Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where are all you happy r's originally from. 13:39 - May 2 with 23840 viewsqpr_1968

born....hammersmith hospital

lived ….suttons, Ladbroke grove

live now,shepherds bush

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:23 - May 2 with 1971 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Born in Perivale.

Lived most of my life in and around Ealing, except for about 5 years as an adult when I resided near Orpington.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:34 - May 2 with 1956 viewsMetallica_Hoop

W10

Born in Queen Charlottes

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:35 - May 2 with 1950 viewsdaveB

born....Queen Charlottes Hospital (now a block of flats next to Ravenscourt Park)

lived ….Shepherds Bush, Middlesbrough, Reading, Langley

live now, Langley

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:43 - May 2 with 1931 viewsNoDiddley

Born St Mary’s Paddington
Went East to Petticoat Lane, then further East, now reside Benfleet Essex

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:43 - May 2 with 1932 viewseastside_r

Born: Ilford
Lived: Barkingside (slightly nicer satellite of Ilford), West Midlands (university), Ealing (briefly), Wanstead
Now: Sunny South Woodford (E18)

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:52 - May 2 with 1902 viewskernowhoop

Greenford, by the Piccadilly Line, near Sudbury Hill.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:56 - May 2 with 1893 viewsHAYESBOY

Born in Hillingdon Hospital.

From Hayes (Chaucer Ave)

Moved out in 1991 and have lived in Cowley near St Laurence Church since.

Smells like a trout farm in here

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:10 - May 2 with 1872 viewsted_hendrix

Neither mate, as kids (early-mid1950's) we were split up at an early age by the authorities and I spent the majority of my younger years in various children homes, my first infant school was somewhere in bloody Watford/Oxhey.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:17 - May 2 with 1869 viewsthame_hoops

Born High Wycombe 1977
lived Marlow Botttom/Chinnor oxon
Live now Thame (since 1996)

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:29 - May 2 with 1852 viewskarl

Born Stromness, Orkney, left at 6 weeks for Leith, Edinburgh. Left at 3yrs old for Douglas, Isle of Man and then Port St Mary and Port Erin before moving at 24 to Stromness again 29 yrs ago.
Dad was a lighthouse keeper so we got moved around through that. Odd that I ended up back in Orkney as hadnt really thought too much about it but 1990 recession and poor fishing in IoM just pushed it along.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:30 - May 2 with 1845 viewsqpr_1968

how did you end up a ranger.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:35 - May 2 with 1831 viewsEsox_Lucius

Born Perivale, brought up in Hayes before moving to West Drayton, Ohio, Bicester and finally settling in Banbury Oxfordshire.

The grass is always greener.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:35 - May 2 with 1830 viewsBoston

He saw the light.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:46 - May 2 with 1821 viewsqueensparker

Born Roehampton Hospital.

Lived in W5, W3, NW6, NW10 and a brief sojourn up north in Leeds over the years

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:59 - May 2 with 1806 viewsQPR_John

Born: Hammersmith Hospital

Lived: Askew Road, White City (Abercrombie House), Shepherds Bush, Kent and now Reading

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:12 - May 2 with 1792 viewshamptonhillhoop

There's two of us?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:13 - May 2 with 1792 viewshamptonhillhoop

Hold on, what's going on here?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:23 - May 2 with 1770 viewsthame_hoops

😂

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:33 - May 2 with 1753 viewsLythamR

Born Perivale/Greenford borders

Moved to Uxbridge then Lytham St Annes

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:37 - May 2 with 1740 viewsPunteR

Born Queen Mary's Roehampton 76. First 6 years lived in Barnes, then Richmond till i was 24. Moved to Bracknell in 2000 and still here.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:48 - May 2 with 1728 viewsdontknowitall

Born Ealing

Then Hanwell, Acton, Aylesbury, Perivale, Chelmsford, Philadelphia, Mindoro (Philippines), Hounslow..

And now, hopefully finally, Chiswick

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:51 - May 2 with 1720 viewsMiss_Terraces

DistortR will be happy, being called the light

Born in the Bush, home birth. Moved to Crawley at 6 months. Went home to the Bush while at Brunel. Fell in love and grudgingly moved to her hometown Brighton. I can't stand the place, I want to come home
[Post edited 2 May 2020 22:02]

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:54 - May 2 with 1713 viewstonyQPR

Born- Winchester,dads from the bush,Irish mother (Killarney) the old man was a butcher we lived above the shop.
Lived-hanwel,hazelmere,gt missenden,high Wycombe,all before the age of nine,then to Peterborough where I still live 47 yrs later.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 22:26 - May 2 with 1668 viewsRangersDave

Born Chalfont St. Giles
Raised in High Wycombe until 79
Banbury 79-2001
Norfolk 2001-2005
Scousetown 2005-2020

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 22:29 - May 2 with 1658 viewsaston_hoop

Born - High Wycombe (good to see I'm not the only one)
Raised - Baldock
Now - Barcelona

Never lived in London at any stage of my life. I'm of the generation who's family moved out and left me saddled supporting the Rs regardless

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024