Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread 18:44 - Feb 8 with 33937 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Sticking my neck out here to start the game thread. If this all goes terrible wrong I'll retreat back into my shell.

This one is getting extra hype, and rightfully so. Should be a good litmus test.

1-0 Rangers. Field 71'.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:06 - Feb 9 with 2341 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think we're going to win.

Disclaimers:

1) I haven't seen Boro play all season and
2) I have a glass of Valpolicella aboard.

So, basically, ignore me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:08 - Feb 9 with 2326 viewsEastR

Depends, was it small, medium or large?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:14 - Feb 9 with 2245 viewsMick_S

One glass of wine? What is this thing?

Edit: 2-1 Rangers. Dykes please.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 19:14]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:15 - Feb 9 with 2218 viewsQPRSteve

Having seen the line up I'm optimistic about this one. I think Chair and Willock will tear them a new one. 3-0

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:20 - Feb 9 with 2151 viewsbosh67

That's a very strong team line up tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:35 - Feb 9 with 1975 viewsCiderwithRsie

It is probably wrong of me, but I can't help feeling the key player for us might be Joe Lumley.

There. I've said it. He'll probably have a blinder now, coming for every cross, glue on his fingers and saving three penalties.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:36 - Feb 9 with 1963 viewstraininvain

Looking forward to this one. Heart says a win for the R’s with Chair back on the scoresheet. Head is telling me that a draw would be an ok result.

Important to keep things in perspective tonight. It’s the Championship so not much between the two teams and Middlesbrough on a decent run. Long way to go whatever happens tonight.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:36 - Feb 9 with 1957 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Isn’t it! To be fair, it’s more a statement of intent then a starting XI with plenty of impact subs itching to get on.

2-1 Rangers, but I’d settle for their consolation notch coming just as the ref inhales to blow for the final whistle.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:38 - Feb 9 with 1929 viewsJigsore

Preston v Huddersfield on the box

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:40 - Feb 9 with 1899 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Early pictures from QPR+. Crowd looking a little lighter than I thought it'd be.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:41 - Feb 9 with 1878 viewsBklynRanger

Right then Rangers. Get at 'em, get up' em, get into them.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:44 - Feb 9 with 1824 viewsVancouverHoop

I have butterflies about this one. It feels sort of pivotal.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:45 - Feb 9 with 1797 viewsMick_S

Red button not happening here - anyone else?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:45 - Feb 9 with 1788 viewsdubaistu

any links?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:46 - Feb 9 with 1784 viewsCLAREMAN1995

We are subjected to Spurs v Saints over here with City on the Internet feed so another Afternoon of dodgy websites or Brian who claims to be merry typing updates haha

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:46 - Feb 9 with 1768 viewsdublinr

Wish I were there. I'd be bricking it. Come on you Rs!

2 1.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:47 - Feb 9 with 1757 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Off we go!

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:49 - Feb 9 with 1686 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Boro get great opportunity within two minutes. Shot deflected by Field.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:49 - Feb 9 with 1675 viewsstrikerace

Whew - good chance for Boro there

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:52 - Feb 9 with 1578 viewsMalintabuk

They seem to have settled quicker than us

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:53 - Feb 9 with 1535 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Rangers opened up... brilliant save by Marshall from Neil Taylor's shot.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:53 - Feb 9 with 1514 viewsMalintabuk

Good save.... are we allowed out of our half ?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:53 - Feb 9 with 1514 viewsstrikerace

Really good save from Marshall, Boro had 2 good chances now

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:53 - Feb 9 with 1511 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Field down getting treatment.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 19:54 - Feb 9 with 1467 viewsVancouverHoop

They're opening us up.

Field takes a "time out." Very wise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024