Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with Football Focus a look behind the scenes 17:06 - Jan 21 with 167 viewsSeaside_Lee

Hi everyone

Jane and I were contacted by the BBC on Monday to see if we would give an interview for Football Focus today prior to the FA Cup game this Saturday.

They wanted to know about the Glory days of the Matthews era, the battle with the O's and how we are feeling about our new owner.

I decided I would try and make a behind the scenes video to show you any of you that are interested in that sort of thing.🙂

However, the storm came in really strong midway through our interview! I managed to have a little chat with the crew under shelter of a tram stop, which you can see but, we had to call it a day as a second wave of icy rain came in, my hands had turned to blocks of ice and Jane had totally had enough.

Anyway for those of you who would like to see a bit of the behind the scenes stuff hope you enjoy it.

Interview with Football Focus a look behind the scenes on 20:18 - Jan 21 with 155 viewsspell_chekker

Hell yes!!

I've done a few watchalongs and read some blogs but I'd almost forgotten about Lee Charles TV - His personal take on BFC and how to live life that is encompassed within it.

More please.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Interview with Football Focus a look behind the scenes on 21:13 - Jan 21 with 152 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers Lee and well done

Can I just say that after Jane went into full deputy headmistress mode the other week about WBA players hair styles, that feels a little bit like karma!

(Only joking Jane )

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Interview with Football Focus a look behind the scenes on 20:49 - Jan 22 with 129 viewsSeaside_Lee

Glad you hadn't totally forgotten me spell. We haven't been making videos due to COVID just the watchalongs so its nice to film something for you guys

You all are most welcome to pop in to the livestream on Saturday against Brighton

Interview with Football Focus a look behind the scenes on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 126 viewsSeaside_Lee

Karma indeed serves her right 🤣😂

Interview with Football Focus a look behind the scenes on 09:11 - Jan 23 with 109 viewsspudgun

Good stuff Lee!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024