Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Say it like it is Donald! on 10:11 - Jul 16 with 429 viewsgeezershoong1

That's the state of modern politics I'm afraid.

Remember what party it was that created the Jim Crow laws and the KKK!

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Say it like it is Donald! on 10:33 - Jul 16 with 404 viewsDorsetIan

It's the state of modern politics when Trump's around!

Thankfully, most people understand that he's an abomination and are prepared to contemn him, rather than just shrugging their shoulders at his opportunistic racism.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Say it like it is Donald! on 11:02 - Jul 16 with 392 viewsMarcus_y

Indeed, but he will not reply to that comment as it shows him as the idiot twister he is.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Say it like it is Donald! on 11:26 - Jul 16 with 385 viewsSadoldgit

What was the exact quote? Go back to where you came from? Go back? Either way, they are Americans. I think most people understood. what he was saying

Say it like it is Donald! on 11:27 - Jul 16 with 383 viewsDorsetIan

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

'Go back...from which they came.'

I'd like to see you twist in trying to explain how this is ANY different to the more usual 'go home' we are used to from racists.

Say it like it is Donald! on 11:34 - Jul 16 with 378 viewsOccasional_Showers

We deserve what we vote for. That is how democracy works. Sometimes you might not like it. Donald Trump was chosen as the leader of the free world and I think you should show him a little more respect as the man the people want.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Say it like it is Donald! on 11:45 - Jul 16 with 371 viewsSadoldgit

You don’t get given respect. You earn respect. As a racist, a bigot, an Islamophobe, a misogynist, a narcissist, a habitual liar, a woman molester etc. I really don’t think that he has earns my respect. I guess he gets respect from people who think that his behaviour is acceptable.

Say it like it is Donald! on 11:49 - Jul 16 with 368 viewsDorsetIan

He received approximately 3million votes fewer than Hilary Clinton, so even if we have to accept that the won under the US 'electoral college' rules, we don't have to accept his appointment as the will of the American people.

Add to that that he manages to embody so many of characteristics that we teach are children not to be - selfish, bully, cry-baby, liar, - and that he shows absolutely no respect to anyone else and will say anything to suit whatever capricious purpose the day brings.

He is a scumbag and deserves no respect at all.

Say it like it is Donald! on 11:55 - Jul 16 with 364 viewsBaselSaint

Most amusing reactions by the usual suspects. Thanks.

I would just remind the bleeding heart Liberals on here that Ilhan Omar (a proven anti-semite) and her cabal regularly and ruthlessly troll anyone who doesn’t fit their bigoted Identitarian world view.
They have consistently and aggressively issued endless personal insults to Donald Trump over the last year;

I can only add that if you are going to dish it out you need to somehow learn how to take it.

Poll: Did You Vote LEAVE Because;

Say it like it is Donald! on 11:58 - Jul 16 with 361 viewsSaintBrock

Sad fact that this man somehow qualified for a State visit to Britain. Guess that tells us all we need to know about the Tory mindset.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:02 - Jul 16 with 352 viewsMarcus_y

Go back, from where they came. A factually true statement. They came from there. So, why is that racist? I am so sorry for you guys, you live in a very odd world where you think everyone who speaks out in anyway against anyone is racist. I guess you are in fact covering up your own anger at yourselves being racist and thus attacking others for your own shortcomings and hatred of yourself.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:03 - Jul 16 with 349 viewsgeezershoong1

As I've mentioned before, we've had no problem hosting state banquets for genocidal manics and despots before of whom Donald is small fry compared to.

President Mobutu
Bashar al-Assad
Robert Mugabe
Nicolae Ceausescu
President Mobuto

etc etc etc

Didn't see anyone throwing their arms up in outrage then.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:04 - Jul 16 with 344 viewsMarcus_y

You won't get a straight answer to that either. I remain convinced these posters are racist themselves an thus hate themselves and attack others for their own self hate.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:13 - Jul 16 with 340 viewsSadoldgit

No they didn’t. 3 are American born and one settled in America as a young child. If we all went back from “where we can from” the West would be a pretty empty place. Perhaps Boris Johnson should also “go back” as a member of an immigrant family. Whether you like it or not, telling an American born and bred African- American to go back is a racist statement.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:17 - Jul 16 with 334 viewsBison

Ok so you don't accept the will of the people because he got 3m votes less and you don't accept the will of the people when they get over a million more in a referendum.

Do you think we should just scrap voting totally and have unelected leaders ? Oh you do already it's called the EU.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:18 - Jul 16 with 334 viewsgeezershoong1

It's a good job we have you around to tell us what's racist and what's not!

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:18 - Jul 16 with 334 viewsMarcus_y

Simply put, no, it is not. You need to sort out your own racist feelings and stop trying to put them onto others.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:24 - Jul 16 with 329 viewsSadoldgit

I think most right minded people can see that it was a racist statement. Even Theresa May cam out and said that the statement was unacceptable. It would appear that the only people who think that it wasn’t a racist comment are racists.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:26 - Jul 16 with 324 viewsSadoldgit

And you need to learn that telling someone who is born and bred in a country to “go back” to another country is not acceptable.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:41 - Jul 16 with 315 views1885_SFC

Hook, line & sinker for poor old Ian.

No matter what the result of any election, any vote, anywhere in the world - Ian isn't going to accept it... not unless it goes HIS way.

Old School is Cool

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:54 - Jul 16 with 299 viewsgeezershoong1

The comments were crass and insensitive - but I have no sympathy for a bunch of anti-Semites.

As for your final sweeping statement - of course it's a case of 'think as I do' or you're a racist.

Very tolerant...

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:54 - Jul 16 with 299 viewsDorsetIan

Simple point. Trump lost the populate vote by a significant margin. Take it or leave it Bison, but don't try to turn a thread about a racists President into your usual nonsense about the referendum and the EU.

Say it like it is Donald! on 12:58 - Jul 16 with 295 viewsDorsetIan

Keep up the good work, Einstein. Your posts mean a lot to me.

Say it like it is Donald! on 13:05 - Jul 16 with 286 views1885_SFC

Osculum infame

Old School is Cool

Say it like it is Donald! on 13:05 - Jul 16 with 285 viewsDorsetIan

Are you sitting comfortably? I'll explain it to you.

It's racist because you could pretty much tell any white person in the US to 'go back to where you came from'. The vast majority came from Europe. But Trump would never say that to white person. Likewise, he would never suggest that a Jewish person go back to Israel.

But he is happy to say it to black women who were born in the US.

And if you can't see that that's racist, then you have two choices. (1) You can hold tight to your own stupidity, claim that you are entitled to an opinion, and carry on on your merry way or (2) you can look around you and see just HOW MANY people are saying that this is racist language and wonder that they might have a point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024