Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) 20:44 - May 8 with 3774 viewsBillericayR

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 20:47 - May 8 with 3727 viewsaston_hoop

Injured I imagine. Neither were in the training video

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 21:11 - May 8 with 3574 viewsbaz_qpr

Armstrong came out at the end to walk around the pitch. No sign of Richards, Roberts or Tim

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 23:14 - May 8 with 3287 viewsenfieldargh

they were on the pitch pre match

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 23:17 - May 8 with 3270 viewsLblock

Nando’s

In gloves

Innit?

Who gives a fcuk?
I think Armstrong could be amazing for us but the rest?

FCUK OFF!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 23:44 - May 8 with 3186 viewsNorthernr

Richards?

Funny guy.

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 00:50 - May 9 with 3074 viewsQPROslo

Tim and Roberts were.

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 01:04 - May 9 with 3051 viewsozexile

We cannot be signing Richards. There has to be a get out clause. Please, someone, anyone please tell me there's a get out clause.

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 09:44 - May 9 with 2644 viewsgazza1

Armstrong has done ok.....we will have to see how he develops over the next 12 months.

Richards is something else......i wish the club would make a statement as to why he has is not playing very often. All very strange.

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 09:48 - May 9 with 2633 viewsAntti_Heinola

it's done. Time for the manager to make it work. That's his effing job.

Bare bones.

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 11:13 - May 9 with 2405 viewsbosh67

Armstrong has to be coached to be more composed and be able to finish. For all the excitement of his arrival in the first team he was outscored by Dieng! The kid needs a 1-2-1 coach. Get Gallen in!

Richards is a weird one. I have no idea what is going on. Lee Hoos said we have him on a perm loan whatever that is? I guess it means that we have him here until the end of next season until his contract runs out at Brighton. There is obviously something up with him beyond injuries. The thing is he is a real talent and if he does actually finally shine he could be very useful. But if the mentality isn't right, he's never going to make it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 12:08 - May 9 with 2266 viewsnottonyfernandes

I saw Richards, one of the first out with dickie to clap the fans . Roberts, Laird and Tim all walked around after too.

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 12:16 - May 9 with 2196 viewsCateLeBonR

Yes I saw Richards too. He was filming his Mum who was clapping the fans and seemed really nice.

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 12:24 - May 9 with 2131 viewspaulparker

I can’t my head around the fact that people stayed to clap that Sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 12:25 - May 9 with 2134 viewsNorthernr

Probably means she's spent as much time on that pitch this season as he has.

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 12:47 - May 9 with 2009 viewsozexile

,🤣

Where was Richards and Armstrong today? (n/t) on 13:27 - May 9 with 1902 viewsCateLeBonR

There has to be a joke about tying shoelaces somewhere here but I’m too tired.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 13:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024