Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you all 22:56 - Mar 10 with 1408 viewsWren67

For your best wishes and kind thoughts generously offered to me on the "Hols" thread.
I have been managing a condition known as Benign Prostetic Hyperplasia for a few years which came to a traumatic point last Sept.

I was taken into hospital and fitted with a catheter and sent home to await an operation at some undated time in the future. This ruined all my plans to attend as many away QPR games this year as I could, this being my 70th year and having supported this blessed team for over 50 years.

I managed to see Reading away and Bournemouth away both of which we could have won before deciding it was a little risky to travel to games with the additional risk posed by covid.

After more than 6 months I have finally been given a date for a HOLEP proceedure on the 16th, in a few days time and I am very very pleased , overjoyed even to be finally offered the op. and the prospect of being able to attend the Huddersfield in April ia a beacon of hope for me.

I am extremely happy with our team and our manager this season despite the recent drop in form.

We will perform well on Sunday.

Urrrrrrrsssssssssssssssss.

Thank you all on 23:13 - Mar 10 with 1337 viewscolinallcars

What a nice post in these Godforsaken times. Very best wishes.

Thank you all on 23:34 - Mar 10 with 1277 viewsnix

Good to hear you're getting the treatment soon.

Thank you all on 00:00 - Mar 11 with 1227 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent news, Wren.

Speedy recovery, agus sláinte,

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Thank you all on 09:15 - Mar 11 with 1016 viewsterryb

I hope all goes well Wren & that you can get to Huddersfield.

Thank you all on 09:21 - Mar 11 with 990 viewsfrancisbowles

Best wishes from another vintage supporter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024