Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we a match short going into next saturday. 07:03 - Jul 25 with 4680 viewsswisscottage

When the pre-season friendlies were announced I was thinking that we were going to be undercooked going into the first match of the season, and Saturday's match just re-enforced that.

Do our management team seriously think that a a series of friendlies against non-league and Sunday league quality opposition, and 1 match against a premiership side is adequate preparation

Don't get me wrong , I wasn't expecting an awful lot going into the Palace friendly, but we looked as pedestrian in attack as I've seen us in the last three years and we just look like we needed another higher quality friendly to prepare us for the season.

thoughts?

Are we a match short going into next saturday. on 18:54 - Jul 25 with 889 viewsHooping_Mad

First logged into it sometime last year, watched a load of stuff got some points and logged off.

Couldn't get back in, tried tech support who managed to get me into 'an' account but it had no points on it so at that point (excuse the pun) I bolted.

Funny though I'm a network admin by trade and can usually login to 'things' without to much fuss.

Recast though, nope that was beyond me.

Good idea, terrible execution. Bit like a Barbet Free kick

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Are we a match short going into next saturday. on 18:58 - Jul 25 with 877 viewsBushRanger82

Think we're a couple of strikers short, meself.

Are we a match short going into next saturday. on 19:00 - Jul 25 with 878 viewskensalriser

Points gained and goals scored, no, goals conceded, yes, considerably.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Are we a match short going into next saturday. on 19:26 - Jul 25 with 825 viewsfrancisbowles

This is a very accurate analysis of the situation.

Are we a match short going into next saturday. on 19:59 - Jul 25 with 796 viewsstanistheman

I had issues last season, but have watched the friendlies in Germany and England without any problems.

Are we a match short going into next saturday. on 20:04 - Jul 25 with 792 viewsfrancisbowles

I've watched all of preseason on recast with virtually no interruptions and pretty good quality.

We seem to have a supply of new kits for sale, many clubs don't mainly due to issues in China.

Are we a match short going into next saturday. on 20:55 - Jul 25 with 742 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Same as that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Are we a match short going into next saturday. on 21:12 - Jul 25 with 697 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I wouldn't fret too much. In Warbs first season we played four preseason games, lost three of them (including one to Boreham Wood), scored four goals altogether, and looked like a side that had never kicked a ball. Then, we went to Stoke and surprised everyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024