Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the hell did we get Marshal? 16:29 - Jan 29 with 9964 viewsDylanP

Seriously, he is absolute quality. He has been brilliant since taking over between the sticks. How was he available???

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 16:30 - Jan 29 with 5535 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Derby are struggling to pay wages

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 16:34 - Jan 29 with 5505 viewsBoston

He's going to give Seny a run for his money.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 16:55 - Jan 29 with 5428 viewsstrikerace

Was thinking the same. Massive pickup for us, he is solid

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 16:58 - Jan 29 with 5404 viewsdanehoop

He is I think playing for his next contract and taking the opportunity to show he still can do it at this level. and he can.

Never knowingly understood

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 17:04 - Jan 29 with 5338 viewsbosh67

Really solid keeper.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 17:05 - Jan 29 with 5320 viewsSharpy36

He`s better than Seny

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 17:23 - Jan 29 with 5164 viewsBoston

Think you're right there, he's certainly on form at the moment but...Marshall 36, Dieng 27.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 17:27 - Jan 29 with 5123 viewstraininvain

Marshall more experienced and a good shot stopper. But Dieng commands his area well and his distribution is better than Marshall.

Not much between the two but I’d lean towards Dieng. A good problem to have!

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 17:28 - Jan 29 with 5110 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm not sure.

I think Dieng is far more commanding in the air, and that makes a huge diffference.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 17:35 - Jan 29 with 5019 viewsSharpy36

Don`t get me wrong we`re lucky to have both, but as for seny`s distribution we`ll have to agree to disagree.

Just to add in Seny`s defence we have seemed to drop the play it out from the back(Or not as much) since he has been away, which might be a tactical move or Marshall is not as confident in that type of play.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2022 17:39]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 17:41 - Jan 29 with 4971 viewstraininvain

I’m not saying Dieng’s distribution is anything special but it’s ok whereas it’s a weakness for Marshall. Admittedly I’ve only seen Marshall play a few games so maybe bring a bit harsh.

It’ll be interesting to see who starts vs Middlesbrough and Barnsley.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 18:20 - Jan 29 with 4745 viewsAntti_Heinola

Funny - I think Dieng's distribution is superb, possibly the best in the league.

Bare bones.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 18:24 - Jan 29 with 4707 viewsthemodfather

Excellent deal by us good goalie

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 18:25 - Jan 29 with 4703 viewsthemodfather

Excellent deal by Qpr

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 19:01 - Jan 29 with 4564 viewsPaddyhoops

I'd keep him in the side. He had little or nothing to do today but his second half save was outstanding.
3 clean sheets from 4. He's done nothing wrong.
Love Seny but unfair to drop him now.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 19:05 - Jan 29 with 4527 viewsYokelR

Kudos to the scouting section, id'd a really good option and got him within wage structure.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 19:11 - Jan 29 with 4478 viewsSharpy36

Watching the MW post match interview it`s obvious he knows he has a given himself a big selection headache, although a good one.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 19:13 - Jan 29 with 4459 viewsBenny_the_Ball

He's not and at 36 he's in the twilight of his career. That being said, Marshall's performances have been excellent since he joined and Dieng will have to fight for his place when he returns from AFCON.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 19:17 - Jan 29 with 4417 viewsqprphil

I don't think you can drop a player in form, and I don't think MW will.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 19:26 - Jan 29 with 4341 viewsgolborne

It’s light and day - clearly Marshall hasn’t played this way throughout his career, but tbf it’s quite a new thing. His distribution isn’t great, but it’s the awareness of where the outlet is. It’s very short, or a punt, whereas Seny can take it from the right and knows where it’s going on the left

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 19:30 - Jan 29 with 4308 viewsRangersw12

Apprently he was in the Askew after the game

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 21:18 - Jan 29 with 4032 viewssevenhoop

No way. Good keeper but Denny better command of the area

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 21:34 - Jan 29 with 3957 viewsBklynRanger

Seny is much more active at coming out whereas Marshall stays on his line more - which is ok as long as the defenders knows what's going on and can adapt. I think his throws are superb - better than Seny at bowling it out possibly.

Marshall does have a presence about him though, you can see it, not that Seny doesn't but experience does count. As said a great problem to have.

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 21:56 - Jan 29 with 3865 viewspaulparker

Deserves to keep his place imo , been solid for us and just the right experience at the right time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 22:03 - Jan 29 with 3823 viewsnumptydumpty

Marshall, am guessing is a better keeper than Archer but strange break for back up keeper sadly misses out through injury and suddenly out of nowhere a new super sub goalkeeper comes good.

As Baldrick said to Blackadder, I have a CUNNING PLAN !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024