Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
well, that's the larder full for another week 11:58 - Apr 2 with 1667 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

And Borough Market has been rewarded for staying open with a visit from Catford Royalty **.

Plenty of choice today, Neal's Yard also properly stocked so meat, milk, bread and cheese all snaffled. The London Bridge area is a ghost town, apart from the Market only the hospital is at all populated and traffic is non-existent.

The only thing about the quietness is that the nutcases are a lot more visible, and funnily enough they don't seem to grasp social distancing. Not as many beggars around though - you can draw your own conclusions about that.....

** Jane, not me. Naturally.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

well, that's the larder full for another week on 12:12 - Apr 2 with 1655 viewsROTTWEILERS

Nice one Robbie. It's a nice feeling, walking through the front door with sought after supermarket items - literally bringing home the bacon. I felt like a returning conquering hero yesterday after liberating some pasta and bog roll from Lidl.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

well, that's the larder full for another week on 12:23 - Apr 2 with 1650 viewsspell_chekker

I risked the supermarket this morning.

20 minute wait outside.

Many items were plentiful. Quite a few bare shelves though. It was no better, and probably slightly worse, than last week.

Still, I managed to get all the ingrediants for guinness and tofu pie.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

well, that's the larder full for another week on 12:28 - Apr 2 with 1647 viewsspudgun

`Guinness and tofu pie` - sounds right up my strasse....

well, that's the larder full for another week on 12:30 - Apr 2 with 1642 viewsspell_chekker

There'll be plenty of garlic and mushroom in there as well.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

well, that's the larder full for another week on 12:31 - Apr 2 with 1642 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Rotts

tins of cannellini was my moment of great triumph for the week. The Resident Culinary Genius had been bemoaning the lack of them, and I stepped into the breach, adding red kidney beans as an extra.

I will mostly be eating like a God this weekend......

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

well, that's the larder full for another week on 12:34 - Apr 2 with 1635 viewsspudgun

Gets better spell!

Chestnut mushrooms hopefully...

well, that's the larder full for another week on 18:09 - Apr 2 with 1607 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

***Reads thread, looks at his dinner of Sugar Puff Sandwiches, and a glass of Carnation Condensed Milk, and screams "Damn you all to hell"***

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

well, that's the larder full for another week on 18:44 - Apr 2 with 1600 viewsLala

Chinese just delivered to my doorstep 👍 It’s been a while since I indulged in some battered balls and I can’t wait😆

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

well, that's the larder full for another week on 19:29 - Apr 2 with 1590 viewsspell_chekker

Ouch.

well, that's the larder full for another week on 19:30 - Apr 2 with 1588 viewsLala

well, that's the larder full for another week on 19:32 - Apr 2 with 1585 viewsspell_chekker

well, that's the larder full for another week on 19:33 - Apr 2 with 1584 viewsLala

Nooooooo you win. The balls go in the bin 😩

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024