Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle 01:01 - May 28 with 1359 viewsHannibal

In talks with UAE billionaire sheikh for a takeover. Apparently a cousin of the Man City owner. Man City 2 coming up maybe.😦

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48420387

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Newcastle on 01:23 - May 28 with 1355 viewsLala

All about the money this football malarkey now.

I find it really sad. You simply buy your team.

Takes the edge off real life competition I think. That’s why I hate the fact our battle with the O’s became predominantly about money.

Nobody batted an eyelid about the rape conviction when we were in the prem. everyone jumped on the happy bus, morals deferred.

I will always love Blackpool, on the pitch, because that’s how you roll isn’t it when it’s ingrained in your blood. But it’s really all about the money now, and that’s so sad.

Analogy, the richer you are the better chance you have of buying the golden ticket.

Not sport though is it.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Newcastle on 08:12 - May 28 with 1338 viewsHannibal

I wonder how long it will be before the majority of the Premier League is owned by oil billionaires? You’re right L. It’s not sport it’s just about who has the greatest resources. Then there’s bugger all point in the whole thing.

Newcastle on 08:34 - May 28 with 1335 viewsspell_chekker

I'm guessing the EFL will find a way round this.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Newcastle on 08:36 - May 28 with 1332 viewsspell_chekker

Nobody will dare to come out and say "This is against regulations and he Sheik Khaled will be prevented from buying NUFC"

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Newcastle on 08:36 - May 28 with 1332 viewsHannibal

Yeah I’m sure there won’t be a problem.🤝🥂🏐💰💰💰💰

Newcastle on 08:42 - May 28 with 1329 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Always willing to give Harvey a good kicking, but this is a PL problem. Wonder if it happens how many foreign owners that would make in the PL? 14 votes out of 20 needed to make changes. Playing league matches abroad would probably get a step closer.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Newcastle on 08:49 - May 28 with 1325 viewsspell_chekker

Good point Red.

Even though I'm sure it won't cause any problems at all with them being cousins, does anyone know what the exact rules on ownership are?

Newcastle on 09:03 - May 28 with 1320 viewsHannibal

I just read that Mike Ashley has been in discussions with the UAE lot for the last 2 weeks.

Why does everything with Blackpool take so bloody long? Yes yes I know, Owen Oyston but still!😩

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024