Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Evatt 15:25 - Jun 15 with 268 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Ian Evatt on 15:58 - Jun 15 with 261 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The tweet was about Ian Evatt becoming the next Bolton manager (they just sacked off Keith Hill).

The betting reads like a Blackpool old boys list.

https://www.thesackrace.com/news/14th-june-2020/next-bolton-manager-odds-four-na

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Ian Evatt on 19:48 - Jun 15 with 247 viewsspell_chekker

I wouldn't blame him.

there's got to be a good chance of success for Bolton in L2.

Good situation.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Ian Evatt on 23:27 - Jun 24 with 222 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ian Evatt on 09:55 - Jun 25 with 200 viewsImperial

I still don't think he is ready. Bolton have too many problems.

Ian Evatt on 18:28 - Jun 25 with 192 viewsspell_chekker

Imagine the outcry if Evatt starts on a massive winning streak and Critchley turns out to be rubbish.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Ian Evatt on 20:36 - Jun 25 with 184 viewsImperial

It is not a decision I would want to make.

24 Chairmen cannot all be right,

Ian Evatt on 10:23 - Jul 7 with 152 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024