Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 52045 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 09:58 - Apr 8 with 10759 viewsWegerles_Stairs

We're more Judas than Jesus.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:10 - Apr 8 with 10635 viewsLongsufferingR

Was there for the 7-1. Not sure where the 1 is coming from this time around.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:32 - Apr 8 with 10581 viewsRangersw12

3 nil Albion

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:40 - Apr 8 with 10575 viewsdistortR

"Hope is born in their hearts, and let us remember that if exasperation often drives men to revolt, it is always hope, the hope of victory, or a point at least, which makes people drive to West Bromwich".

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 11:59 - Apr 8 with 10547 viewsted_hendrix

Been there two maybe three times and never seen us win there.

Monday's loss won't be any different.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 12:01 - Apr 8 with 10545 viewsHarbour

2-0 loss can’t see any improvement or any other result…regretably hope I am wrong but can’t see it.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 20:16 - Apr 8 with 10362 viewskropotkin41

Apparently West Brom fans are going to have a demonstration prior to the game. I expect it to demoralise their players sufficiently to reduce the scale of our defeat by a goal or two.

What's going on at West Brom then? I only glanced at the headline.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 20:32 - Apr 8 with 10318 viewsHooparoo

Surely we could just pack the defence in a 5-4-1 formation and pray for a 0-0.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 20:41 - Apr 8 with 10289 viewsRs_Holy

THE PLAYERS HAVE THROWN THE TOWEL IN… gutless f*ckers … 0-4… f*ck em all
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 22:44]

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 21:21 - Apr 8 with 10193 viewsjohnhoop

If you read the link to the BBC article on the West Brom roll call thread, their owners appear to be actually siphoning money out of the club.
Puts ours into perspective a bit.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 21:41 - Apr 8 with 10144 viewsandrew1302

5 0.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 21:58 - Apr 8 with 10107 viewsBluce_Ree

WBA (more than us) - QPR (pointless, hooped c*nts).

That's the score. Numbers mean nothing to me now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 22:15 - Apr 8 with 10078 viewsOutintheOrne

I'd play
Drewe, Dickie Balogun Field, Paal
Laird Johanson Amos Dozzell
Dykes.
I'm fed up with Dunne.
And just tell them to defend, have some attacking options on the bench. We can't afford players like Willock and Chair at the moment, even when they play we don't create so what's the point. Play for a point and maybe fluke one somehow. Having said that I have zero confidence that that team could muster a point at West Brom.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 22:21 - Apr 8 with 10030 viewspaulparker

8-1 to West Brom

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 22:27 - Apr 8 with 10032 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Edit wrong thread
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 22:29]

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 22:58 - Apr 8 with 9976 viewscolinallcars

Oh, now come on !
Who's gonna score our goal ?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 23:05 - Apr 8 with 9964 viewsNorthLondonR

Kargbo hatrick not enough to avert an 8-3 battering...

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 23:13 - Apr 8 with 9949 viewsTheChef

Another 2-0 defeat.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 23:25 - Apr 8 with 9940 viewscolinallcars

You raving optimist ! That's the narrowist defeat I've seen forecast.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 23:27 - Apr 8 with 9942 viewsDorse

The opposition don't even bother using lube anymore. We make Charles Hawtrey look like the Rancor.

Put it this way: we'll be lucky to get nil the way we're playing. And for this we let Dom Ball go? Yeah, that's right, I used mordant syntax. That's how despondent I am.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 23:53 - Apr 8 with 9894 viewsconnell10

4-0 West Brom and in the bottom 3

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 01:10 - Apr 9 with 9853 viewsDamo1962

If we can ship six,to the so called worst team in the league, who are now looking for a new manager...who knows 🙄

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 03:26 - Apr 9 with 9819 viewsLoftgirl

We might need a goalkeeper though. Or two.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 05:11 - Apr 9 with 9789 viewsFredManRave

1 - 1.

It's what we could, potentially, do.

We could potentially get other results out of this game which I'm sure that we're more than capable of....
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 5:13]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 09:57 - Apr 9 with 9611 viewsfrancisbowles

Last time we were relegated, we won 4-1 at the Hawthorns. Even 'Jesus' scored🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024