Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? 16:00 - Sep 29 with 2344 viewsROTTWEILERS

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:38 - Sep 30 with 360 viewsROTTWEILERS

You never see the so-called mystery mod and Robbie logged in at the same time, I've noticed.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:43 - Sep 30 with 349 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

If it wasn't for you pesky kids......

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 17:17 - Sep 30 with 338 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jane

Think H self edit his post after I said I was uncomfortable with him posting the real life name of a poster on AVFTT. He then had a mild pop at me, and has not been seen since.

BRR, Esq.

You know that post of yours will spawn all sorts of conspiracy theories about how it's you really causing AVFTT to crash, to force the masses over here.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 332 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

BBTRR

That's why I wrote it, gotta keep Hulk motivated and my name in the headlines.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 19:05 - Sep 30 with 316 viewsHulk_Hogan

I never edited anything

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 19:11 - Sep 30 with 315 viewsHulk_Hogan

Trust me mr robbiebobblehead, people have clocked you big time, you been playing a market you look down on fir far too long, why dont you just fess up, come clean, and explain the motivation, the longer you leave it, the worse it will be, your mates are conspiratorial as well, you prepared to sell them down the swanny ?

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 19:46 - Sep 30 with 306 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

My mates? You mean I have friends?

This is getting better by the minute. I'd better sort out a special conspiratorial handshake.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 19:56 - Sep 30 with 302 viewsHulk_Hogan

You always seem to be on both sites 24/7 when I bait you for a reply, why are you seemingly so accessible unless you are always lurking, we both know, only a matter of time, tis like playing with a pet mouse

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 20:08 - Sep 30 with 293 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I wish you'd get on with it, you've been toying with me for about five years now.

And trust me, I really am not on nearly as often as you think. Did it occur to you that I just don't bother logging out?

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 20:09 - Sep 30 with 293 viewsLala

It was H for Hannibal referred to regarding editing Hulk 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 20:13 - Sep 30 with 285 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sorry Hulk, H was for Hannibal.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 20:26 - Sep 30 with 277 viewsHulk_Hogan

Dont worry, robbie has deleted 3 posts of mine from this thread already, I wonder why ?

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 20:36 - Sep 30 with 269 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I'm just practising my evil cackle at the moment.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024