Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread 18:44 - Feb 8 with 33936 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Sticking my neck out here to start the game thread. If this all goes terrible wrong I'll retreat back into my shell.

This one is getting extra hype, and rightfully so. Should be a good litmus test.

1-0 Rangers. Field 71'.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 1898 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Great game so far.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 1897 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Crap

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 1893 viewsstrikerace

Lucky goal by Boro there

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 1887 viewsCamberleyR

ffs

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:34 - Feb 9 with 1827 viewsVancouverHoop

Unlucky yeah, but we had chances to clear it.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:34 - Feb 9 with 1780 viewsMalintabuk

Sh!te but to be honest they deserved that they are a really decent team.... but still sh!te

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:34 - Feb 9 with 1766 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Looks like Dunne had a chance to clear but shied away with the Boro player right there.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:34 - Feb 9 with 1765 viewsQPRSteve

Unlucky break for us. Still think we will win this.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:35 - Feb 9 with 1734 viewsJigsore

very unlucky the way the ball fell there. Fry looks dazed, shouldn't be on the field

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:35 - Feb 9 with 1727 viewsMetallica_Hoop

feck, horrible time to concede

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:35 - Feb 9 with 1705 viewsToast_R

That's a blow. They were lucky there.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:36 - Feb 9 with 1612 viewsMatch82

I think that's one you put down to bad luck. Thought we actually closed out very well, several unfortunate bounces of the ball there

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:36 - Feb 9 with 1589 viewsQPRSteve

I hate the way the adverts always break into Andy's HT analysis.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 20:38]

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:37 - Feb 9 with 1583 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Bad time to give up a goal hope our old habits wont creep in again ,late goals conceded late ..We deserved to be ahead right ?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:39 - Feb 9 with 1456 viewsstainrods_elbow

Not entirely unlucky - we didn't deal with the cycle of play from stat to finish, and Dunne didn't clear as he should have. Poor from our POV, as I'm sure Warburton will say (as he almost always does, irrespective of the goal).

It's the least they deserve, though, albeit we did better after our conventionally lugubrious start.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:39 - Feb 9 with 1459 viewsMetallica_Hoop

On the plus side, the stream I'm watching has told me 'Anna sent you 7 photos' Click to see.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:39 - Feb 9 with 1432 viewsed_83

Such an annoying time to concede, but we’ve looked very good after a tough opening 10 minutes. Absolute worldie from Marshall to keep it 0-0, beautifully worked goal from us, we look very sharp and very dangerous. Boro have been excellent too tbf, great game of football all round. Sticking with my prediction of 2-1 to the hoops, Dykes to score our second.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 1376 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I know Anna well she even knows the area that I live so she gets around

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 1366 viewsSteveB

Bit of a sickener that. Still , on balance probably a fair HT score.
Weird, my live score updates on livescore, are ahead of my Offish stream.

Dykes leading the line brilliantly, but getting nothing from the ref at all.

It'll take a big effort to get 3 points here, good side are Boro.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 1360 viewsStanisgod

Been saying all season though that we dont get anyone on the edge of the box for loose balls. Teams have had a lot of free shots from there.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 1347 viewsQPRSteve

The bitch. She was after me on Saturday.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:42 - Feb 9 with 1337 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't see that as a lucky goal.

Poor positioning as a team.
We'd moved out too early.
Dunne was left with the classic defender's choice - clear or back and block. I think he may have called that one slightly wrong? We'll only know later when we watch it all back again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:42 - Feb 9 with 1338 viewsplasmahoop

Good game, two good teams. Downer to concede then, but let's go again. Let's chuffing Ave it

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:43 - Feb 9 with 1267 viewsVancouverHoop

I put faith in the fact that we've been a second-half team all season, but hope we can shake that late goal off quickly.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 20:44 - Feb 9 with 1207 viewswood_hoop

Overall I thought Boro sneaked the firsr half, we took a lttle time to really get going,

We have more to come I am sure,,,,,,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024