Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? 16:00 - Sep 29 with 2343 viewsROTTWEILERS

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:35 - Sep 30 with 496 viewsLala

You’re a credit to this site Rotty 👍 An excellent poster!

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:35 - Sep 30 with 494 viewsseasider81

Why isn't there an option for this forum? ;)

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:37 - Sep 30 with 483 viewsLala

Artistic license. 👍

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:38 - Sep 30 with 482 viewsROTTWEILERS

I did put this site as an option but think the powers that be have tinkered with it / pulled it. Shame

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:39 - Sep 30 with 472 viewsseasider81

Free speech not allowed on Fans Network. Tut tut :)

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:50 - Sep 30 with 461 viewsROTTWEILERS

Being shut down in this way feels like putting on an old coat after my BHS escapades 😉

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:50 - Sep 30 with 460 viewsLala

Cant say I’ve been stifled so far. As long as there aren’t threats of violence or racism I’ll take what’s on offer 👍

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:58 - Sep 30 with 451 viewsseasider81

Still think you should all join BHS and make a credible alternative to avftt. We need that dickhead percentage increasing

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 12:20 - Sep 30 with 438 viewsjanegallagher

How very dare you
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:21]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 12:24 - Sep 30 with 432 viewsROTTWEILERS

haha.... I can't do it - far too snowflakey on BHS. The dummies would be spat out in no time. Plus we've got the ladies who provide an extra touch of class

No contest

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 12:27 - Sep 30 with 428 viewsjanegallagher

I suppose it’d be providing entertainment ‘81 we’d be falling out in no time 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 12:59 - Sep 30 with 416 viewsseasider81

Snowflakes! You are the one that ended up on here. That isn't a dig, completely understand your reasons but I would like to think those awful times are behind us. Mistakes made, lessons learned and new positive attitude now.

We have ladies too. Tangerine77 added a bit of class in our BHS Christmas Video.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 13:06 - Sep 30 with 414 views3goalsfred

As an attendee I posted on AVFTT throughout the boycott and consistently received abuse and threats from a handful of posters. I always tried to remain calm and didn’t respond to abuse with abuse. My main point was that attending or boycotting was up to the individual to decide.

I met and talked to many of the BST people on flag duty behind the West Stand and while clearly we disagreed there was no animosity ((not to my face anyway!). That was all I ever wanted, an adult discussion about something close to our hearts. Since then I have met a few AVFTT posters and had similar adult discussions.

Make of that what you will but I believe there are many good people and good Pool fans on AVFTT.

However my experiences on AVFTT led me to this site where I feel more comfortable to express my views.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 13:35 - Sep 30 with 402 viewsHulk_Hogan

Obviously it doesn't help when Robby is "chief of command" over at AVFTT and manipulates the board accordingly.
All came a bit unstuck recently during his jaunt to the Highlands and he left AVFTT un-moderated for a Saturday evening ( you know the rest )
REMEDY. Appoint 3 anonymous 'Heritage posters' Aka your trusted mates to moderate and keep up the status quo.

Agenda, what agenda ?

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 13:38 - Sep 30 with 401 viewsROTTWEILERS

s81 - I was more bothered about getting banned every two minutes - especially when mid argument. It makes for a very frustrating user experience. As you know, I'm not one to court it so just thought it best to retire from BHS. Anyway, all's well that ends well.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 13:48]

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 13:44 - Sep 30 with 394 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

"Chief of Command", I like that. Do I get a uniform?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 13:56 - Sep 30 with 385 viewsHulk_Hogan

Robert, tbf you are astute and certainly a more than a worthy adversary, but we both know, you know that I know, and that it's only a matter of time, no matter how vigilant, covering your tracks, secrets always come out.

Btw, well deleted on the twitter account, after I showed the screenshots of the changeover and back, proving tou run both sites fansonline and fansnetwork, I had you there.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 14:02 - Sep 30 with 375 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I don't get much time for sleep that's for sure, what with being in charge of the Zionist Conspiracy as well.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 14:14 - Sep 30 with 367 viewsHulk_Hogan

One thing that baffles me thou, how on earth do you ban me before sometimes I even get to post and I know all the loopholes over there to get on, I can only assume you must be paranoid to the extreme to keep the premise up. It certainly isn't IP address.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 14:16 - Sep 30 with 364 viewsLala

Fred you were unbelievably calm and respectful on avftt despite the abuse that came at you. You also always made valid and fair points 👍

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 14:19 - Sep 30 with 362 viewsImperial

AVFTT worked while there was a common cause. It had a purpose and many of us enjoyed the banter.

Today it has none.

Leave it to those that deserve the cesspool it has become.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 14:19 - Sep 30 with 359 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Hulk, I have a secret camera stitched into the lining of your leotard.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 14:24 - Sep 30 with 356 viewsLala

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 15:17 - Sep 30 with 338 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Hulk

Think of moving from AVFTT to here, a bit like moving from the Boleyn to the Olympic Stadium....

Then again maybe not.....

Rotts

Think this is the first thread/post that the mystery mod has had to edit.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 15:45 - Sep 30 with 330 viewsjanegallagher

Second I think. Didn’t he delete one of Hannibal’s posts

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024