache

The overwhelming impression i've taken away from this is that the Tories are literally not fit to govern the country, they're utterly useless in every respect and more divided than the Saints squad.

The problem is you look at the opposition and see Corybn and think, jesus they're not fit for purpose either.

This country is an utter, utter f*cking mess, and all of it was avoidable. It'll probably take a generation or two to repair the damage this idiotic, divisive referendum has done (and no Dune i'm not talking about overturning it).

Brexit on 19:19 - Nov 15 with 803 viewsLeslie_Hughes

You can’t have a 2nd vote...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/majority-of-brits-now-agains

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

Brexit on 20:03 - Nov 15 with 766 viewsjordan_sibley

Polls are notoriously inconsistent. Prior to the referendum they predicted reman would win. I reckon if we had another vote the result would be the same. I doubt anyone on here would vote differently either.

Brexit on 20:10 - Nov 15 with 759 viewssaint22

A quite excellent and corrrect post
This country is a fkn shambles from top to bottom, trains to welfare, banks to schools and so on and why??
Apathy and led by elitist self serving pr1cks fornyears with nothing but interest in themselves

Brexit on 20:14 - Nov 15 with 757 viewsthis_charming_man

Perhaps the timing of Les Reeds departure from saints has more to it than we thought. It's time for Les to tap Teresa on the shoulder and say step aside you incompetent fool, leave brexit to me.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 20:15]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Brexit on 01:19 - Nov 16 with 669 viewscornetto

Oh gad look, here’s middle aged sweetie pie getting angry again.

Poll: Now Hughes is confirmed, what area will he settle down in?

Brexit on 01:26 - Nov 16 with 666 viewscornetto

You are an illiterate, whinging, spineless mingepiece Lauren. When you get to a finish line in Berkshire you shout “oh my gad! Oh my fkn gad!” “Grab me a coffee!”

Poll: Now Hughes is confirmed, what area will he settle down in?

Brexit on 07:44 - Nov 16 with 597 viewsgentlekenneth

And yet you’re happy to boast about living an elite, executive lifestyle with a carbon footprint worse than a haulage firm. Maybe you’re part of the problem? Gad

Brexit on 07:48 - Nov 16 with 591 viewsjordan_sibley

Gobbing off again. Change the record mate you’re very boring,

Brexit on 07:50 - Nov 16 with 587 viewssaint22

Ignore them pal I do
and i can well guess how they voted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024