Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Say it like it is Donald! on 13:10 - Jul 16 with 731 viewsMarcus_y

There lies the problem. These sorts always call out people as racist or bigots or dumb etc., as soon as we dare to hold a different view to them. Can they not see how idiotic they are? Thank god I only have two more months here in this doomed country.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Say it like it is Donald! on 13:13 - Jul 16 with 726 viewsDorsetIan

Are you going home?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Say it like it is Donald! on 13:34 - Jul 16 with 711 viewsSadoldgit

There are any number of subtle forms of racism, but his statements were not in the least bit subtle. They were full on and that is why there has been so much news coverage. If it was just me who thought the comments were racist you would have a point. As it is millions of people think that his comments were racist. You can’t get much more racist than telling them to go back to another country if they are born and bred in the one they are in.

Say it like it is Donald! on 14:28 - Jul 16 with 678 viewsBaselSaint

``You can’t get much more racist than telling them to go back to another country if they are born and bred in the one they are in.``
Apart from saying you want to destroy Israel and murder all it's inhabitants that is!

Check yourself man.
You're having a love-in with a bunch of bigots, some of whom would gladly murder you and your family.
Wake up.

Poll: Did You Vote LEAVE Because;

Say it like it is Donald! on 14:39 - Jul 16 with 673 viewssaint22

Wow another one from the dumb_______team
Or is it the same person?

Say it like it is Donald! on 14:43 - Jul 16 with 670 viewsDorsetIan

You have become unbalanced Basel.

Everything for you appears now to be a paranoid manichean struggle against hostile forces.

It makes for great propaganda but it's not really the sort of rational argument that anyone can engage with.

Might you need a holiday?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Say it like it is Donald! on 14:47 - Jul 16 with 667 viewsfranniesTache

How the hell are you arguing that isn't racist? I mean it's pretty much the text book definition of a racist term, and one that's been used by racists as long as i've been alive.

God this place makes for a depressing read at times.

Say it like it is Donald! on 14:49 - Jul 16 with 665 viewssaint22

as usual well said Frannies

Say it like it is Donald! on 15:12 - Jul 16 with 650 viewsOccasional_Showers

His comments didn't strike me as being racist at all. It's all about perspective and I'm afraid some people have an anti American agenda. Quite frankly I find that sad.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Say it like it is Donald! on 17:07 - Jul 16 with 611 viewsSadoldgit

I think that you will find that it is an anti racist agenda rather than an anti American agenda. I find it sad that you can’t see the difference.

Say it like it is Donald! on 17:16 - Jul 16 with 605 viewsitoldyouso

Indeed more Americans voted for Clinton (another loon but not quite so racist) than that odious entitled paid to be pissed on bigot

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Say it like it is Donald! on 17:18 - Jul 16 with 600 viewsitoldyouso

You can be what you want but dont expect people to not describe what you are. Snowflakes

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Say it like it is Donald! on 17:23 - Jul 16 with 595 viewsHeisenberg

Im sure everyone on here will really miss you. Where are you off to ? Somewhere exotic ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Say it like it is Donald! on 17:31 - Jul 16 with 584 viewsgentlekenneth

Switzerland - it's the country of choice for all red-blooded English patriots
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 17:33]

Say it like it is Donald! on 18:47 - Jul 16 with 552 viewsfranniesTache

No one has an anti american agenda, most sane and sensible people have an anti racist agenda, it's just called not being a f*cking tit in life.

Personally i love the states, i mean yeah there's some weird backwards parts that are basically the christian version of saudi arabia but it's got some brilliant cities, produced some of the best music, film and culture in the world and the folk are generally incredibly polite and friendly (if over enthusiastic).

But at the moment they have a troublingly stupid (or ill) president who has a habit of siding with racists and saying racist things by accident, or in a case like this on purpose.

Say it like it is Donald! on 19:03 - Jul 16 with 538 viewsthis_charming_man

I dont have an anti racist agenda. If you are anti racist you are still identifying people by their skin colour which is in itself racist.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Say it like it is Donald! on 19:03 - Jul 16 with 537 viewskernow

Who is anti American?
Fukoff you imbecile !
Trump is a twohat.

Say it like it is Donald! on 19:30 - Jul 16 with 522 viewsfranniesTache

It's a good attempt mush but a bit of a convoluted sentence structure, maybe a re-write would make it work better

Say it like it is Donald! on 20:01 - Jul 16 with 498 viewsOccasional_Showers

As no racism exists then I find it strange for you to adopt an anti racist agenda.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Say it like it is Donald! on 20:45 - Jul 16 with 474 viewsSadoldgit

Nice effort and l admire your persistence, but we both know that you are a WUM 😘

Say it like it is Donald! on 20:51 - Jul 16 with 464 viewsMarcus_y

Retiring to sunnier climate and away from all you lefty snowflakes who are offended by everything you don't agree with. Robots and sheep, all of you. Programmed by the system to being what they want you to be and too blindly asleep to see it.

Say it like it is Donald! on 20:58 - Jul 16 with 456 viewsHeisenberg

Bridport,Thailand or The Cotswolds are all highly recommended places to get away from it all pal. Where is this promised land where there are no lefty snowflakes ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Say it like it is Donald! on 21:38 - Jul 16 with 435 viewsMarcus_y

Yeah they all sound great. Frying pan and fire comes to mind.

Say it like it is Donald! on 22:09 - Jul 16 with 419 viewsbloke

Hate to admit it but I was a member of the National Front in the 1970s. Me and my racist chums would stand at the end of Brick Lane chanting ' If they're black, send 'em back' and other neo-nazi favourites. Having been a racist, I know one when I see one. That vile pig that calls himself Donald Trump is many things and a racist is one of them.

Say it like it is Donald! on 22:27 - Jul 16 with 404 viewsSadoldgit

A very passionate statement. It doesn’t make racism right though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024