Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liability Lumley 12:05 - Jan 11 with 14122 viewsthairanger

Hope I am wrong was surprised to see him on the team sheet today.Hope he does not cost us the points again.
UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS

Liability Lumley on 07:46 - Jan 13 with 2085 viewsnix

Why would you think he isn't, then? It's difficult if the problem is they're not good enough, rather than they don't work hard enough or try hard enough. It's like shouting at someone with dyslexia for not being able to read. Pointless and unfair. Obviously, you can improve but it takes time. Back to that patience word.

Where we can work on things is defending set pieces, for instance. It might be simple to say to each player, you mark X and just stick to that every time so no one gets missed ( I might be being naive here about whether this could work, but what I mean is find some simple rules for them to follow, so they can repeat it, every single time.

And if you think anyone will pay money for out of contract, injury-prone, and probably expensive Hall or Cameron, you're a lot more optimistic than I imagined. Manning, in an unfortunate twist of timing has gone off the boil/had his defensive frailties uncovered just at the point we could cash in.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 19:07]

Liability Lumley on 09:37 - Jan 13 with 1981 viewspaulparker

Not exactly match winning saves any competent keeper deals with those two efforts, I’m talking about a save which wins us the points a world class save at the death etc a good goalkeeper saves you 6 points a season not lose you 9/12

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Liability Lumley on 09:44 - Jan 13 with 1971 viewsHitch

He needs a spell to recover some confidence.
At the moment, the harder he tries the more things fall apart.
When it stops being natural and you have to think, there is your problem.

Liability Lumley on 10:50 - Jan 13 with 1872 viewsfrancisbowles

...and to replace them will we just pop over to the scrubs and see if there are four guys who fancy a game?

Liability Lumley on 10:57 - Jan 13 with 1862 viewsthairanger

Sorry is Bazzainaloft are you Joe Lumley in disguise

Liability Lumley on 18:32 - Jan 13 with 1750 viewsW7Ranger

Preston at home.

Liability Lumley on 19:00 - Jan 13 with 1704 viewspaulparker

We were already 2-0 nil up by then and it was the 87th minute

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Liability Lumley on 19:12 - Jan 13 with 1660 viewsThe_Seer

I mentioned his name at work and all the staff who support championship clubs called him a clown. That's his reputation amongst other fans nevermind QPR fans.

Liability Lumley on 21:12 - Jan 13 with 1633 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Liability Lumley on 21:21 - Jan 13 with 1608 viewsPunteR

I smell bullsh*t.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Liability Lumley on 09:50 - Jan 14 with 1519 viewsfrancisbowles

Leeds at home, last season.

Liability Lumley on 10:58 - Jan 14 with 1476 viewspaulparker

There you go it’s been way to long since he performed

Liability Lumley on 11:18 - Jan 14 with 1454 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Liability Lumley on 13:15 - Jan 14 with 1363 viewsoakskull

Keeping Lumley in goal is a disgrace, and a disservice to the club and to him. He is not, currently and maybe never, good enough.

This isn’t a kindergarten or the Boy Scouts. This is a highly competitive league where the fans - the paying customers - have every right to expect that a manager deals with a problem like this.

Had Lumley been an outfield player, he would have been on the bench many matches ago. But because he is a keeper, in a match winning or match losing position, he is somehow to be given more chances and be treated more sensitivity than other players.

Bullshit. His insecurity and his mistakes has a negative influence on the team, the club and the fans.

Get him off!
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 13:17]

Liability Lumley on 13:16 - Jan 14 with 1364 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't think there's a single person on here arguing with you, PP.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Liability Lumley on 14:37 - Jan 16 with 1202 viewsoakskull

Of course he did.

What a travesty. Wining about his confidence, when his lack of ability is hurting the club.

This is the manager’s responsibility,

He better do something about it.

Liability Lumley on 15:04 - Jan 16 with 1176 viewsLongsufferingR

Well done. That's four threads you're on now simultaneously slating the guy. Even if I agreed with everything you say, I'd find that extremely weird behaviour.

Liability Lumley on 10:09 - Jan 17 with 1056 viewsfrancisbowles

OR ELSE!

Liability Lumley on 10:33 - Jan 17 with 1030 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's a Wum. Another one of them, or the same one, who knows.

It is incredibly weird, as you say. Thanks God for the ignore button.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024