Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bid turned down for BOS 11:22 - May 14 with 8999 viewsHayesender

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-reject-bid-for-bright-osayi-sam

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bid turned down for BOS on 19:57 - May 15 with 2047 viewsflynnbo

He did suffer some sort of seizure in February 2019 but Tottenham obviously would have had that checked out during his medical.

Bid turned down for BOS on 23:05 - May 15 with 1889 viewssmegma

Lucky you, it's a schit website

Bid turned down for BOS on 11:14 - May 16 with 1710 viewsBklynRanger

Halfway through my hyper expensive goldfish bowl brandy I must admit I did consider doing a runner. Would never have normally contemplated that - must have been the foreign booze and the thrill of being on The Continent for the first time. It was a day trip with the Christian Union. We were both atheists but they had space on the bus. Those were the days.

£15 million, final offer.

Bid turned down for BOS on 11:08 - May 17 with 1510 viewsBurnleyhoop

Financial stability and mediocrity it is then...........sensible, but back to watching lame arsed one nil defeats at every away game 😩

Bid turned down for BOS on 11:10 - May 17 with 1504 viewsNorthernr

Didn't it transpire he'd had a dozen Red Bulls on the coach up there or something?

Bid turned down for BOS on 11:37 - May 17 with 1449 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mark Lawrenson's move to Brighton from Oxford almost fell through because the Brighton medics thought he had diabetes. Turns out he didn't like beer much, so to keep up with the drinking culture of football, he'd been drinking blackcurrant in his Guinness. Tons and tons of it. He cut that out and his blood sugar was sorted.

Little known fact, that.

Bare bones.

Bid turned down for BOS on 11:49 - May 17 with 1426 viewsflynnbo

It's a shame our own medical staff failed to pick up on the fact that Joey Barton was full of shit.

Bid turned down for BOS on 11:57 - May 17 with 1407 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blackcurrant in Guinness?

That's the last 1% of respect I had for Lawrenson gone then.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bid turned down for BOS on 02:24 - May 18 with 1232 viewsSydneyRs

Similar thing happened to my Dad.

Many years ago he gave up drinking for lent but was still regularly in the pub and drinking lots of lemonade instead of beer.

Tests showed signs of diabetes and he was off sugar for months and having to do regular tests at home. Moved to sugar free Hoslten Pils to allow beer drinking to continue. It dawned on him and the Dr after a while that the excessive lemonade drinking during lent was the issue. Maybe that R Whites guy had more problems than we realised?

Moral of the story is do not give up drinking for lent or any of this other dry month nonsense, too risky for your health.

Bid turned down for BOS on 15:25 - May 18 with 1015 viewsBoston

Liquidity is only a problem when there is a lack of it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bid turned down for BOS on 16:16 - May 18 with 977 viewskensalriser

Not a fan of the Guinness variant of snakebite and black?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bid turned down for BOS on 16:28 - May 18 with 956 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I heard of a case where a 65 year old Quaker who was sacked from his job as a London Underground train driver after testing positive for Opioids (Heroin) in a random drugs test was re instated when it was realised that the staff canteen has started using Poppy seed bagels which he had been eating for weeks.

Bid turned down for BOS on 16:35 - May 18 with 945 viewsBoston

Was he addicted?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bid turned down for BOS on 16:36 - May 18 with 945 viewsBrianMcCarthy

You'll make me cry!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bid turned down for BOS on 22:08 - May 18 with 861 viewsBAWHoops

I really think Eze will go abroad. He's from the same neck of the woods as Sancho and it's not hard to see what a success he has been

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024