Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Attendance 13:44 - Dec 5 with 359 viewsseasiderSi

You know what annoyed me more yesterday ? The empty seats during the game. We have spent years fighting for our club back and there should be no reason why that stadium cannot be full week in week out . The club has been starved of revenue long enough. I get some people work or get ill etc but there was lots of empty seats . If you’re a season ticket holder and can’t make it then offer to a friend or relative lets get it full like the home coming game. I get weather wasnt great but lets get behind the boys

Match Attendance on 14:23 - Dec 5 with 350 viewsImperial

The fickle nature of football supporters comes to the fore. During the Oyston boycott years the potential support was always overrated. We are punching above our weight and will need a few years at this level to encourage a lost generation to regularly support the club. In the meantime we need to appreciate the efforts of the current owner to establish the club at this level. Looking down the leagues there are some very big clubs who would swap places in a heartbeat with Blackpool.

Match Attendance on 22:56 - Dec 5 with 323 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I know what you mean Si. Some do, but some treat their seat like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, "It's mine, my precious"

You always get lower gates just before xmas, as well.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Match Attendance on 07:01 - Dec 6 with 316 viewsspell_chekker

Same as what I thought.

I was surprised by the number of empty seats.

Official attendance given at over 11K.

We've never had big home gates and lost an opportunity to grow the club during / immediately after the prem season.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Match Attendance on 08:29 - Dec 6 with 312 viewsspell_chekker

Weren't there 9,000 season tickets sold?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Match Attendance on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 306 viewsspell_chekker

I didn't crack on at first but SeasideSi's surname is obviously Sadler.

Match Attendance on 00:34 - Dec 8 with 288 viewsseasiderSi

Hahaha i wish lol

Match Attendance on 09:44 - Dec 8 with 271 viewsspell_chekker

The next home match is against Peterborough on Sat 18th.

Can't see the attendance being any better for this one.

Match Attendance on 00:36 - Dec 9 with 264 viewsseasiderSi

I can’t tbh

Match Attendance on 13:07 - Dec 19 with 196 viewsspell_chekker

The official attendance against Peterborough was given as 9,745. It could well be our lowest of the season.

The match highlights video shows plenty of empty seats.

Nearer to 8k in reality?

Match Attendance on 00:36 - Dec 20 with 177 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Nah, 9.7k seemed right to me

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024