Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst day of the year..... 15:59 - Dec 3 with 268 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

... for me.

Tomorrow I have to take the cat to the vets for his jabs and claw clipping. He can't eat from midnight, it will be hell again.

#prayforred

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The worst day of the year..... on 17:02 - Dec 3 with 260 viewsspudgun

We have only one cat (Choo Choo) who lived feral until I tamed her. (At one time we used to have half a dozen back in the day).

She has lived around the house for about three years and last night, for the very first time, jumped up and went to sleep on me whilst I was watching football.

Never done it before.

Cats, eh?

Have never had our cats injected, nor clipped their claws.

I must be an anti-vaxxer...

The worst day of the year..... on 17:29 - Dec 3 with 255 viewsspell_chekker

The vet's is a dear do nowadays.

I've been petless for about 5 years now (I very much doubt I'll be getting another).

The point is, at the time, a basic consultation at the vet's for our little dog was 42€ while a consultation at the GO's (as a human being - for my own health) was 23€.

Figure that one out.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

The worst day of the year..... on 19:45 - Dec 3 with 245 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Spud

He's a house cat, so his claws don't get the normal day to day use and wear of an outdoor cat.

Spell

It'll cost me about £140 tomorrow, most of that is for the drugs that knock him out.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The worst day of the year..... on 06:40 - Dec 4 with 231 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Been up since 3am.

"Feed me" - "no". Rinse and repeat several hundred times.

Only just over 5 hours to go....

The worst day of the year..... on 07:15 - Dec 4 with 229 viewsspell_chekker

It's unfortunate that the appoinment isn't early in the morning.

Bummer.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

The worst day of the year..... on 12:07 - Dec 4 with 217 viewsspudgun

Once had the vet out to do the pig`s trotters - we usually do the goat and the sheep`s our self, but the pig was too much - and he had an injection but it didn`t do the trick properly, so I had to sit on him while the vet trimmed his trotters.

He wasn`t happy at all.

Hope everything goes ok...

The worst day of the year..... on 13:49 - Dec 4 with 215 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Finally got to the vets, only to be told it would be £270 if he has to be sedated, or £48 without the drugs!! First time he's ever let the vet do his jabs and claws without being knocked out. So he's saved me £222, but peed in his box on the way back to get his revenge.

Both going to get some sleep now as I can't ever remember him being awake for 12 hours straight.

You see some sights in the vets, one woman came in dumped her cat (with carrier box) on the desk and said "I'll be back in an hour" and actually ran out.

The worst day of the year..... on 19:10 - Dec 4 with 205 viewsspell_chekker

The good news is that all will be well Red. It's always nice to save a few quid but I'm sure you'd have gladly paid it if it'd made a difference.

Spud. Goat, pig, sheep. Aren't they all cloven hoof?

Unless it's by being personally attached to it, I don't see why you would've singled the pig out.

The worst day of the year..... on 19:41 - Dec 4 with 202 viewsspudgun

Ever tried to trim a pig`s trotters, spell?

Have a look at a pig`s teeth...

Goats and sheep I am prepared to tether and hold down while mrs spud trims their hooves; but I wouldn`t like to mess with an irate porker.

And I don`t mean mrs spud...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024